High-Density Networking of 3650 Series Switch
The High-Density Networking of WS-C3560V2-24TS-SD Cisco Catalyst 3560V2-24TS is a Layer 3 switch that is designed for high-performance and secure data access for enterprise environments. It features 24 10/100Base-TX ports and 2 SFP (mini-GBIC) ports for fiber connectivity.
The switch is equipped with advanced security features such as access control lists (ACLs) and Quality of Service (QoS) that can help secure and prioritize network traffic. It also has Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) capabilities which can help reduce power consumption and save on energy costs.
The switch supports Cisco EnergyWise technology, which can help monitor and manage energy consumption across the network. It also has support for IPv6 and advanced Layer 3 routing protocols such as OSPF and EIGRP.
The WS-C3560V2-24TS-SD is designed to be easy to deploy and manage, with a user-friendly web interface and support for Cisco Prime Network Control System, which can help automate network configuration and management tasks.
Maximize Connectivity of Catalyst Switch
The Maximize Connectivity of the WS-C3560V2-24TS-SD Cisco Catalyst 3560V2-24TS 2 x SFP (mini-GBIC) - 24 x 10/100Base-TX Layer 3 Switch refers to the ability of the switch to provide a high level of connectivity to various devices and networks. This switch is a Layer 3 switch, which means it can perform routing functions in addition to switching.
The switch has 2 SFP (mini-GBIC) ports, which can be used to connect to other switches or devices using fiber optic cables. These ports support high-speed data transfer and can be used to connect to other devices located in distant locations.
The switch also has 24 10/100Base-TX ports, which can be used to connect to various devices such as computers, servers, and other network devices. These ports support 10/100Mbps data transfer speeds, which is sufficient for most network applications.
Features and Benefits
The WS-C3650-48FD-L Cisco Catalyst 3650 48 Ports Ethernet Switch is a high-performance, stackable switch designed for enterprise and campus networks. Some of the key features and benefits of this switch include:
- 48 Gigabit Ethernet ports: This switch has 48 Gigabit Ethernet ports, providing ample connectivity options for devices and users in the network.
- Stackable design: The switch can be stacked with other Catalyst 3650 switches, allowing for easy scalability and management of large networks.
- Cisco StackWise-160 technology: This technology allows for up to nine switches to be stacked together, providing up to 432 Gigabit Ethernet ports and up to 80 Gbps of stacking bandwidth.
- Cisco StackPower technology: This technology allows for power to be shared among stacked switches, providing increased power redundancy and availability.
- Cisco IOS XE Software: The switch runs on Cisco IOS XE Software, providing advanced features such as software-defined networking (SDN) and network automation capabilities.
- Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE): This feature allows the switch to automatically power down ports that are not in use, reducing energy consumption and costs.
- Security features: The switch includes advanced security features such as access control lists (ACLs) and Cisco TrustSec technology, providing a secure network environment.
- Advanced Quality of Service (QoS): The switch includes advanced QoS features such as Class-Based Weighted Fair Queuing (CBWFQ) and Low Latency Queuing (LLQ), ensuring that mission-critical applications receive the necessary bandwidth and low latency.
- Manufacturer Cisco Systems, Inc
- MPN: WS-C3560V2-24TS-SD
- Product Line Catalyst
- Product Series 3560
- Product Model 3560V2-24TS
- Product Name Catalyst 3560V2-24TS Layer 3 Switch
- Product Type Layer 3 Switch
- SKU: WS-C3560V2-24TS-SD
- Total Number of Network Ports 24
- Stack Port Yes
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports 24
- Port/Expansion Slot Details 2 x Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot
- Port/Expansion Slot Details 24 x Fast Ethernet Network
- Ethernet Technology Fast Ethernet
- Network Technology 10/100Base-TX
- Number of Total Expansion Slots 2
- Expansion Slot Type SFP
- Number of SFP Slots 2
- Network & Communication
- Layer Supported 2
Management & Protocols
- Manageable Yes
- Cisco Network Assistant
- CiscoWorks LAN Management Solution (LMS)
- IEEE 802.1p QoS
- IEEE 802.1q VLAN
- SNMP v1, v2c, v3
- Flash Memory 32 MB
- Power Source AC Adapter
- Redundant Power Supply Yes
Dimension and Weight
- Form Factor Rack-swappable
- Height 1.7 Inch
- Width 17.5 Inch
- Depth 11.6 Inch
- Weight (Approximate) 8.16 Lbs
About Refurbished Products
Different Types of Switches
Networking switches vary widely depending on the number of devices they can support, network bandwidth/speed, and form factor. Switches for small offices will have anything between 4 and 8 ports and can fit on a desk. For larger office network implementation, switches may have 24 ports, 48 ports, 96 ports, and 128 ports and are rack-mountable between 1U and 4U. Switches come in different types depending on the network speed and tasks they support. These include 40/100 Gbps, 10 Gigabit (up to 10000 Mbps), Gigabit Ethernet (up to 1000 Mbps), Power over Ethernet, and Fast Ethernet (10/100 Mbps).
The unmanaged switches offer fixed configuration on a plug-and-play basis. It is the most basic switch and there are a few choices in the market. These switches are affordable, but the basic features make them inappropriate for enterprise applications.
The number of features and level of functionality improves with managed switches, making them ideal for enterprise and business applications. These switches are built with the command-line interface for ease of configuration. Equally, they support SNMP agents that come in handy when troubleshooting network issues.
The security on managed switches is better and will protect different types of traffic. Other features include support for virtual LANs, IP routing, and quality of service settings. Managed switches are more expensive compared to all other types of switches.
Smart switches refer to switches that possess more features than those of unmanaged switches but do not have the full features of managed switches. Smart switches are more cost-effective than managed switches.
Some of the limitations of the smart switches are a lack of telnet access support, Web GUIs, and a lack of many features for VLANs. They are affordable compared to a fully managed switch and are suitable for a smaller computer network.
Modular switches allow the addition of expansion modules as the network expands. The expansion modules allow for more networked devices but are application-specific. They may include wireless access points, firewalls, or network analysis tools. The flexibility of a modular networking switch comes at a higher cost.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product WS-C3560V2-24TS-SD at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Switch
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.