Main Information for Cisco NM-32A
- Cisco NM-32A 32 Ports High Density Asynchronous Network Expansion Module
- Model Number or SKU# NM-32A
- Product Name: Asynchronous Network Module
- Product Type: Network Module
Performance of Cisco Expansion Module
- Connectivity Media: Shielded Cable
- Data Transfer Rate: 134 Kbps Full-duplex
- Application/Usage: Data Networking
- Network module status indicator
- Status LED for each serial port
- Environmental Conditions
- Temperature: 32°F (0°C) to 104°F (40°C) Operating
- Temperature: -13°F (-25°C) to 158°F (70°C) Non-operating
- Humidity: 5% to 95% Relative Humidity
Interfaces / Ports for Cisco 32 Ports Module
- Interfaces/Ports Details: 4 x DB-68 Female
- Interfaces/Ports Details: 32 x Via Octal Cable Asynchronous Serial
Miscellaneous of Cisco Network Expansion Module
- Additional Information: Modular Router Solutions:
- Dialup Remote Access
- Serial & Legacy Concentration
- VPN & Firewall Solutions
- Protocols Supported:
- Full Cisco IOS support by release 11.2 and 11.3
- Physical Limitation of Serial Modules per Chassis:
- Cisco 3640: 3
- Cisco 3620: 1
About Refurbished Products
For all your expansion module needs, we've got you covered with high-performance devices that increase functional capability and ease business processes.
You can talk to any of our staff and consult on what would be the best way forward when getting an expansion module to complement and enhance existing infrastructure, meet your immediate and future needs.
We have hardware level 12 with firmware 3.0 or higher modules that allow for the installation of up to 14 expansion modules below the base module for resilient performance. Expansion modules connect to the base module using USB Type-A connectors. That's not all, we have hardware level 11 and lower that supports up to 9 expansion modules.
With an expansion module, you get additional cartridge storage as well as tape drive capacity. We have expansion modules that contain up to two drives and two power supplies. You can choose to have the expansion module with tape drives and power supply installed so that it makes setup easier from your end. Expansion modules will need a power supply only if you install a tape drive in it. A single power supply can actually power two drives. However, you can add a second power supply for redundancy purposes. Without a tape drive, the expansion module is powered via the USB cable connected to the base module.
Expansion modules require 2U rack space and will be shipped with the necessary mounting hardware used to secure it to the rack.
The top features of the expansion modules we've listed include:
- High-resolution LCD screens of up to 5" with backlight for a vibrant visual experience and ease of use. The expansion modules have programmable line keys ensuring that the interface is intuitive and interactive.
- Straightforward setup to facilitate easy installation.
- Availability of a wide range of custom configurations
- Advanced call handling and contact management capabilities to help increase productivity.
- XML browser functionality
- Compatibility across systems which helps to leverage on existing IT infrastructure investment. All the expansion modules we've made available will help to enhance your existing desktop solutions.
- Seamless fusion with planar and fiber technology
- Compatibility with phone models such as SIP-T27P and SIP-T29G helping to expand functionality.
- Availability of color icons that enhance the visual experience for users. There are color-coded independent actionable control keys that facilitate fast switching between pages.
- Ability to link together a maximum of six phone systems and up to two expansion modules from a single host phone.
- Support for up to 3 modules on a daisy-chain
- Reduced excess loss and PDL
- Support for advanced call functions including call forwarding, call transfers, multi-person conferencing, call pickup, LDAP, speed dial, and BFL list.
- Shipped with a stand that has two adjustable angles
You can find almost every module option in our catalog, we have modules with different numbers of ports, from 1-port options to 50- and 90-port options, you can also check out our 20 Gigabit, 48 Gigabit, and 100 Gigabit expansion modules. Browse through our categories to find the best option for your needs.
All expansion modules make for ideal solutions for administrative assistants, receptionists, and contact center employees due to the ability to easily manage large call volumes and to monitor a large number of contacts.