The 637390-B21 HPE Proliant BL460C G7 Blade Server comes with a range of security features designed to protect business-critical data and applications. Here are some of the key security features of this server:
- Secure Boot: The server supports Secure Boot, which helps to prevent unauthorized access and malware from being loaded during the boot process.
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM): The server has a TPM, which provides hardware-based security for cryptographic keys and other sensitive data.
- Intel Execute Disable Bit: The server's Intel Xeon processor supports Execute Disable Bit, which provides protection against certain types of malware and other security threats.
- Integrated Lights-Out (iLO) Advanced: The server comes with iLO Advanced, which provides secure remote management and control of the server, including the ability to remotely access the server console, power cycle the server, and update firmware.
- Role-Based Access Control (RBAC): The server's iLO Advanced also includes RBAC, which enables administrators to control access to server resources based on user roles and privileges.
- Smart Array Controllers: The server's Smart Array Controllers support Advanced Data Mirroring and Advanced Data Guarding, which provide hardware-based data protection and redundancy.
- Network Security: The server's integrated 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports support a range of network security features, including VLAN tagging, IPsec offload, and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption.
Deployment and Management
The 637390-B21 HPE Proliant BL460C G7 Blade Server is designed to be easy to deploy and manage. Here are some of the key features that make it simple to set up and maintain:
- Integrated Lights-Out (iLO) Advanced: The server comes with iLO Advanced, which provides remote management and control of the server, including the ability to remotely access the server console, power cycle the server, and update firmware.
- Intelligent Provisioning: The server's Intelligent Provisioning feature simplifies the server deployment process by automating the installation of the operating system and other software. It can also be used to configure RAID and other server settings.
- Smart Update Manager (SUM): The server's SUM feature simplifies firmware and driver updates by automatically identifying and downloading the latest updates from the HPE website.
- OneView: HPE OneView is a server management platform that provides a unified interface for managing servers, storage, and networking devices. It simplifies server deployment and management by providing a single view of all resources in the data center.
- Support for Industry-standard Tools: The server supports industry-standard tools such as SNMP and HP System Management Homepage, which provide additional management capabilities.
- BladeSystem Management: The server is designed to be deployed as part of an HPE BladeSystem, which provides additional management and deployment capabilities, such as hot-plug server blades, shared power and cooling, and advanced networking features.
Power and Cooling Solutions
The 637390-B21 HPE Proliant BL460C G7 Blade Server is designed to operate efficiently with minimal power and cooling requirements. Here are some of the key features of its power and cooling solutions:
- Power Efficiency: The server uses Intel Xeon processors that are optimized for energy efficiency, consuming less power while still providing high levels of performance.
- Power Management: The server includes HPE Power Regulator, which dynamically adjusts power consumption based on workload demands, further reducing power consumption.
- Thermal Efficiency: The server is designed with a high-efficiency cooling system that uses variable speed fans to optimize cooling while minimizing noise.
- Hot-plug Power Supplies: The server includes hot-plug power supplies, which can be replaced while the server is running, minimizing downtime.
- Redundant Cooling: The server includes redundant cooling fans to ensure that the server remains cool even if one or more fans fail.
- Intelligent Temperature Control: The server includes Intelligent Temperature Control, which uses thermal sensors to monitor temperature and adjust cooling as needed to ensure optimal performance and reliability.
- Manufacturer: Hewlett Packard Enterprise(HPE)
- Manufacturer Part Number: 637390-B21
- Type: Server
- Sub-Type: Proliant BL460C
- Product Name: Proliant Bl460c G7 - 2 Way Blade Server
Processor & Chipset
- CPU : Intel Xeon X5675 / 3.06 GHz
- Max Turbo Speed : 3.46 GHz
- Number Of Cores : 6-Core
- 64-Bit Computing : Yes
- CPU Qty : 1
- Max CPU Qty : 2
- CPU Upgradability : Upgradable
- CPU Socket : Lga1366 Socket
- Chipset Type : Intel 5520
- Cache Memory Type: L3 Cache.
- Installed Size: 12 Mb
- Cache Per Processor: 12 Mb.
- Installed Size : 12 Gb / 192 Gb (Max)
- Technology : Ddr3 Sdram - Advanced Ecc
- Memory Speed : 1333 Mhz
- Memory Specification Compliance : Pc3-10600
- Form Factor : Dimm 240-Pin
- Features : Registered
- Configuration Features : 3 X 4 Gb
- Hard Drive: None.
- Optical Drive: None.
- Type : 1 X Sas-2 - Integrated - Pci Express X4
- Controller Interface Type : Sata 3gb/S / Sas 6gb/S
- Storage Controller Name : Smart Array P410i
- Raid Level : Raid 0, Raid 1
- Type : Integrated
- Interface (Bus) Type : Pci Express 2.0 X8
- Ethernet Ports : 2 X 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Ethernet Controller : Hp Nc553i
- Data Link Protocol : Gigabit Ethernet, 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Remote Management Protocol : Snmp, Ipmi 2.0, Smash Clp
- Remote Management Controller : Integrated Lights-Out 3
- Features : Wake On Lan (Wol)
- Compliant Standards : Ieee 802.1q, Ieee 802.1p, Ieee 802.3x, Ieee 802.3ad (Lacp), Ieee 802.3ap
Server - ProLiant BL460C
With the world's most popular blade server system (The HPE BL460c Gen9) in our catalog, you can successfully scale business execution and securely manage hybrid IT and traditional workloads across an integrated data center environment. You can count on an extensive listing of varying generations of this blade server, including gen7, gen8, gen9, and gen10, here on allhdd.com. Here are the categories of Proliant BL460c options we stock, so follow the links to find the best option for your needs: Xeon 1.7GHz, Xeon 2.1GHz, Xeon 2.4GHz, Xeon 2.20GHz, Xeon 2.6GHz, Xeon 2.50GHz, Xeon 2.53GHz, Xeon 2.66GHz, Xeon 2.93GHz, Xeon 3.0GHz, Xeon 3.06GHz, Xeon 2.7GHz, Xeon 1.90GHz, Xeon 2.0GHz, Xeon 2.30GHz. Browse through our categories to purchase a befitting server blade today.
You are on your way to a new world of modern applications, cutting-edge performance and stability.
HPE ProLiant BL460c Gen8 Server Blade Overview
The HP ProLiant BL460c is the predecessor to the BL660c. With massive improvements in previous generations, it ups the ante with an uptick in performance, flexibility, and security.
Suppose you intend to use the HPE ProLiant bl460c in a large data center that requires a compact system and storage devices in a single and very secure environment. In that case, you can employ the large BladeSystem c7000 10U chassis enclosure from HPE for the BL460c blade server. The c7000 can house sixteen Blades packed vertically, while the c3000 6U chassis can hold a total of eight BL460c Gen 8 Servers assembled horizontally with massive storage of 115.2 TB. It is the perfect solution for a medium-scale data center.
Performance and Features
The ProLiant BL460c Gen 8 weighs 14 lb (approximately 6 kg). It is a half-height Server Blade measuring 17.11 inches tall, 20.37 inches deep, and 2.18 inches wide. The blade has an HP c-Class Blade SUV (USB, Serial, VGA) connector and two SFF hot-swap drive bays at the front. The BL460c Gen 8 supports a wide variety of virtualization software or operating systems. These include Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Microsoft Windows Server, SUSE Linux Enterprise, VMware, Citrix XenServer, and Oracle Solaris.
For versatility, the BL460c gen8 Blade Server supports up to two small-form-factor (SFF) SAS or SATA drives. These could be solid-state drives (SSD) or hard disk drives (HDD) with a limit of RAID configuration to two different RAID 0 volumes. However, combining other drive types is not supported. Up to 4TB of HDDs is supported, while the SSDs can support up to 3.2TB.
Kindly view our broad category for a down-to-earth, affordable, free ground shipping and cutting-edge service on allhdd.com.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product 637390-B21 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Server - ProLiant BL460C
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.