General Information of HPE 691868-B21
- HPE 691868-B21 800GB SATA-6GBPS Enterprise Mainstream Solid State Drive
- Part Number or SKU # 691868-B21
- Manufacturer : HPE
- Type : Solid State Drive (SSD)
Technical Information of SATA-6GBPS
- Type of SSD : Hot-Swap Solid State Drive
- Capacity : 800GB
- Interface Type : SATA 6GBPS
- Form Factor : 2.5in
- Plug Type : Hot Pluggable
- Carrier Type : Smart Carrier (SC)
- Workload Type : Enterprise Mainstream
- NAND Flash Memory Type : Multi-level cell (MLC)
- Features : Mainstream Endurance
- Bundled with: HPE Smart Carrier
Product Dimensions & Weight
- Height : 0.63 inch
- Width : 3.10 inch
- Depth : 5.45 inch
- Weight : 1.50 lb
Performance of Enterprise SSD
- Data Transfer Rate: 6 Gb/sec (external)4KB
- Random Read: 61000 IOPS4KB
- Random Write: 35000 IOPS
- Internal Data Rate (Read): 480 MB
- psInternal Data Rate (Write): 450 MBps
Compatibility Information of 800GB Solid State Drive
- HPE ProLiant BL Series : BL420c , BL460c , BL465c , BL660c (Gen8 Gen9)
- HPE ProLiant DL Series : DL20 , DL60 , DL80 (Gen9)
- DL120 , DL160 , DL180 , DL320e , DL360 , DL360e , DL360p , DL380 , DL380e , DL380p , DL388 , DL385p , DL560 , DL580 (Gen8 Gen9)
- HPE Synergy Systems: D3940 Storage Module
- HPE ProLiant ML Series : ML110 , ML150 , ML310e , ML350 , ML350e , ML350p for (Gen8 Gen9)
- HPE ProLiant SL Series: SL230s ,SL250s , SL270s (Gen8 Gen9)
- HPE ProLiant XL Series : Gen9 XL170r , XL190r , XL220a , XL230a , XL250a
- HPE Storage Arrays : D3700 D2220sb Store Easy 1830 1840
- HPE Synergy Systems: D3940 Storage Module
Contact us or ask for live chat/help if you have any questions about the compatibility of this item to ensure the model's matching features with your current system
About Refurbished Products
SATA 6GB/S SSD (Solid State Drive)
When high-end computer or server hardware comes into the picture, it is always a great idea to push the performance bar higher. Until users begin to use devices that are faster than conventional disks, then some benchmark grades would be significantly hampered. This is where SATA drives come into the picture.
SATA drives remain the most commonly used storage devices in mid-range PCs and desktop computers. They are compatible with several computer motherboards and operating systems. As such, they are one of the best storage solutions available. SATA drives are also typically used in popular gaming consoles.
They offer impressive storage capacity and excellent transmission speed. Now, the magic of SSDs is in the dazzling amount of data they send through SATA ports. Not only do they do that, but the solid-state technology allows them to respond to storage requirements efficiently. They do this with the fastest of speeds.
Their response time is incredible, allowing users across different levels to enjoy their use. The evolution of SSDs has seen them have much faster transfer rates. In addition to offering faster response times, these drives can almost saturate the entirety of a SATA port.
SATA 6GB/S Benefits
Users wonder about the need for or the benefits of adopting the SATA 6GB/S technology. This may result from hard drives current inability to fill the SATA 3.0 pipe at the 6GB/S speeds. However, SATA III ports now support bandwidths that are up to 6GBPs. There are several benefits to gain from using solid-state drives with a SATA 6GB S interface.
SATA 6GB S SSD Improved Performance
Users should expect improved performances and cache-efficient desktop applications. This interface would ensure that operations such as graphics design, video editing, and gaming become a lot faster. Compatible solid-state drives will reach faster sequential read-write speed rates. That way, users will see improved user experience and productivity, regardless of the activity they perform.
Compatibility SSD SATA 6.0 GB S
Another great advantage of these drives is that they work well with older components. They are backward compatible with SATA II and SATA I interfaces. Therefore, users do not need to change their old PCs or desktop computers before using these drives.
Improved Space Management
When compared to the PATA connectors, SATA drives are much smaller. This allows them to adapt to even the smallest PC cases, enabling better airflow among components. The SATA 6GBPS drives are suitable for connecting SSDs and optical drives to a motherboard. They do this without taking much space, thanks to the flat designs.
Bigger Cache Memories SATA 6.0 gb s
Renowned disk drive vendors are now equipping these drives with bigger and faster cache memories. This way, any application in use can predict what data a user is likely to need next. With this, they help to increase data transfer rates of SATA 6GBPS SSD with smart fetching and caching algorithms. The technology ensures no delay in retrieving information that has been pre-fetched and stored in the cache.
The Ultimate Performance Booster
Incremental investment in SATA 6GB/S drives can yield incredible improvement in performance. They have been amplified for higher capacities to be the mainstream high-performance devices.