Benefits and Features for Slots-4 Switch
The WS-C3560V2-48TS-S Cisco Catalyst 3560V2 Managed 48-Port Switch offers a range of benefits and features that make it a powerful and versatile solution for enterprise networking environments. Some specific benefits and features of the WS-C3560V2-48TS-S include:
- 48 Fast Ethernet ports: The WS-C3560V2-48TS-S has 48 Fast Ethernet ports, all of which support Power over Ethernet (PoE). This allows you to easily connect and power a variety of network devices, such as IP phones, wireless access points, and security cameras.
- SFP uplink ports: The WS-C3560V2-48TS-S has two SFP (Small Form-Factor Pluggable) uplink ports, which allow you to connect the switch to other network devices or to a higher-level network using fiber optic cables.
- Quality of Service (QoS): The WS-C3560V2-48TS-S supports advanced QoS features, including class-based weighted fair queueing and packet marking, which allow you to prioritize different types of network traffic to ensure that important applications and services receive the necessary bandwidth and performance.
- Layer 3 routing: The WS-C3560V2-48TS-S supports layer 3 routing, which allows it to route traffic between different networks based on the IP address of each packet. This helps to improve network efficiency and can support high-bandwidth applications and services.
- Stackable design: The WS-C3560V2-48TS-S is a stackable switch, which means that you can connect multiple units together and manage them as a single entity. This allows you to scale your network as needed and can help support high-bandwidth applications and services.
The WS-C3560V2-48TS-S Cisco Catalyst 3560V2 Managed 48-Port Switch is designed for high performance and can support a variety of advanced networking features and capabilities. Here are some specific ways in which This Product delivers high performance:
- Fast Ethernet ports: This Product has 48 Fast Ethernet ports, which support data rates of up to 100 Mbps. This allows for fast data transfer and can help support high-bandwidth applications and services.
- Quality of Service (QoS): This Product supports advanced QoS features, including class-based weighted fair queueing and packet marking, which allow you to prioritize different types of network traffic to ensure that important applications and services receive the necessary bandwidth and performance.
- Layer 3 routing: This Product supports layer 3 routing, which allows it to route traffic between different networks based on the IP address of each packet. This helps to improve network efficiency and can support high-bandwidth applications and services.
- Stackable design: This Product is a stackable switch, which means that you can connect multiple units together and manage them as a single entity. This allows you to scale your network as needed and can help support high-bandwidth applications and services.
The WS-C3560V2-48TS-S Cisco Catalyst 3560V2 Managed 48-Port Switch is a powerful, feature-rich networking device designed for use in enterprise environments. It offers a range of advanced features and capabilities to help ensure fast, reliable, and secure networking.
Some additional information about This Product includes:
- Data rates: This Product supports data rates of up to 100 Mbps on each of its Fast Ethernet ports.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE): All 48 of This Product Fast Ethernet ports support PoE, which allows you to easily connect and power a variety of network devices, such as IP phones, wireless access points, and security cameras.
- Management: This Product includes an intuitive web-based graphical user interface (GUI) that makes it easy to configure and manage your network. It is also compatible with a variety of Cisco management tools, such as the Cisco Network Assistant and Cisco Prime Infrastructure.
- Compatibility: This Product is compatible with a variety of Cisco networking products, including routers, switches, and wireless access points, allowing you to build a comprehensive and integrated network.
- Warranty: This Product comes with a limited lifetime warranty, which provides coverage for defects in materials and workmanship.
General Information about this Cisco WS-C3560V2-48TS-S
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Model Number or SKU# WS-C3560V2-48TS-S
- Product Line: Catalyst
- Product Series: 3560
- Product Type Layer 3 Switch
Interfaces/Ports for 48 Ports Ethernet Switch
- Total Number of Network Ports 48
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports 48
- Port/Expansion Slot Details 48 x Fast Ethernet Network
- Port/Expansion Slot Details 4 x Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot
Performance of Catalyst 3560 Switch
- Ethernet Technology: Fast Ethernet
- Network Technology: 10/100Base-TX
I/O Expansions of Layer 3 Switch
- Number of Total Expansion Slots: 4
- Expansion Slot Type: SFP
- Number of SFP Slots: 4
- Layer 3 switching, Layer 2 switching, auto-sensing per device, DHCP support, auto-negotiation, ARP support, VLAN support, auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), IGMP snooping, Syslog support, traffic shaping, MAC address filtering, Broadcast Storm Control, IPv6 support, Multicast Storm Control, Unicast Storm Control, Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) support, Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) support, Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP) support, DHCP snooping, Dynamic Trunking Protocol (DTP) support, Port Aggregation Protocol (PAgP) support, Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP) support, Access Control List (ACL) support, Quality of Service (QoS), Jumbo Frames support, Dynamic ARP Inspection (DAI), Time Domain Reflectometry (TDR), Per-VLAN Spanning Tree Plus (PVST+)
Network & Communication
- Layer Supported: 3
Management & Protocols
- Manageable: Yes
- Management -Web Based Management
- Command Line Interface
- SNMP v1/2c/3
- RMON 1/2/3/9
- IEEE 802.1p QoS
- IEEE 802.1q VLAN
- Cisco Group Management Protocol
- Cisco Network Assistant
- CiscoWorks LAN Management Solution (LMS)
- Flash Memory 32: MB
- Input Voltage: 110 V AC
- Input Voltage: 240 V AC
- Power Source: Power Supply
- Redundant Power Supply: Yes
Dimensions and Weight
- Height 1.7 Inch
- Width 17.5 Inch
- Depth 11.6 Inch
- Weight 8.82 LBS
- IEEE 802.3
- IEEE 802.3u
- IEEE 802.3z
- IEEE 802.1D
- IEEE 802.1Q
- IEEE 802.3ab
- IEEE 802.1p
- IEEE 802.3af
- IEEE 802.3x
- IEEE 802.3ad (LACP)
- IEEE 802.1w
- IEEE 802.1x
- IEEE 802.1s
About Refurbished Products
Different Types of Switches
Networking switches vary widely depending on the number of devices they can support, network bandwidth/speed, and form factor. Switches for small offices will have anything between 4 and 8 ports and can fit on a desk. For larger office network implementation, switches may have 24 ports, 48 ports, 96 ports, and 128 ports and are rack-mountable between 1U and 4U. Switches come in different types depending on the network speed and tasks they support. These include 40/100 Gbps, 10 Gigabit (up to 10000 Mbps), Gigabit Ethernet (up to 1000 Mbps), Power over Ethernet, and Fast Ethernet (10/100 Mbps).
The unmanaged switches offer fixed configurations on a plug-and-play basis. It is the most basic switch and there are a few choices in the market. These switches are affordable, but the basic features make them inappropriate for enterprise applications.
The number of features and level of functionality improves with managed switches, making them ideal for enterprise and business applications. These switches are built with the command-line interface for ease of configuration. Equally, they support SNMP agents that come in handy when troubleshooting network issues.
The security on managed switches is better and will protect different types of traffic. Other features include support for virtual LANs, IP routing, and quality of service settings. Managed switches are more expensive compared to all other types of switches.
Smart switches refer to switches that possess more features than those unmanaged switches but do not have the full features of managed switches. Smart switches are more cost-effective than managed switches.
Some of the limitations of the smart switches are a lack of telnet access support, Web GUIs, and a lack of many features for VLANs. They are affordable compared to a fully managed switch and are suitable for a smaller computer network.
Modular switches allow the addition of expansion modules as the network expands. The expansion modules allow for more networked devices but are application-specific. They may include wireless access points, firewalls, or network analysis tools. The flexibility of a modular networking switch comes at a higher cost.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product WS-C3560V2-48TS-S at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Switch
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.