General InformationManufacturer: Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
MPN : 875480-B21
Type : Solid State Drive (SSD)
SSD Type : SAS 6GBPS
SKU : 875480-B21
Spare Part Number: 875868-001
Model Number: MK001920GWHRU
Assembly Number: 870668-004
Usable Capacity : 1.92TB
Technology : Nand Flash
Max Sequential Reads : 540 MIB/S
Max Sequential Writes: 275 MIB/S
Access Latency (4Kib,Q1) Reads :120 Microseconds
Access Latency (4Kib,Q1) Writes :120 Microseconds
IOPS (4Kib,Q16) Read : 62,000 IOPS
IOPS (4Kib,Q16) Write : 53,000 IOPS
Form Factor : 3.5 Inch
Dimensions & WeightHeight: 5.63 Inch
Width: 3.75 Inch
Depth: 7.00 Inch
Weight: 1.35 Lbs
Compatibility InformationHPE ProLiant BL Series: BL460c Gen9 (3.5 Inch), BL460c Gen9 Base (3.5 Inch), BL460c Gen9 Entry (3.5 Inch), BL460c Gen9 Performance (3.5 Inch), BL660c Gen9 (3.5 Inch)
HPE ProLiant DL Series: DL120 Gen9 (3.5 Inch), DL120 Gen9 Entry (3.5 Inch), DL180 Gen9 (3.5 Inch), DL180 Gen9 Base (3.5 Inch), DL180 Gen9 Entry (3.5 Inch), DL180 Gen9 Storage (3.5 Inch), DL20 Gen9 (3.5 Inch), DL20 Gen9 Base (3.5 Inch), DL20 Gen9 Entry (3.5 Inch), DL20 Gen9 Performance (3.5 Inch), DL20 Gen9 Solution (3.5 Inch), DL20 Gen9 Special Server (3.5 Inch), DL380 Gen9 (3.5 Inch), DL380 Gen9 Base (3.5 Inch), DL380 Gen9 Entry (3.5 Inch), DL380 Gen9 High Performance (3.5 Inch), DL380 Gen9 Performance (3.5 Inch), DL380 Gen9 Scale-Up SAP HANA Tailored Datacenter Integration Compute Block (3.5 Inch), DL380 Gen9 Special (3.5 Inch), DL388 Gen9 (3.5 Inch), DL388 Gen9 Base (3.5 Inch), DL580 Gen9 (3.5 Inch), DL580 Gen9 Base (3.5 Inch), DL580 Gen9 Database (3.5 Inch), DL580 Gen9 High Performance (3.5 Inch), DL580 Gen9 SAP HANA Scale-Out Base Configuration (3.5 Inch), DL580 Gen9 SAP HANA Scale-Up Base Configuration (3.5 Inch), For Microsoft Azure Stack
HPE ProLiant ML Series: ML110 Gen9 (3.5 Inch), ML110 Gen9 Base (3.5 Inch), ML110 Gen9 Entry (3.5 Inch), ML150 Gen9 (3.5 Inch), ML150 Gen9 Base (3.5 Inch), ML150 Gen9 Entry (3.5 Inch), ML150 Gen9 Performance (3.5 Inch), ML30 Gen9 (3.5 Inch), ML30 Gen9 Base (3.5 Inch), ML30 Gen9 Entry (3.5 Inch),
ML30 Gen9 Performance (3.5 Inch), ML30 Gen9 Solution (3.5 Inch), ML350 Gen9 (3.5 Inch), ML350 Gen9 Base (3.5 Inch), ML350 Gen9 Entry (3.5 Inch),
ML350 Gen9 Performance (3.5 Inch)
HPE ProLiant WS Series: WS460c Gen9 (3.5 Inch), WS460c Gen9 Graphics (3.5 Inch), WS460c Gen9 Graphics Expansion (3.5 Inch)
About New Bulk Pack Products
With the SAS 6Gbps SSD, you can use the same slots as with a hard disk drive that had the SAS interface. Check through our product offering for SAS SSDs in the 3Gbps, 6Gbps, and 12Gbps bandwidth options as well as either the 2.5-inch or the 3.5-inch form factors.
The SAS 6Gbps SSD is chiefly used for enterprise server applications. They are also suited for storage arrays that have application workloads that require high input/output (I/O), low latency, and high availability. If your business is based upon data analytics, online transaction processing, server virtualization, and high-performance computing, the SAS 6Gbps SSD is an excellent choice.
Notable features of the SAS 6Gbps SSD based on the serial attachment SCSI standard include:
- Performance: The data transfer speeds/rates in and out of storage will readily exceed 6Gbps (600MB/s throughput) and support full-duplex transmissions and advanced command queuing. This makes SAS 6Gbps SSD ideal for servers and workstations that require high data read/write speeds.
- Storage capacity: Even though the SAS technology is not big on storage capacity, there are still plenty of options to achieve collective storage capacity through a combination of both multiple SATA and SAS drives. We have the following capacities: 200GB, 300GB, 400GB, 480GB, 800GB, 920GB, 960GB, 1.6TB, 1.92TB, 2TB, 3.84TB, 4TB, and 7.68TB.
- Flexibility: The flexibility in using the SAS 6Gbps comes with backward compatibility with SCSI standards and the physical and software compatibility on SATA drives.
- Scalability: The SAS 6Gbps offers a wide address range to support connections to external storage systems and other devices using long cables and small connectors.
- Reliability: It is highly possible to implement point-to-point connections, redundancy paths, and dual active port support with the SAS 6Gbps drives. The durability of the drives which is denoted as the meantime before failure (MTBF) is 1.2 to 1.6 million hours. The support of multiple data paths allows for greater availability and high-performance levels. In addition, the multiple data paths support data path redundancy.
- RAID technology: SAS technology makes use of SCSI technology, which incorporates a redundant array of independent disks (RAID) to prevent data loss. The RAID technology is critical for servers and workstations that process many transfers of temporary data. SAS technology employs multiple circuitry that allows data to be rerouted to a secondary circuit if the primary circuit fails.
The SAS 6Gbps will offer faster data transfer rates, easily achieving 600MB/s throughput. Compared to SATA SSDs, the SAS 6Gbps supports the dual-port operation and plenty of built-in features that include RAID technology for data integrity, advanced error correction, and high signal quality on the cable with all work to improve reliability.
SAS 6GBps drives have a higher signal voltage that supports a good overall end-to-end data integrity at double the speed on SATA drives. You will get high availability and better data path redundancy. This high capacity SAS SSD is ideal for read-intensive workloads.