Main Informaion of HPE 780436-001 1.6TB
- HPE 1.6TB 2.5inch SAS-12Gbps Smart Carrier Enterprise Solid State Drive(SSD)
- Manufacturer :HPE
- Model Number or SKU: 780436-001
- Device Type: Solid State Drive - Hot-Swap
- Capacity: 1.6 TB
- Workload Type: Write Intensive (Mainstream Endurance Enterprise Mainstream)
- Interface Type: SAS 12Gbps
- Form Factor: 2.5 inch SFF
- Plug Type: Hot Plug
- Carrier Type: Smart Carrier
- Flash Type: MLC
- Bytes per Sector: 512
- Features: TRIM Support
- Bundled with: HPE SmartDrive carrier
- Height: 15 mm
Performance for HPE 780436-001
- Endurance DWPD: 10
- Drive Transfer Rate: 1.2 GBps (external)
- MAX Seq. Reads Throughput (MiB/s): 1000
- MAX Seq. Writes Throughput (MiB/s): 565
- Random Read Average Latency uSec (4KiB, Q1): 125
- Random Write Average Latency uSec (4KiB, Q1): 45
- Random Read IOPS (4KiB, Q=16): 103000
- Random Write IOPS (4KiB, Q=16): 69000
- MAX Random Read IOPS (4KiB): 132000@Q64
- MAX Random Write IOPS (4KiB): 69000@Q16
- 4KiB Random 70% Read / 30% Write, Queue 32 Performance (IOPS) VI-1: 95000
- 4KiB Random 50% Read / 50% Write, Queue 32 Performance (IOPS) VI-2: 84000
Expansion & Connectivity of 1.6TB SAS-12GBPS
- Compatible Bay: 2.5" SFF
- Interfaces: 1 x SAS 12 Gb/s
- Power Consumption
- Power Idle Time: 2.07 Watt
- Power Random Read: 3.40 Watt
- Power Random Write: 3.40 Watt
- Power Sequential Read: 5.63 Watt
- Power Sequential Write: 8.59 Watt
- Power Random R/W: 3.40 Watt
Dimensions and Weight For 780436-001
- Width: 7.30 inch
- Height: 5.50 inch
- Depth: 8.80 inch
- Weight: 15.87 oz
Compatibility Information of HPE 1.6TB
- HPE ProLiant BL Series: BL420c Gen8 (2.5 inch), BL460c Gen8 (2.5 inch), BL460c Gen9 (2.5 inch), BL460c Gen9 Base (2.5 inch), BL460c Gen9 Entry (2.5 inch), BL460c Gen9 Performance (2.5 inch), BL660c Gen8 (2.5 inch), BL660c Gen8 Entry (2.5 inch), BL660c Gen8 Performance (2.5 inch) Servers
- HPE ProLiant DL Series: DL160 Gen9 (2.5 inch), DL160 Gen9 Base (2.5 inch), DL160 Gen9 Entry (2.5 inch), DL160 Gen9 Performance (2.5 inch), DL180 Gen9 (2.5 inch), DL180 Gen9 Base (2.5 inch), DL180 Gen9 Entry (2.5 inch), DL180 Gen9 Storage (2.5 inch), DL20 Gen9 (2.5 inch), DL20 Gen9 Entry (2.5 inch), DL20 Gen9 Performance (2.5 inch), DL360p Gen8 Special Server (2.5 inch), DL388 Gen9 (2.5 inch), DL388 Gen9 Base (2.5 inch), DL560 Gen8 (2.5 inch), DL560 Gen8 Base (2.5 inch), DL560 Gen8 Entry (2.5 inch), DL560 Gen8 Performance (2.5 inch), DL560 Gen9 (2.5 inch), DL560 Gen9 Base (2.5 inch), DL560 Gen9 Entry (2.5 inch), DL560 Gen9 Performance (2.5 inch), DL580 Gen8 (2.5 inch), DL580 Gen8 Base (2.5 inch), DL580 Gen8 High Performance (2.5 inch), DL580 Gen9 (2.5 inch), DL580 Gen9 Database (2.5 inch), DL580 Gen9 SAP HANA Scale-up Base Configuration (2.5 inch) Servers
- HPE ProLiant WS Series: WS460c Gen9 Graphics (2.5 inch), WS460c Gen9 Graphics Expansion (2.5 inch) Servers
- HPE ProLiant XL Series: XL230a Gen9 Compute Tray (2.5 inch), XL230a Gen9 Compute Tray (12G) (2.5 inch), XL230a Gen9 Compute Tray (6G) (2.5 inch) and XL250a Gen9 Accelerator Tray (2.5 inch) Servers
Contact us or ask for live chat/help if you have any questions about the compatibility of this item to ensure the model's matching features with your current system.
About New Bulk Pack Products
Users who prefer faster transfer rates and improved system response would find SAS 12GBPS SSDs handy. These drives are suitable for use in enterprise servers and storage arrays. They can process large workloads that require high input/output and low latency. SAS 12GBPS SSDs are one of the most improved storage devices for server virtualization, high-end computing, and data analytics.
These drives support dual-port operation with features that improve reliability. These features include advanced error correction, high signal quality, data integrity technology, and several others. They use higher signal voltages with end-to-end integrity, offering better data speed than SATA drives, and supporting multiple data paths.
Ultra-Fast & Consistent Performance
As SSDs continue to expand in the memory market, the SAS solid-state drives seek to leverage the 12GBPs architecture to offer high-level performance. The design of these drives allows them to carry out several operations effectively. Server virtualization, tiering, high-performance computing, and data analytics have never been faster.
These drives have steady performance specs to allow them to carry out sequential activities. Users will find SAS SSDs with form factors within the range of 1.8" and 3.5", making them a compact option. The SAS 12GBPS comes with a multi-path connection which provides room for fail-over redundancy. With this, users can be sure that there will be no single point of failure.
Furthermore, they feature advanced SAS error-control that ensures high-level error correction and data protection. There is also an error-recovery technology combination that helps to protect user data and prevent data loss.
Built for Data-Intensive & Energy Saving Applications
The virtual storage systems and servers in today's world demand a high level of data use. Bulky data requirements are needed for hybrid cloud environments and database systems. SAS 12GBPS SSDs are built to handle these data-intensive operations. Users will find SAS SSDs that offer capacities up to 30.72TB.
There are other lesser and more affordable capacity offerings available today. These provide data centers, analysts, and computing enthusiasts with more data storage options. Users will not need to buy several drives, thereby saving costs and rack spaces.
Also, these SAS 12GBPS SSDs come in various endurance ratings, depending on the operations they are used for. They also have different settings, which range from ultra-low to high. The ultra-low-power mode, for instance, helps users to maximize energy-saving while offering improved performance.
Features of SAS 12GBPS
- Ultra-fast performance for demanding enterprise operations
- Endurance build to match a variety of workloads
- Reduce data access wait times when used for complex workloads
- Offer the highest level of reliability and scalability
- Safeguard data against undetectable power losses and unexpected data corruption
- First-in-class storage density
- Ensure data integrity with topnotch error detection and correction technology
- Ensure data constant data availability for crucial systems.
- High-level enterprise operations with data-intensive workloads
- External enterprise solutions for servers
- Hyperscale operations
- Cloud data centers for bulk storage
- Centralized surveillance systems
- Backup and restore enterprise virtual tape
- High-capacity RAID storage