Main Information of HPE P04531-K21 800GB
- Brand Name: HPE
- Model Number or SKU# P04531-K21
- Device Type: Solid State Drive - Hot-Swap
- Capacity: 800 GB
- NAND Flash Memory Type: Multi-Level Cell (MLC)
- Form Factor: 3.5 inch LFF
- Interface: SAS 12Gbbs
- Plug Type: Hot Pluggable
- Carrier Type: Low Profile Converter (LPC)
- Workload Type: Mixed Use
- Features: Digitally Signed Firmware
- Bundled with: HPE Low Profile Converter
- Height: 15 mm
Performance about HPE P04531-K21
- Lifetime Writes: 4380
- Endurance DWPD (Drive Writes Per Day): 3
- Drive Transfer Rate: 12 Gb/sec (external)
- Random Read IOPS (4KiB, Q=16): 104000
- Max Random Read IOPS (4KiB): 165000@Q32
- Random Write IOPS (4KiB, Q=16): 85000
- Max Random Write IOPS (4KiB): 85000@16
- Internal Data Rate (read): 1075 MBps
- Internal Data Rate (write): 1030 MBps
Power Consumption of P04531-K21 HPE 800GB SAS-12GBPS
- Idle Time Power Consumption: 4.26 Watt
- Random Read Power Consumption: 4.97 Watt
- Random Write Power Consumption: 4.97 Watt
- Sequential Read Power Consumption: 6.71 Watt
- Sequential Write Power Consumption: 6.95 Watt
- Random Read/Write Power Consumption: 4.97 Watt
- Maximum Power Consumption: 6.71 Watt
Compatibility about SAS12GBPS SSD
- HPE Apollo 4200 Gen10 , 4200 Gen9 , 4510 Gen9
- HPE ProLiant DL Series: DL325 Gen10 , DL325 Gen10 Entry , DL325 Gen10 Performance , DL325 Gen10 SMB Solution
- HPE ProLiant ML Series: ML110 Gen10 , ML110 Gen10 Entry , ML110 Gen10 Performance , ML110 Gen10 Solution , ML350 Gen10 , ML350 Gen10 Base , ML350 Gen10 Entry , ML350 Gen10 Performance , ML350 Gen10 Solution , ML350 Gen10 Sub-Entry
- HPE ProLiant XL Series: XL170r Gen10 , XL190r Gen10
Contact us or ask for live chat/help if you have any questions about the compatibility of this item to ensure the model's matching features with your current system.
About Refurbished Products
Users who prefer faster transfer rates and improved system response would find SAS 12GBPS SSDs handy. These drives are suitable for use in enterprise servers and storage arrays. They can process large workloads that require high input/output and low latency. SAS 12GBPS SSDs are one of the most improved storage devices for server virtualization, high-end computing, and data analytics.
These drives support dual-port operation with features that improve reliability. These features include advanced error correction, high signal quality, data integrity technology, and several others. They use higher signal voltages with end-to-end integrity, offering better data speed than SATA drives, and supporting multiple data paths.
Ultra-Fast & Consistent Performance
As SSDs continue to expand in the memory market, the SAS solid-state drives seek to leverage the 12GBPs architecture to offer high-level performance. The design of these drives allows them to carry out several operations effectively. Server virtualization, tiering, high-performance computing, and data analytics have never been faster.
These drives have steady performance specs to allow them to carry out sequential activities. Users will find SAS SSDs with form factors within the range of 1.8" and 3.5", making them a compact option. The SAS 12GBPS comes with a multi-path connection which provides room for fail-over redundancy. With this, users can be sure that there will be no single point of failure.
Furthermore, they feature advanced SAS error-control that ensures high-level error correction and data protection. There is also an error-recovery technology combination that helps to protect user data and prevent data loss.
Built for Data-Intensive & Energy Saving Applications
The virtual storage systems and servers in today's world demand a high level of data use. Bulky data requirements are needed for hybrid cloud environments and database systems. SAS 12GBPS SSDs are built to handle these data-intensive operations. Users will find SAS SSDs that offer capacities up to 30.72TB.
There are other lesser and more affordable capacity offerings available today. These provide data centers, analysts, and computing enthusiasts with more data storage options. Users will not need to buy several drives, thereby saving costs and rack spaces.
Also, these SAS 12GBPS SSDs come in various endurance ratings, depending on the operations they are used for. They also have different settings, which range from ultra-low to high. The ultra-low-power mode, for instance, helps users to maximize energy-saving while offering improved performance.
Features of SAS 12GBPS
- Ultra-fast performance for demanding enterprise operations
- Endurance build to match a variety of workloads
- Reduce data access wait times when used for complex workloads
- Offer the highest level of reliability and scalability
- Safeguard data against undetectable power losses and unexpected data corruption
- First-in-class storage density
- Ensure data integrity with topnotch error detection and correction technology
- Ensure data constant data availability for crucial systems.
- High-level enterprise operations with data-intensive workloads
- External enterprise solutions for servers
- Hyperscale operations
- Cloud data centers for bulk storage
- Centralized surveillance systems
- Backup and restore enterprise virtual tape
- High-capacity RAID storage