Advanced Monitoring and Alerting
Advanced monitoring and alerting for the 34V0R Dell Chassis Management Controller for PowerEdge VRTX can be accomplished using the following methods:
- Dell OpenManage Essentials: This is a centralized management solution for Dell servers and storage systems. It provides real-time monitoring and alerting for various system components, including the 34V0R chassis management controller.
- SNMP Traps: Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) traps can be used to monitor and receive alerts from the 34V0R controller. The SNMP traps can be configured to send notifications to an external management console or email.
- Syslog: The 34V0R controller can be configured to log system events and send them to a remote syslog server. This log data can be analyzed to detect any issues and trigger alerts.
- Dell Remote Access Controller (DRAC): The DRAC provides remote access to the 34V0R controller, allowing administrators to monitor and manage the system from a remote location. The DRAC also provides real-time monitoring and alerting for various system components.
- Third-Party Monitoring Tools: There are several third-party monitoring tools available that can be used to monitor and receive alerts from the 34V0R controller. These tools can be integrated with existing management systems and provide advanced reporting and analytics capabilities.
By using one or a combination of these methods, administrators can ensure real-time monitoring and alerting for the 34V0R Dell Chassis Management Controller for PowerEdge VRTX, ensuring system reliability and availability.
Remote Management Capabilities
The 34V0R Dell Chassis Management Controller (CMC) for PowerEdge VRTX offers a range of remote management capabilities, including:
- Remote Console: Access the CMC through a secure, web-based console that provides access to the hardware components, network settings, and system health status.
- Out-of-Band Management: The CMC supports remote management of the system even when the operating system is down.
- SNMP: The CMC supports Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) for monitoring the system's health and performance.
- Remote Firmware Updates: The CMC supports remote firmware updates, which can be initiated from the CMC web interface.
- Remote Power Management: The CMC allows remote power management of individual components in the VRTX system, including power-on/power-off, power reset, and power cycling.
- Remote KVM: The CMC supports remote keyboard, video, and mouse (KVM) functionality, allowing remote control of the VRTX system.
- Event Logging: The CMC logs events and system alerts, allowing administrators to quickly diagnose and resolve issues.
- Email Alerts: The CMC supports email alerts, allowing administrators to be notified of system events and alerts.
These remote management capabilities allow administrators to manage the PowerEdge VRTX system from anywhere, making it easy to maintain and support the system.
Compatible Operating Systems
The Dell Chassis Management Controller for PowerEdge VRTX is compatible with the following operating systems:
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2019
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.7, 6.8, 6.9, 7.2, 7.3, 7.4
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP4, 12, 12 SP1, 12 SP2, 12 SP3
- VMware vSphere 5.5, 5.5 Update 2, 5.5 Update 3, 5.5 Update 4, 5.5 Update 4a, 6.0, 6.0 Update 1, 6.0 Update 2, 6.0 Update 3, 6.0 Update 4, 6.0 Update 4a.
- Manufacturer: Dell
- MPN: 34V0R
- Type: Controllers
- Storage Controller Type: Poweredge Vrtx
- Processor: ARM Cortex-A9 MPCore, 1GHz
- Memory: 512 MB DDR3, 4 GB eMMC
- Operating System: Linux
- Networking: Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports, 10/100/1000Mbps, TCP/IP and SMTP protocols
- Management Interface: Web-based GUI, CLI, SNMP v1, v2c, v3
- Power: DC input voltage range of 36-72V
- Environmental: Operating temperature range of 0°C to 40°C, storage temperature range of -40°C to 70°C
- Dimensions: 17.5 cm x 8.9 cm x 3.5 cm
- Weight: 0.3 kg
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS
Here on allhdd.com, we offer consumers like you some of the best storage solutions on the market. Our wide range of quality storage controllers contains products in the following categories:
MSA 2000 Series, Powervault, 4-Port, Poweredge VRTX, PCI-E, ServeRAID, 2-Port, Equallogic, MSA2040, and MSA2050.
A storage controller, otherwise called storage processor or array controller, is a device that regulates or controls storage arrays and essentially contains the three types of elements, including the following;
- The central processing unit,
- The Cache Memory,
- The connection of interface with the network and memory devices.
If you have multiple memory devices, our storage controllers will help create a single memory channel. In other words, our storage controllers combine the memory areas in various memory devices and render them as a single memory area to your server.
A storage controller picks out the appropriate device from multiple memory devices to fetch data when it receives a request from the server to write data. It then stores the selected devices' data.
On the other hand, when there is a request to read data from the server, the storage controller searches the location where the associated data is stored. It reads the data from the location (memory device) and then transfers it to the server.
Qualities of a good Storage Controller
In addition to reading and writing data efficiently and stably, your storage controller carries out processing tasks to complete many functions, including dynamic volume capacity allocation, among others.
The storage array's performance can be directly affected or determined by the storage controller's speed and capabilities in the advanced data center. High-speed storage infrastructure is a vital factor in storage arrays as it enables the network to send data at 10 Gbps using Fiber Chanel of 10 GbE or Gen 5 (16 Gbps).
RAID And How It Works
RAID stands for redundant array of independent disks. Suppose you intend to store the same data in multiple solid-state drives or locations (hard disks); in that case, a RAID card is an efficient means of achieving this purpose without storage failure. To efficiently control or regulate, read and write these data, a storage controller is mandatory. Thanks to our collection of high-efficient storage controllers, your storage array is in good hands.
Data redundancy is a system design to facilitate the duplication of a component, so if it crashes, there will be an alternative. There are various RAID levels, but not all have the purpose of implementing redundancy. RAID operates by storing data on multiple disks and enabling input/output (I/O) operations to overlap stably. Multiple disks increase the mean time between failures (MTBF); hence, storing data in arrays also increases fault tolerance.
As the name suggests, a RAID controller controls hard disk drives in a storage array. It can serve as an abstraction level between the physical disks and the operating system (OS), assembling an array of disks as logical units. A RAID controller can either be software-based or hardware-based. In the latter, a physical controller operates the array. Depending on the manufacturer, the controller can also be engineered to support SATA and SCSI "Scuzzy" drive formats. A hardware-based RAID controller may again come as a component in the server's motherboard.
On the other hand, in the software-based RAID, the controller takes advantage of the hardware system's resources, including the memory and the central processor. It carries out the same functions as a hardware-based RAID controller. However, the software-based RAID controllers may not improve the performance of the storage system. Shop the best controllers on the market today from allhdd.com. You stand free ground shipping across all states in the U.S, affordability, and credible customer service.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product 34V0R at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Controller - Storage Controller
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.