Key Information for Cisco AIR-WLC2125-K9
- Cisco AIR-WLC2125-K9 2100 Series 8 Ports Wireless LAN Controller for up to 25 Lightweight Access Points
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Model Number or SKU# AIR-WLC2125-K9
- Product Line Aironet
- Product Series 2100
- Product Model 2125
- Product Name Aironet 2125 Wireless LAN Controller
- Product Type Wireless LAN Controller
Technical Information of Cisco Wireless LAN Controller
- Wireless Security-
- Fast Ethernet Port Yes
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports 8
- PoE (RJ-45) Port Yes
- Management Port Yes
Management & Protocols of 8 Ports WLC Aironet 2125 Model
- IEEE 802.1Q VLAN
- SNMP v1/ 2c/3
- Cisco private MIB
- Power Source AC Adapter
Dimensions & Weight
- Form Factor Desktop
- Form Factor Rack-mountable
- Height 1.8 Inch
- Depth 7.9 Inch
- Weight (Approximate) 4 lb
- Additional Information-
- Supports up 25 access points
- Supports a PCI-certified architecture
- Cisco Unified WLAN Controller SW Release 5.2 S(WLC2100K9-52)
Optimize the operation of UPS systems with robust network management solutions. The UPS management card offers users the ability to remotely manage and configure compatible UPS via a standard network management system or web browser. They also operate via SNMP and Command Line Interface (CLI).
Monitoring and controlling individual UPS has been made easy with the UPS card. The management module is supported by a wide range of devices using multiple open standards. The open standards include Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP), Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP), Telnet, File Transfer Protocol (FTP), and more.
These UPS cards are suited to a wide range of applications. For example, they allow for scheduled UPS shutdown for an enterprise installation. This is complemented by:
- UPS shutdown
- UPS startup
- System rebooting
- Status Recording
- Event logging
- Event action settings
- Automatic event notifications via SNMP traps, email, SMS, or Syslog
The range of products offered here are the perfect solutions for servers and workstations. They come with software that prevents data loss from power failure or other reasons. When there's any case of power loss or power failure, the software initiates an auto-shutdown command from the UPS.
Advanced UPS Management with Sophisticated UPS Cards
The advanced UPS management card options offer IT professionals the best tools for the easy monitoring and remote management of backup power. They come with professionally developed software offering users remote access to individual UPS.
This can be done from any web browser or network PC. The wireless UPS card options help access vital UPS conditions such as battery situations, load levels, and runtime information. The real-time notifications enable IT administrators to improve efficiency and uptime while reducing mean repair time.
A power loss event or power failure can be detrimental to data. Data loss is the last thing users want in servers and workstations. Therefore, it is crucial to get networking devices such as UPS management cards.
In the case of power failure events, the UPS card enables automatic shutdown of all virtual machines and network computers connected to a backup battery. The cards also enable the set up of power alerts. In this case, users can get notifications via SMS, email, or SNMP traps.
Compatibility with Environmental Sensors
Many of the UPS management card products are compatible with optional environmental sensors. The sensor helps them to monitor the humidity and ambient temperature of the IT closet, server room, or other operational environments.
Users can configure the threshold, prompting the UPS card to send predefined notifications. The notifications are enabled by default, and users can easily customize the threshold to meet current environmental control requirements.
- Real-time UPS observation and regulation
- Enhanced compatibility with environmental sensor
- UPS control and offsite self-testing & scheduling
- Built-in automatic shutdown
- Configurable system notifications
- Automatic event notification
- Event logs and data provision
- Event action settings
- Security protocols for encryption and authentication
- Upgradable UPS firmware
- Compatible with system notification
- Support network operation via IPv6 protocol
- Simultaneous web browser access and network command line access
- Battery management support