Brand Name: ATEN
Connectivity Technology: Wired
Maximum Operating Distance: 196.85 FT
Network (RJ-45): YES
Number Of Computers Supported: 1
Number Of Remote Users Supported: 1
Product Type: KVM Console/Extender
Users can have complete control of remote servers and workstations with the network KVM extender solutions offered here. These KVM extenders allow IT administrators and establishment managers to manage servers for a single workstation.
That way, the working environment is more conducive. Also, employee focus and productivity further increase. In addition to having a more conducive working environment, operations within the workstation are more secure. Users can be sure that data transmitted over the network is safe and away from unauthorized persons.
When a KVM extender is used, users will be able to separate different networking devices. That way, there is a cleaner space for all equipment. Thus, increasing the lifespan of the equipment and helping administrators cut cost.
The secure control can be easily done once the server or networking device is connected to the user's IP-enabled Local Area Network (LAN). The KVM extenders work even better when combined with KVM switches, allowing them to work with multiple networking devices.
Robust Remote Access
There are options that allow remote access to PC or servers up to 650 FT away when connected to IP-enabled LAN. Users can employ these devices in areas that do not support computer use, such as manufacturing sites. Also, users can employ the KVM extenders in situations where there's unacceptable noise from computing devices. They allow the transmission of video and data signals much further than using only a KVM switch.
The KVM extender end-to-end solutions offered support easy mounting for a tidier installation. Many of the options come are compatible with standard ethernet cables. This helps users eliminate the cost and trouble of purchasing specialized cables. Therefore, using an existing network structure is highly possible.
Also, users will find network KVM extender options that support EDID pass-through. Therefore, users' networking devices can automatically configure to display the local area network (LAN).
Flexible Configuration Options
The KVM extender uses the local network to connect computers and other networking devices to remote workstations. Users can also get additional receivers (if needed) to distribute the signals to several displays in that remote location.
Another option these products offer is the combination of the source to create a media wall and expand the media across several displays. Users will find 1port, 2 port, and 4 port options for different scales of applications. The transmitter and receiver units can be connected over ethernet cabling up to 650 feet.
KVM Extender Types Offered at AllHDD
Users will find a wide range of extenders here that are capable of effective transmission of signals. The various types include:
- HDMI KVM Extenders. These types offer USB and HDMI signal extension through long distances, and they do not compromise video quality. The options within this range provide users with low latency and real-time signal transmission. Users can be sure of no delays or compression artifacts.
- VGA KVM Extenders. This range of options can extend VGA signals over long distances. When used with fiber connections, they can transmit signals even farther. Some of them come with built-in options to de-skew signals.
- DVI KVM Extenders. DVI cabling limits users in terms of distance. The DVI extenders help to overcome such limitations. They offer reliable digital imaging with the best quality. They also offer faster switch-over redundancy.
- DisplayPort KVM Extenders. These types of extenders are technologically advanced to ensure the uncompressed transmission of video signals. These are the best options for graphical workstations that need high-quality video signals.
- Remote access to workstations via internet connections
- Superior video quality
- Optimizes control for server rooms
- Supports high-quality video streaming
- Minimizes desktop footprints
- Convenient access to secure working environment
- Rack-mountable and hot-pluggable
- Virtual media support
- Reduces demands on server room
- Upgradeable firmware