- How does these Samsung MZPLJ1T6HBJR-00007 Solid State Drive help you increase the data storage or data backup systems performance, scalability, reliability, and capacity without interruptions?
- Why cloud system experts and certified engineers are trusting this SSD?
- We are giving detailed information from the product datasheet. To upgrade your storage capacity, consider where this solid-state drive interface fits.
- How does it help to boost the performance of your system? If you are considering Samsung 1.6 TB PCI Express Solid State Drive for your systems, then our recommendation to you, read product reviews and check technical information, as well as other features in what situation this brand and drive perform best:
Samsung Enterprise Series, Up to 7000MB/s read and 2400MB/s write,PCI Express Gen4 x8, Half-height Half-length form factor. The drives also ensure endurance of one or three drive writes per day (DWPD) over a five-year period.
Main Specifications about this Samsung MZPLJ1T6HBJR-00007
- Manufacturer: Samsung
- Part Number or SKU#: MZPLJ1T6HBJR-00007
- Product Type: Solid State Drive (SSD)
- Model: PM1735 HHHL
- CompuRAM Part# CRS000128
- Interface: PCI Express 4.0 X8
- Features: Enterprise
- Characteristics: TLC
Technical Information of PCI Express SSD
- Component for Server/Workstation
- SSD Capacity: 1.6TB/1600GB
- Drive Writes per Day (Dwpd): 3
- Internal Data Rate: 7000 Mbps (Read) / 2400 Mbps (Write)
- 4kb Random Read: 1000000 Iops
- 4kb Random Write: 200000 Iops
- Form Factor HHHL - Enterprise SSD Form Factor Ver. 1.0a
- Spec Compliance NVMe Spec Rev. 1.2 (Partial), PCI Express CEM Spec Rev. 4.0, PCI Express Base Specification Rev. 4.0
- NAND-Flash TLC 3D V-NAND
Performance for 1.6TB/1600GB Solid State Drive
- Power Consumption (Active) Up To 7.5W
- Power Consumption (Idle) 21 W
- Random Read Up To 980,000 IOPS
- Random Writes Up To 190,000 IOPS
- Sequential Read Up To 8,000 MB/S
- Sequential Writes Up To 3,800 MB/S
- Data Loss Protection Yes
- MTBF 2.0 Million Hours
- Uncorrectable Bit Error Rate (UBER) 1 In 1017
- DWPD 3(5yrs)
Expansion & Connectivity of NVMe SSD
- Interfaces: 1 X Pci Express 4.0 X8
- Form Factor: PCIE Card (hhhl)
- Featuring Support For PCIE Gen 4, The PM1733 Delivers Up To 7GB/S Sequential And 1.5M IOPS Random Read Speeds, Making It The Highest Performing SSD Ever.
- Samsung's New Fail-In-Place Technology Coupled With V-NAND Machine Learning Gives The PM1733 Unmatched Durability.
- The PM1733 Supports A Range Of Capacities, From 1.6TB To an Industry Leading 15.36TB. In Addition, Each PM1733 Can Be Virtually Provisioned, Offering Up To 64 Separate Virtual Drives.
Delivering Dual-Port NVMe to the Enterprise
- PM1733 Supports Dual-Port Functionality, Enabling High Availability Via Two Access Paths To The Storage Array Controller.
- This Delivers The Reliability, Availability And Serviceability (RAS) That Is Required For Enterprise Storage, Allowing SAS SSDS To Be Replaced By High-Performance NVMe SSDS In All-Flash-Array Architectures.
Additional Available Features
- Fail-In-Place Technology: Ensures The SSD Operates Normally Even When Errors Occur At The Chip Level.
- Zoned Namespace: PM1733 Is Capable Of Supporting ZNS Implementations
- FIPS Compliance: PM1733 Can Be FIPS Certified To Satisfy Government Requirements.
Product Dimensions & Weight
- Height: 0.6 inch
- Width: 2.7 inch
- Depth: 3.9 inch
- Weight: 0.35 lbs
Contact us or ask for live chat/help if you have any questions about the compatibility of this item to ensure the model's matching features with your current system.
The PCI-e solid-state drives are high-speed expansion cards that facilitate the attachment of peripherals to a computer. Peripheral Component Interconnect Express (PCI-e) is a serial expansion bus standard. There are different sizes of PCI-e slots which are dictated by the total sum of bidirectional lanes at the slot. The PCI-e standard acts as the data transport layer in add-in cards and graphics cards.
PCI-e SSD storage is just another alternative to server-side flash deployment. Using PCI-e SSDs directly introduces flash on the server motherboard which means that a device connects to the host via a non-shared serial link. It will, therefore, eliminate bus sharing between devices. The PCI-e interface helps reduce latency and enhances the data transfer speed.
Features of PCI-e SSD Cards
Generally, PCI-e SSD card has a far better performance compared to SATA SSDs and SAS SSDs as well as the fibre channel solid-state drives. Some of the most notable versions of the PCI-e standard are the PCI-e 3.0 released back in November of 2010 and PCI-e 4.0 released back in 2017. PCI-e 4.0 offers a two-fold increase in bandwidth compared to the PCI-e 3.0 revision. The PCI-e 5.0 was released in 2019 with even greater bandwidth to support faster and efficient performance.
Other standards released by the PCI-SIG are the NVMe (non-volatile memory express). NVMe delivers a highly optimized set of commands for easier accessing of PCI-e SSDs. NVMe is all about exploiting parallelism in PCI-e to enhance performance.
Yet another interface is the M.2 SSDs which is a smaller form factor that is designed for expansion cards that are mounted internally in high-performance workstations and servers. It's a replacement to the mSATA and carries four lanes of bandwidth of the PCI-e 3.0 standard.
We have the following wide range of storage capacities for the PCI-e SSDs to meet all your needs. The capacity options we have here at AllHDD are: 100GB, 240GB, 250GB, 256GB, 280GB, 320GB, 365GB, 375GB, 380GB, 400GB, 480GB, 500GB, 512GB, 750GB, 785GB, 800GB, 960GB, 1TB, 1.2TB, 1.27TB, 1.3TB, 1.5TB, 1.6TB, 1.75TB, 1.79TB, 1.86TB, 1.92TB, 2TB, 2.6TB, 3TB, 3.2TB, 3.5TB, 3.84TB, 4TB, 6.4TB, 7.68TB, 8TB, 11TB, 12.8TB, and 15.36TB.
Overall, the lower latency allows PCI-e and NVMe SSDs to provide fast response times in processing and handling large workloads such as those associated with data warehousing and transaction processing. One of the best applications of PCI-e flash is in data centers where read and write access is in microseconds and is able to meet input/output (I/O) requirements. PCI-e SSDs help in surpassing the bottlenecks that are linked with the use of SAS and SATA SSDs especially in guaranteeing performance in frequent file transfer scenarios. The total sum of PCI-e lanes in an SSD determines the effective data transfer speeds. For example, a 16-lane PCI-e 3.0 device will easily achieve 32 Gbps transfer speeds.
Some of the drawbacks associated with the PCI-e SSDs are the prohibitive costs and high power consumption that leads to shorter battery life.
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.