More Information of this Item
The Cisco Catalyst 1000 24-Ports Ethernet Switch (model number C1000-24P-4X-L) is a managed switch designed for use in small and medium-sized businesses. It provides 24 Gigabit Ethernet ports and 4 SFP ports for fiber connectivity, allowing for high-speed data transfer between devices connected to the network. It also supports advanced features such as Quality of Service (QoS), VLANs, and Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) to optimize network performance and reduce power consumption. Additionally, it is IEEE 802.3af/at PoE+ capable, which provides power to devices such as IP phones, wireless access points, and surveillance cameras over Ethernet cables.
The switch also offers a web-based management interface, which allows for easy configuration and monitoring of the network. This includes features like VLAN, Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP), and Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) to help improve network availability, security, and traffic management.
The Cisco Catalyst 1000 24-Ports Ethernet Switch is designed to deliver high performance and reliability for small and medium-sized businesses.
In terms of performance, the switch supports Gigabit Ethernet connectivity on all 24 ports, allowing for fast data transfer rates of up to 1000Mbps. The 4 SFP ports also support fiber connectivity, which can further increase the network's overall throughput. Additionally, the switch supports advanced features such as Quality of Service (QoS), which prioritizes certain types of network traffic, and VLANs, which can segment a network into different logical subnets for better organization and security.
As for reliability, the C1000-24P-4X-L is built with enterprise-grade hardware and software to ensure stable and consistent performance. It supports advanced features such as Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) and Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) to enhance network resilience and prevent network loops. Additionally, the switch has a compact, fanless design that makes it suitable for deployment in small and medium-sized businesses, where space may be limited and noise levels need to be kept to a minimum.
Compliant Standards of Expansion Slots-4 Switch
The Cisco Catalyst 1000 24-Ports Ethernet Switch (model number C1000-24P-4X-L) is compliant with a number of industry standards that ensure compatibility and interoperability with other networking devices.
Some of the compliant standards for this switch include:
- IEEE 802.3: This standard defines the physical and data link layers of the OSI model for Ethernet networks. The switch is compliant with IEEE 802.3ab for Gigabit Ethernet over twisted-pair cable and IEEE 802.3z for Gigabit Ethernet over fiber-optic cable.
- IEEE 802.3af/at: This standard defines the Power over Ethernet (PoE) standard. The switch is compliant with IEEE 802.3af/at PoE+ which allows the switch to provide power to devices such as IP phones, wireless access points, and surveillance cameras over Ethernet cables.
- IEEE 802.3x: This standard defines the flow control mechanism for full-duplex Ethernet networks. The switch supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for full-duplex operation, which helps to prevent data loss in the event of a network congestion.
- IEEE 802.1Q: This standard defines the Virtual LAN (VLAN) tagging mechanism. The switch supports IEEE 802.1Q VLANs to help segment the network and improve security.
- IEEE 802.1p: This standard defines the Quality of Service (QoS) priority levels. The switch supports IEEE 802.1p QoS to prioritize critical network traffic and ensure that important data is delivered quickly and reliably.
- IEEE 802.1D: This standard defines the Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) for building a loop-free topology in a network. The switch supports IEEE 802.1D STP to prevent loops in the network.
- IEEE 802.1w: This standard defines the Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) for building a loop-free topology in a network. The switch supports IEEE 802.1w RSTP to prevent loops in the network.
These standards ensure that the switch is compatible with other networking devices and can be easily integrated into existing networks.
General Information about this Cisco C1000-24P-4X-L
- Manufacturer Cisco Systems, Inc
- MPN: C1000-24P-4X-L
- Product Line Catalyst
- Product Series 1000
- Product Model C1000-24P
- Product Name Catalyst C1000-24P Ethernet Switch
- Product Type Ethernet Switch
Interfaces / Ports for Ethernet Switch
- Total Number of Network Ports 24
- Uplink Port Yes
- Modular Yes
- Port/Expansion Slot Details 4 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet Uplink
- Port/Expansion Slot Details 24 x Gigabit Ethernet PoE+
Performance of Managed Switch
- Media Type Supported Optical Fiber
- Media Type Supported Twisted Pair
- Ethernet Technology Gigabit Ethernet
- Ethernet Technology 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Network Technology 10GBase-X
- Network Technology 10/100/1000Base-T
- Number of Total Expansion Slots 4
- Expansion Slot Type SFP+
- Number of SFP+ Slots 4
Network & Communication
- Layer Supported 2
Management & Protocols
- Manageable Yes
- Power Source Power Supply
Dimensions & Weight
- Height 1.7 Inch
- Width 17.5 Inch
- Depth 11.8 Inch
- Weight (Approximate) 8.11 Lb
About Refurbished Products
Different Types of Switches
Networking switches vary widely depending on the number of devices they can support, network bandwidth/speed, and form factor. Switches for small offices will have anything between 4 and 8 ports and can fit on a desk. For larger office network implementation, switches may have 24 ports, 48 ports, 96 ports, and 128 ports and are rack-mountable between 1U and 4U. Switches come in different types depending on the network speed and tasks they support. These include 40/100 Gbps, 10 Gigabit (up to 10000 Mbps), Gigabit Ethernet (up to 1000 Mbps), Power over Ethernet, and Fast Ethernet (10/100 Mbps).
The unmanaged switches offer fixed configurations on a plug-and-play basis. It is the most basic switch and there are a few choices in the market. These switches are affordable, but the basic features make them inappropriate for enterprise applications.
The number of features and level of functionality improves with managed switches, making them ideal for enterprise and business applications. These switches are built with the command-line interface for ease of configuration. Equally, they support SNMP agents that come in handy when troubleshooting network issues.
The security on managed switches is better and will protect different types of traffic. Other features include support for virtual LANs, IP routing, and quality of service settings. Managed switches are more expensive compared to all other types of switches.
Smart switches refer to switches that possess more features than those unmanaged switches but do not have the full features of managed switches. Smart switches are more cost-effective than managed switches.
Some of the limitations of the smart switches are a lack of telnet access support, Web GUIs, and a lack of many features for VLANs. They are affordable compared to a fully managed switch and are suitable for a smaller computer network.
Modular switches allow the addition of expansion modules as the network expands. The expansion modules allow for more networked devices but are application-specific. They may include wireless access points, firewalls, or network analysis tools. The flexibility of a modular networking switch comes at a higher cost.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product C1000-24P-4X-L at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Switch
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.