More Information of SFP Switch
The Cisco SG350-28MP-K9-NA is a 28-port managed switch that offers a range of advanced features and capabilities to help businesses optimize their network performance and security.
- It has 28 Gigabit Ethernet ports, which provide high-speed connectivity for devices such as servers and workstations.
- The switch supports advanced security features such as access control lists (ACLs), 802.1X authentication, and IP-MAC-Port Binding to help protect against network threats and unauthorized access.
- Quality of Service (QoS) feature allows for traffic prioritization and bandwidth control to ensure that critical network traffic is given priority over less important traffic.
- The switch can be easily managed through a web-based interface or through Cisco's Smartports feature, which allows for quick and easy configuration of switch ports.
- It supports Layer 3 routing capabilities, allowing for advanced network segmentation and traffic management.
- StackWise Plus technology allows multiple switches to be connected and managed as a single unit which improves the overall reliability of the network.
- Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) is supported on the switch and allows for automatic failover between multiple links, helping to ensure that network traffic can be redirected in case of a link failure.
- Supports Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) which reduces power consumption during periods of low data activity.
- The switch also supports SNMP which allows for monitoring and management of the switch from a remote location.
- It's designed for small and medium-sized businesses, and it's a cost-effective solution for improving network performance and security.
The Cisco SG350-28MP-K9-NA is designed to provide high reliability in a network environment. Some of the features that contribute to its reliability include:
- Redundant Power Supplies: The switch supports the use of redundant power supplies, which can help to ensure that the switch continues to operate even if one power supply fails.
- StackWise Plus Technology: The switch supports StackWise Plus technology which allows multiple switches to be connected and managed as a single unit. This can help to improve the overall reliability of the network by providing a single point of management and reducing the risk of a single switch failure affecting the entire network.
- Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP): LACP is supported on the switch and allows for automatic failover between multiple links, helping to ensure that network traffic can be redirected in case of a link failure.
- Quality of Service (QoS): The switch supports Quality of Service (QoS) which can help to ensure that critical network traffic is given priority over less important traffic. This can help to ensure that important network services continue to function even during periods of high network traffic.
- Advanced security features: The switch supports advanced security features such as access control lists (ACLs), 802.1X authentication, and IP-MAC-Port Binding to help protect against network threats and unauthorized access.
- SNMP: The switch supports SNMP which allows for monitoring and management of the switch from a remote location. This can help to identify and address potential issues before they lead to a failure.
Interface Provided for Digital Workplace
The SG350-28MP-K9-NA Small Business Layer 3 Twisted Pair Optical Fiber Managed Switch provides several interfaces that are useful for a digital workplace. These include:
- Web Interface: The switch can be configured and managed through a web-based interface, which allows for easy access and management of the switch from any device with a web browser.
- CLI (Command Line Interface): The switch also has a command-line interface (CLI) that allows for advanced configuration and troubleshooting. This is useful for IT professionals who are familiar with Cisco IOS commands.
- SNMP (Simple Network Management Protocol): The switch supports SNMP, which allows for the monitoring and management of the switch using network management software.
- Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP): The switch supports LACP, which allows for the grouping of multiple physical ports together to form a single logical link. This increases the bandwidth and provides redundancy.
- Quality of Service (QoS): The switch supports QoS, which allows for the prioritization of different types of traffic to ensure that critical applications have the necessary bandwidth.
- VLAN (Virtual LAN): The switch supports VLANs, which allow for the segmentation of the network for improved security and performance.
All these features help the switch to support digital workplace by providing multiple interfaces and advanced features that allow for secure, reliable and high-speed connectivity for devices on the network.
General Information about this Cisco SG350-28MP-K9-NA
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Model Number or SKU# SG350-28MP-K9-NA
- Product Series: 350P
- Product Type: Ethernet Switch
Interfaces/Ports for 28 Ports Switch
- Total Number of Network Ports 26
- Uplink Port Yes
- Modular Yes
- Stack Port No
- Port/Expansion Slot Details 26 x Gigabit Ethernet Network
- Port/Expansion Slot Details 4 x Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot
Performance of Ethernet Switch
- Media Type Supported Twisted Pair
- Media Type Supported Optical Fiber
- Ethernet Technology Gigabit Ethernet
- Network Technology 1000Base-X
- Network Technology 10/100/1000Base-TX
- Switching capacity : 56 Gbps : Forwarding performance (64-byte packet size): 38.69 Mpps
- Capacity : Active VLANs: 4096
I/O Expansions for Managed Switch
- Number of Total Expansion Slots 4
- Expansion Slot Type SFP
- Shared SFP Slot Yes
- Number of SFP Slots 4
Network & Communication
- Layer Supported 3
Management & Protocols
- Manageable Yes
- Routing Protocol : Static IPv4 routing, CIDR
- Remote Management : SNMP 1, RMON 1, RMON 2, RMON 3, RMON 9, Telnet,
- SNMP 3, SNMP 2c, HTTP, HTTPS, TFTP, SSH, CLI
- Control, Unicast Storm Control, firmware upgradable
- Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) support, Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) support
- Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP) support
- Access Control List (ACL) support, Quality of Service (QoS)
- Jumbo Frames support, MLD snooping, 12MB packet buffer
- IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.1D
- IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3x
- IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x
- IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.3az
- Flash Memory: 256 MB
- Expansion / Connectivity
- 24 x 1000Base-T RJ-45 382 W ¦ 2 x 1000Base-T RJ-45/SFP ¦ 2 x
- Interfaces 1000Base-T SFP ¦ 1 x console RJ-45 management ¦ 1 x USB Management
- Power Source Power Supply
- Redundant Power Supply Supported : No
- Power Device: Internal power supply
- Voltage Required AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)
- Authentication Method : RADIUS, Secure Shell (SSH), TACACS+
- Color Category : Black
- Compliant Standards : CSA 22.2, FCC Part 15 A, UL 60950
- Encryption Algorithm : SSL
- Height (Rack Units) : 1
- MTBF : 213,373 hours
Dimensions and Weight
- Width 17.3 inch
- Depth 10.1 inch
- Height 1.8 inch
- Weight 7.43 lbs
- Min Operating Temperature: 32 °F
- Max Operating Temperature: 104 °F
- Humidity Range Operating 10 - 90% (non-condensing)
- Min Storage Temperature -4 °F
- Max Storage Temperature 158 °F
- Humidity Range Storage: 10 - 90% (non-condensing)
About Refurbished Products
Different Types of Switches
Networking switches vary widely depending on the number of devices they can support, network bandwidth/speed, and form factor. Switches for small offices will have anything between 4 and 8 ports and can fit on a desk. For larger office network implementation, switches may have 24 ports, 48 ports, 96 ports, and 128 ports and are rack-mountable between 1U and 4U. Switches come in different types depending on the network speed and tasks they support. These include 40/100 Gbps, 10 Gigabit (up to 10000 Mbps), Gigabit Ethernet (up to 1000 Mbps), Power over Ethernet, and Fast Ethernet (10/100 Mbps).
The unmanaged switches offer fixed configuration on a plug-and-play basis. It is the most basic switch and there are a few choices in the market. These switches are affordable, but the basic features make them inappropriate for enterprise applications.
The number of features and level of functionality improves with managed switches, making them ideal for enterprise and business applications. These switches are built with the command-line interface for ease of configuration. Equally, they support SNMP agents that come in handy when troubleshooting network issues.
The security on managed switches is better and will protect different types of traffic. Other features include support for virtual LANs, IP routing, and quality of service settings. Managed switches are more expensive compared to all other types of switches.
Smart switches refer to switches that possess more features than those of unmanaged switches but do not have the full features of managed switches. Smart switches are more cost-effective than managed switches.
Some of the limitations of the smart switches are a lack of telnet access support, Web GUIs, and a lack of many features for VLANs. They are affordable compared to a fully managed switch and are suitable for a smaller computer network.
Modular switches allow the addition of expansion modules as the network expands. The expansion modules allow for more networked devices but are application-specific. They may include wireless access points, firewalls, or network analysis tools. The flexibility of a modular networking switch comes at a higher cost.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product SG350-28MP-K9-NA at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Switch
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.