This Part is the Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Manufacturer Part Number (MPN) for the product named HPE 1.92TB SAS 12GBPS 2.5-inch Small Form Factor (SFF) Digitally Signed Firmware Smart Carrier Mixed-Use Value SAS Multi-Vendor Solid State Drive (SSD) For HPE ProLiant Generation9 and Generation10 Servers.
For high-performance servers and applications, HPE 1.92TB SAS 12GBPS Mixed-Use SSD is the best choice. These solid-state drives deliver higher performance, lower latency, and low power solutions and fit seamlessly into the specific HPE servers. They afford the best performance and service in Enterprise servers, IT Center, Data Center, and Storage administrators. It has a storage capacity of 1.92TB in a 2.5-inch small form factor (SFF) drive and Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) 12GBPS interface. There are many features in this drive read-write optimize, Digitally Signed Firmware, Smart Carrier, and Smart storage capacity. It supports bandwidth and input/output operations per second max random reads up to 155,000 IOPS and max random writes up to 52,000 IOPS. HPE SSD Safeguards your data while giving high-capacity storage. It essential for data growth.
Power consumption In use, a typical Hard Disk Drive (HDD) uses up to a max of power, while this Solid State Drive (SSD) will use only 4.34 Watt. This available with smart storage-capacity, using an enterprise-standard form factor, and without losing enterprise reliability and performance. HPE S
Benefits of Smart Carrier
Enabled a more balanced system.
Improved performance and greater reliability.
Data-writing and reading process notifies users of the SSD status.
It warns users during removing the SSD drive and alerts against data loss.
HPE Smart Carrier interface delivers critical status and management information.
Advantages of Digitally Signed Firmware
HPE is provided the highest-quality Digitally signed firmware protection.
Works against data loss.
Gives data stability and safety.
Safeguard from affected HPE drives.
Protecting from Data hacking or theft.
Able to sustaining from harmful changes.
Capable of resisting malware virus.
Shielding spam from malicious attacks.
However, HPE 1.92TB SAS 12GBPS Mixed-Use SSD presents smart storage solutions by reducing downtime, reducing power loss, and minimizing TCO for mainstream data centers. It's Designed for 24 hours, 7 days a week, 365 days a year are available for high data workload environments and Enterprise-grade reliability and performance for data centers. HPE offers the high-performance and reliability required, which is compatible with Generation8, Generation9, and Generation10 Servers.
HPE SSDs has 30 Days warranty provided by ALLHDD. The HPE brand may be your best choice for better Performance. You can be satisfied with these services.
General Information about this HPE P37011-B21
- Manufacturer: Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
- Model Number or SKU# P37011-B21
- Type: Solid State Drive (SSD)
- Interface: SAS-12GBPS
Technical Information of 12GBPS Solid State Drive
- Storage Capacity: 1.92TB
- Device Type: Solid State Drive - Hot-Swap
- Form Factor: 2.5 inch SFF
- NAND Flash Memory Type: Triple-Level Cell (TLC)
- Connectivity: Single Port
- Plug Type: Hot Pluggable
- Carrier Type: Smart Carrier (SC)
- Workload Type: Mixed Use
- Features: Digitally Signed Firmware, HPE Value SAS
- Bundled with: HPE Smart Carrier (SC)
- Platform Supported: HPE ProLiant Rack/Tower/BladeSystem Servers/Synergy
- Height: 15.00 mm (0.60 inch)
Performance for 1.92TB SSD
- Lifetime Writes: 10500
- Endurance DWPD (Drive Writes Per Day): 3.0
- Drive Transfer Rate: 12 Gb/sec (external)
- MAX Seq. Reads Throughput (MiB/s): 810
- MAX Seq. Writes Throughput (MiB/s): 635
- Random Read Average Latency uSec (4KiB, Q1): 140
- Random Write Average Latency uSec (4KiB, Q1): 35
- Random Read IOPS (4KiB, Q=16): 98000
- Random Write IOPS (4KiB, Q=16): 52000
- MAX Random Read IOPS (4KiB): 155000@Q32
- MAX Random Write IOPS (4KiB): 52000@Q4
- Idle Time: 4.34 Watt
- Random Read: 5.05 Watt
- Random Write: 5.05 Watt
- Sequential Read: 6.98 Watt
- Sequential Write: 7.26 Watt
- Random Read/Write: 7.26 Watt
- Maximum: 7.26 Wat
Dimensions & Weight
- Height: 0.63 inch
- Width: 3.10 inch
- Depth: 5.45 inch
- Weight: 1.50 lbs
- HPE ProLiant DL Series: DL325 Gen10 (2.5 inch), DL325 Gen10 Entry (2.5 inch), DL325 Gen10 Performance (2.5 inch), DL325 Gen10 SMB Solution (2.5 inch), DL380 Gen10 (2.5 inch), DL380 Gen10 Base (2.5 inch), DL380 Gen10 Entry (2.5 inch), DL380 Gen10 Entry SMB (2.5 inch), DL380 Gen10 for Cohesity DataPlatform (2.5 inch), DL380 Gen10 High Performance (2.5 inch), DL380 Gen10 Performance (2.5 inch), DL380 Gen10 SMB (2.5 inch), DL380 Gen10 Solution (2.5 inch), DL560 Gen10 (2.5 inch), DL560 Gen10 Base (2.5 inch), DL560 Gen10 Entry (2.5 inch), DL560 Gen10 Performance (2.5 inch), DL580 Gen10 (2.5 inch), DL580 Gen10 Base (2.5 inch), DL580 Gen10 Entry (2.5 inch), DL580 Gen10 Performance (2.5 inch)
Contact us or ask for live chat/help if you have any questions about the compatibility of this item to ensure the model's matching features with your current system.
Users who prefer faster transfer rates and improved system response would find SAS 12GBPS SSDs handy. These drives are suitable for use in enterprise servers and storage arrays. They can process large workloads that require high input/output and low latency. SAS 12GBPS SSDs are one of the most improved storage devices for server virtualization, high-end computing, and data analytics.
These drives support dual-port operation with features that improve reliability. These features include advanced error correction, high signal quality, data integrity technology, and several others. They use higher signal voltages with end-to-end integrity, offering better data speed than SATA drives, and supporting multiple data paths.
Ultra-Fast & Consistent Performance
As SSDs continue to expand in the memory market, the SAS solid-state drives seek to leverage the 12GBPs architecture to offer high-level performance. The design of these drives allows them to carry out several operations effectively. Server virtualization, tiering, high-performance computing, and data analytics have never been faster.
These drives have steady performance specs to allow them to carry out sequential activities. Users will find SAS SSDs with form factors within the range of 1.8" and 3.5", making them a compact option. The SAS 12GBPS comes with a multi-path connection which provides room for fail-over redundancy. With this, users can be sure that there will be no single point of failure.
Furthermore, they feature advanced SAS error-control that ensures high-level error correction and data protection. There is also an error-recovery technology combination that helps to protect user data and prevent data loss.
Built for Data-Intensive & Energy Saving Applications
The virtual storage systems and servers in today's world demand a high level of data use. Bulky data requirements are needed for hybrid cloud environments and database systems. SAS 12GBPS SSDs are built to handle these data-intensive operations. Users will find SAS SSDs that offer capacities up to 30.72TB.
There are other lesser and more affordable capacity offerings available today. These provide data centers, analysts, and computing enthusiasts with more data storage options. Users will not need to buy several drives, thereby saving costs and rack spaces.
Also, these SAS 12GBPS SSDs come in various endurance ratings, depending on the operations they are used for. They also have different settings, which range from ultra-low to high. The ultra-low-power mode, for instance, helps users to maximize energy-saving while offering improved performance.
Features of SAS 12GBPS
- Ultra-fast performance for demanding enterprise operations
- Endurance build to match a variety of workloads
- Reduce data access wait times when used for complex workloads
- Offer the highest level of reliability and scalability
- Safeguard data against undetectable power losses and unexpected data corruption
- First-in-class storage density
- Ensure data integrity with topnotch error detection and correction technology
- Ensure data constant data availability for crucial systems.
- High-level enterprise operations with data-intensive workloads
- External enterprise solutions for servers
- Hyperscale operations
- Cloud data centers for bulk storage
- Centralized surveillance systems
- Backup and restore enterprise virtual tape
- High-capacity RAID storage
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product P37011-B21 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.