Product Specifications:Manufacturer: Cisco Systems, Inc
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.cisco.com
Product Model : Fourth-Generation Network Interface Module
Chassis:Built-in Devices : GPS
Packaged Quantity : 1
Modem:Type : Wireless cellular modem
Form Factor : Internal
Connectivity Technology : Wireless
Max Transfer Rate :100 MBps
Service Activation :Yes
High-Speed Communication Standard :LTE
Cellular Protocol :LTE, CDMA 2000 1X EV-DO Rev. A
SIM Card Supported : Regular (mini-SIM)
SIM Slots Qty : 1
Networking:Remote Management Protocol : SNMP 2
Features : Management Information Base (MIB), MIMO technology, WWAN support
Interfaces :2 x antenna - TNC, 1 x antenna - SMA, 1 x micro-USB
Service Provider :Sprint
Compliant Standards :FCC Part 24, EN300-386, IEC 60950-1,
UL 60950-1, EN 301.489.7, AS/NZS 60950-1, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1,
RSS-102, VCCI V-3, ICES-003, EN 61000-3-2, EN 50385, FCC Part 22,
EN 60950-1, FCC Part 2, RSS-132, CNS 13438, AS/NZS CISPR 22, RSS-133,
FCC Part 15, CISPR 24, EN 301.511, EN55022, EN 301.489-24, CISPR 22,
RSS-129, EN55024, EN 61000-3-3, EN 301.489.1, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60950-1,
EN 300 386, EN 301.489-7, EN 301 489-1
Dimensions & WeightWidth : 3.5 Inch
Depth : 7.3 Inch
Height: 1.3 Inch
Weight : 1 Lbs
About Refurbished Products
Sending and receiving data over a cable, phone line, or satellite connection has become easier with these robust modem solutions. These networking modems help users to convert data to signal for quick transmission easily.
Analog telephone transmissions were one of the most popular ways to connect to the internet. Now, users can leverage the improved technologies in the networking modem for better two-way connections.
The modems convert data between an analog format and a digital format. There are even more sophisticated choices that offer simpler signaling. Thus, they do not require any analog-to-digital conversion.
Users must begin to see networking modems among the most crucial networking hardware devices. Networking on the internet has never been easy. With options available at AllHDD, modulation of signals for easy encoding of digital information has become easier.
Also, these high-quality models can help demodulate these signals for quicker decoding of transmitted information. In short, users can be sure of decoding and reproduction of digital information with the networking modem.
Unlike cables and ADSL options, a networking modem will help you connect to the internet much faster. There are different classes of modems available based on the information they carry at a given period. The most important version of the modem users will find here include the following:
- Onboard Modem. This type of networking modem is built onto the motherboard of computers or other networking devices. Once installed, they are irremovable. The only way to disable them is through a jumper or a kind of BIOS setup.
- Internal Modem. This is a type of high-quality modem that is connected to a PCI slot in newer desktops, laptops, or servers. They also connect effectively to the ISA slot on older networking devices.
- External Modem. This is the type that users will get in a box to connect to the computer externally. These modems connect to servers, computers, or workstations via serial ports or USB ports.
- Broadband Modem. This class of networking modems uses advanced techniques for network signaling. That way, they achieve improved network speeds than previous generations' modems. When users need a high-speed networking modem, either wireless or otherwise, it is available.
Key Features for Enhanced Internet Connection
- Data/Voice. These modems can easily switch between data communication and voice communication. To achieve this, users will have to get modems with voice capability.
- Auto-Answer. They have the ability to answer a phone call after the phone has rung for a set period of time.
- V.90. For optimal speed communication, the modems come standard with V.90. The earlier versions of modems were multiple standards. However, the 56K networking modem options available today use V.90 standard.
- Fax. Some of these modems can easily send and receive fax messages. However, users will need to install the proper software before this can occur.
To throw the usefulness up a notch, manufacturers now produce modem-router combo. The combination of a router and a modem makes connecting to and dispersing the internet much easier. They also have the advantage of taking up less space when combined.