Advanced Security Features
The C819HGW+7-A-A-K9 Cisco C819 M2M Hardened 3.7G Hspa With Dual Radio FCC router is designed with advanced security features to protect against various types of attacks and threats. These features include:
- Firewall: The router is equipped with a stateful packet inspection (SPI) firewall that monitors and controls inbound and outbound network traffic, helping to prevent unauthorized access to the network.
- VPN: The router supports virtual private network (VPN) technology, which allows for secure, remote access to the network.
- Authentication: The router supports various authentication methods, including local authentication, RADIUS, and TACACS+, to ensure only authorized users have access to the network.
- Intrusion Prevention: The router is equipped with intrusion prevention system (IPS) capabilities, which can detect and prevent various types of network attacks, such as denial-of-service (DoS) attacks and malware infections.
- Content Filtering: The router can be configured to block access to specific websites and content, helping to prevent users from accessing potentially harmful or unwanted content.
- Advanced Encryption: The router supports advanced encryption algorithms, such as AES and 3DES, to protect sensitive information as it travels across the network.
- Advanced Malware Protection: The router is equipped with advanced threat protection capabilities to help detect and prevent malware infections.
- Secure Boot: The router uses secure boot to ensure that the router boots with a trusted image, helping to prevent malicious firmware from being loaded on the router.
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and Transport Layer Security (TLS) : Router support SSL & TLS protocols to encrypt communication between the router and other devices.
- Access control list (ACL) : Router can be configured to allow or deny traffic based on predefined rules.
- Secure Shell (SSH) : Router support SSH protocol to encrypt remote access to the router.
- Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP) : Router support SFTP protocol to encrypt file transfer to and from the router.
- Network Time Protocol (NTP) : Router can be configured to use NTP to keep its time in sync with a network time server.
- Cisco IOS Software Security : The router runs on Cisco IOS software, which includes a range of security features and capabilities to help protect the network.
High Availability and Redundancy Options
The C819HGW+7-A-A-K9 Cisco C819 M2M Hardened 3.7G Hspa With Dual Radio FCC is a router specifically designed for use in machine-to-machine (M2M) applications. One of its key features is its ability to provide high availability and redundancy options to ensure that the network stays up and running even in the event of a failure. This is achieved through the use of redundancy protocols such as Hot Standby Router Protocol (HSRP) and Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (VRRP). Additionally, the router has dual radio capability which allows it to provide wireless access using both 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands, thereby increasing the availability and reliability of wireless connectivity.
Network Scalability and Flexibility
The Cisco C819HGW+7-A-A-K9 is a hardened version of the C819 M2M wireless integrated services router that is designed to withstand harsh environmental conditions and provide high availability and redundancy options. It supports 3.7G HSPA+ with dual radio, and FCC certification.
Network Scalability and Flexibility: The C819HGW+7-A-A-K9 can support multiple wireless WAN options, such as 3G, 4G, and LTE, allowing for easy scalability and flexibility in different network environments. It also supports dual-SIM for cellular backup and redundancy, which allows for continuous network connectivity in case of primary link failure. Additionally, it also supports advanced routing and switching capabilities that enable the routing of multiple protocols and provide flexibility in creating complex network topologies.
Key Feature about this Cisco C819HGW+7-A-A-K9
- Manufacturer Cisco
- Part Number or SKU# C819HGW+7-A-A-K9
- Product Series 800
- Product Model C819HGW
- Product Name C819HGW Wireless Integrated Services Router
- Product Type Wireless Integrated Services Router
Technical Information of Cisco Router
- Wi-Fi Generation Wi-Fi 4
Wireless Specifications of Cisco 4 Ports Router
- Broadband Transmission Technology -
- Wireless LAN Standard IEEE 802.11n
- ISM Band Yes
- UNII Band Yes
- ISM Maximum Frequency 2.40 GHz
- UNII Maximum Frequency 5 GHz
- Cellular Generation 3.75G
- Cellular Network Supported -
- WCDMA 850
- WCDMA 900
- WCDMA 1900
- WCDMA 2100
- GSM 850
- GSM 900
- GSM 1800
- GSM 1900
- Cellular Data Connectivity Technology -
Interfaces/Ports of Cisco 800 Series Router
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports 4
- USB Yes
- PoE (RJ-45) Port No
- Number of Broadband (RJ-45) Ports 1
- Number of Total Expansion Slots 2
- Expansion Slot Type SIM Card
Network & Communication
- Ethernet Technology Fast Ethernet
- VPN Supported Yes
Dimension and Weight
- Form Factor Desktop
- Height 1.7 Inch
- Width 7.7 Inch
- Depth 9 Inch
- Weight (Approximate) 3.40 LBS
About Refurbished Products
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product C819HGW+7-A-A-K9 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.