Performance Testing and Benchmarking
The Cisco MG41E-HW Meraki MG41 External Antennas Cellular Gateway Wireless Router is a device that provides cellular connectivity to a network. Performance testing and benchmarking of this device involve evaluating its capabilities and limitations to ensure that it can deliver the required performance.
The following are the steps involved in performance testing and benchmarking of the Cisco MG41E-HW Meraki MG41 External Antennas Cellular Gateway Wireless Router:
- Define the Performance Metrics: The first step in performance testing is to define the metrics that will be used to evaluate the device. These metrics may include data transfer rate, network coverage, signal strength, latency, and reliability.
- Set up the Test Environment: The next step is to set up the test environment. This involves configuring the device and the network infrastructure to ensure that they are working correctly. The test environment should simulate real-world scenarios to ensure accurate performance testing.
- Conduct Performance Tests: Once the test environment is set up, it is time to conduct the performance tests. The tests should be designed to simulate different scenarios, such as high and low network traffic, to evaluate the device's performance under various conditions. The tests should also be repeated several times to ensure consistency.
- Analyze the Test Results: After conducting the tests, the next step is to analyze the results. This involves comparing the test results against the defined performance metrics to determine how well the device performed. Any deviations from the expected performance should be investigated to identify the cause.
- Benchmark the Device: Finally, the device can be benchmarked against other similar devices to determine its relative performance. This involves comparing the device's performance metrics with those of other devices in its class.
Quality of Service (QoS)
The Cisco MG41E-HW Meraki MG41 External Antennas Cellular Gateway Wireless Router provides Quality of Service (QoS) features to ensure a high-quality user experience. QoS is a set of technologies that enables network administrators to prioritize traffic on the network based on the type of traffic and the user's needs.
The QoS features of the Cisco MG41E-HW Meraki MG41 External Antennas Cellular Gateway Wireless Router include:
- Traffic Shaping - Traffic shaping allows administrators to limit the amount of bandwidth that specific applications or users can consume. This can help prevent network congestion and ensure that critical applications receive the bandwidth they need.
- Application Prioritization - The Cisco MG41E-HW Meraki MG41 External Antennas Cellular Gateway Wireless Router can prioritize traffic based on the type of application. For example, administrators can give priority to VoIP traffic to ensure that calls are not dropped or degraded.
- Bandwidth Reservation - Bandwidth reservation allows administrators to reserve a certain amount of bandwidth for specific applications or users. This can help ensure that critical applications always have the bandwidth they need, even during times of high network traffic.
The Cisco MG41E-HW Meraki MG41 External Antennas Cellular Gateway Wireless Router provides secure network access for enterprise-grade networks. The device has multiple layers of security features to protect the network from unauthorized access, malware, and other potential threats.
Here are some of the network security features of the Cisco MG41E-HW Meraki MG41 External Antennas Cellular Gateway Wireless Router:
- Firewall protection: The router comes with a built-in firewall that filters incoming and outgoing traffic to block potential threats. The firewall is configurable, allowing network administrators to set up specific rules to control traffic based on source, destination, protocol, and other parameters.
- VPN support: The router supports Virtual Private Networks (VPN) to create secure connections between remote users and the network. The VPN tunnels are encrypted, ensuring that data is transmitted securely over the internet.
- Intrusion Detection/Prevention System (IDS/IPS): The router has an IDS/IPS that monitors the network for suspicious activity and automatically blocks any malicious traffic. The IDS/IPS also helps detect and prevent attacks that could cause damage to the network.
- Content filtering: The router provides content filtering capabilities that allow network administrators to block access to specific websites or types of content. This feature helps prevent users from accessing potentially harmful content or downloading malware.
- Advanced threat protection: The router can detect and block advanced threats, such as zero-day attacks and other advanced malware. The advanced threat protection feature uses machine learning algorithms to identify and block these threats before they can cause damage.
- Secure access control: The router provides secure access control mechanisms, such as Multi-factor Authentication (MFA) and role-based access control (RBAC). These features ensure that only authorized users can access the network and its resources.
General Information about this Cisco MG41E-HW
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Part Number or SKU# MG41E-HW
- Product Series: MG41
- Product Type: Wireless Router
Technical Information of Cisco Wireless Router
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 2
- PoE (RJ-45) Port :Yes
- Number of SIM Card Supported: 2
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Form Factor: Ceiling Mountable
- Form Factor: Wall Mountable
Dimension for this Cisco Ceiling Mountable Router
- Height: 1.4 Inch
- Width: 6.6 Inch
- Depth: 6.6 Inch
- Weight (Approximate): 1.48 lbs
- Broadband Transmission Technology Cellular
- Cellular Network Supported LTE 3500
- Cellular Network Supported LTE 1700
- Cellular Network Supported WCDMA 2100
- Cellular Network Supported LTE 900
- Cellular Network Supported LTE 800
- Cellular Network Supported WCDMA 900
- Cellular Network Supported WCDMA 850
- Cellular Network Supported LTE 5200
- Cellular Network Supported LTE 3600
- Cellular Network Supported LTE 2500
- Cellular Network Supported LTE 2300
- Cellular Network Supported LTE 1900
- Cellular Network Supported LTE 850
- Cellular Network Supported LTE 600
- Cellular Network Supported LTE 2100
- Cellular Network Supported LTE 1500
- Cellular Network Supported WCDMA 1900
- Cellular Network Supported LTE 1800
- Cellular Network Supported LTE 700
- Cellular Network Supported LTE 2600
- Cellular Data Connectivity Technology LTE
- Cellular Data Connectivity Technology UMTS
- Cellular Data Connectivity Technology LTE Advanced
- Total Number of Antennas 4
- Number of External Antennas 4
- Total Wireless Transmission Speed 153.60 MBPS
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.