High-Performance of Switch
The Cisco IE-4010-16S12P is a high-performance Ethernet switch that is designed for use in industrial environments. It has 28 ports and 16 slots, providing a high-density solution for connecting devices to your network. The switch is designed to be rugged and reliable, with a robust metal chassis and an extended temperature range that allows it to operate in harsh environments.
In terms of performance, the Part switch is powered by a dual-core processor and has a high-capacity forwarding rate to help ensure fast and efficient network performance. It also supports a range of advanced networking features, such as Quality of Service (QoS), virtual LANs (VLANs), and link aggregation, to help improve network traffic management and performance. Overall, the Cisco Part is a high-performance and reliable Ethernet switch that is well-suited for use in industrial environments.
More Features of Cisco Ethernet Switch
Some additional features of the Cisco IE-4010-16S12P switch include:
- 28 Gigabit Ethernet ports: The switch provides 28 Gigabit Ethernet ports for connecting devices to your network.
- 16 slot design: The switch has 16 slots, allowing you to install additional modules to expand the capabilities of the switch.
- Dual-core processor: The switch is powered by a dual-core processor, providing fast and efficient network performance.
- Extended temperature range: The switch is designed to operate in extended temperature environments, making it well-suited for use in a variety of industrial environments.
- Web-based graphical user interface: The switch has an intuitive web-based GUI that allows you to easily configure and monitor the switch.
- Advanced security features: The switch includes security features such as support for IEEE 802.1X port-based authentication and advanced Access Control Lists (ACLs) to help protect against unauthorized access.
- Compatibility: The switch is compatible with a range of networking equipment, including routers, switches, and servers.
- RoHS compliant: The switch is compliant with the Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) Directive, which restricts the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment.
Reliability of 16 Slots Ethernet Switch
The Cisco IE-4010-16S12P is a highly reliable Ethernet switch that is designed for use in industrial environments. It has a robust metal chassis and an extended temperature range that allows it to operate in harsh environments, making it well-suited for use in a variety of industrial applications.
In terms of reliability, the switch has a mean time between failures (MTBF) of over 350,000 hours, making it highly reliable. It is also designed to be easy to use and manage, with an intuitive web-based graphical user interface (GUI) that allows you to easily configure and monitor the switch. Overall, the Cisco Part is a reliable and feature-rich Ethernet switch that is well-suited for use in industrial environments.
General Information about this Cisco IE-4010-16S12P
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Part Number or SKU# IE-4010-16S12P
- Product Series: 4010
- Product Type: Ethernet Switch
Interfaces/Ports for Layer 3 Switch
- Total Number of Ports 28
- Uplink Port Yes
- Modular Yes
- Stack Port No
- Port/Expansion Slot Details 4 x Gigabit Ethernet Uplink
- Port/Expansion Slot Details 12 x Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot
- Port/Expansion Slot Details 12 x Gigabit Ethernet Network
I/O Expansions of 28 Ports Switch
- Number of Total Expansion Slots 16
- Expansion Slot Type SFP
- Shared SFP Slot No
- Number of SFP Slots 16
Media & Performance
- Media Type Supported Optical Fiber
- Media Type Supported Twisted Pair
- Ethernet Technology Gigabit Ethernet
- Network Technology 10/100/1000Base-T
- Network Technology 1000Base-X
- Forwarding bandwidth: 28 GBPS
- Switching bandwidth: 56 GBPS
- Compliant Standards: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.3ah, IEEE 802.1ah, IEEE 802.1ag, IEEE 802.1ae, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.1ab (LLDP), IEEE 802.3at, IEEE 802.11ac, IEEE 1588v2, IEEE 1613
- NAT support, BOOTP support, VLAN support, IGMP snooping, Syslog support, DiffServ support, IPv6 support, Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) support, Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) support, Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP) support, tunneling, DHCP snooping, Quality of Service (QoS), DHCP server, Dynamic ARP Inspection (DAI), Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD), Uni-Directional Link Detection (UDLD), LLDP support, MAC Address Notification, Remote Switch Port Analyzer (RSPAN), Management Information Base (MIB), dynamic ARP protection, Class of Service (CoS), 802.1x authentication, Precision Time Protocol (PTP), IGMP filtering, Storm Control, PROFINET v2, EtherNet/IP CIP Messaging, IP source guard, Flex Link support, Resilient Ethernet Protocol (REP), SmartPort technology, Parallel Redundancy Protocol (PRP), Bridge protocol data unit (BPDU), CIP Sync (IEEE 1588)
Network & Communication
- Layer Supported 3
Management & Protocols
- Manageable Yes
- RAM: 1 GB
- Flash Memory: 128 MB
- MTBF: 415,160 Hours
- Power Source Power Supply
- Redundant Power Supply Supported Yes
- Min Operating Temperature: -40 °F
- Max Operating Temperature: 167 °F
- Humidity Range Operating: 5 - 95% (non-condensing)
- Min Storage Temperature: -40 °F
- Max Storage Temperature: 185 °F
Dimensions & Weight
- Compatible Rack Unit: 1U
- Form Factor: Rack-mountable
- Height: 1.8 Inch
- Width: 17.5 Inch
- Depth: 14 Inch
- Weight (Approximate): 12.70 Lbs
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification RoHS
About Refurbished Products
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product IE-4010-16S12P at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Switch
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.