Revolutionizing Network Operations of Interface Module
The NME-X-23ES-1G-P Ethernet switch service interface module is a networking device that provides 23 ports for connecting Ethernet devices, such as computers and servers. The "Revolutionizing Network Operations" of this device refers to its ability to improve the efficiency and reliability of network operations by providing advanced features and capabilities. Some examples of these features include:
- Increased speed: With 1Gbps Ethernet ports, the NME-X-23ES-1G-P can support fast data transfer rates, allowing for quicker communication between devices on the network.
- Improved reliability: The device is designed with redundancy and failover capabilities to minimize downtime in the event of a network failure.
- Advanced network management: The NME-X-23ES-1G-P comes with a suite of network management tools and interfaces, making it easier for network administrators to monitor and manage the network.
By incorporating these advanced features and capabilities, the NME-X-23ES-1G-P Ethernet switch service interface module aims to revolutionize network operations by making them more efficient, reliable, and manageable.
Empowering Network Administrators of Ethernet Module
The NME-X-23ES-1G-P Ethernet switch service interface module empowers network administrators by providing 23 Ethernet ports for connecting and managing multiple network devices. It allows for centralized management of network devices and improves network performance through advanced switching capabilities such as VLANs and QoS. The module also provides diagnostic and troubleshooting features for efficient network maintenance.
High Availability and Redundancy Options
High Availability refers to the ability of a system to continue operating even if one or more components fail. In the context of the NME-X-23ES-1G-P Ethernet 23 Ports Switch Service Interface Module, high availability can be achieved through several methods:
- Redundant Power Supply: The NME-X-23ES-1G-P can be equipped with a redundant power supply, ensuring that even if one power supply fails, the switch will continue to operate.
- Link Aggregation: Link Aggregation is a technique that allows multiple physical links to be grouped together to form a single logical link. This ensures that even if one link fails, the switch can continue to operate over the remaining links.
- Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (VRRP): VRRP allows multiple routers to work together to provide redundancy in the event of a router failure. This means that if one router fails, another router can take over its IP address, ensuring that the switch continues to operate.
- Spanning Tree Protocol (STP): STP is a protocol that prevents network loops by disabling redundant links. This ensures that even if one link fails, the switch will continue to operate over the remaining links.
Redundancy refers to the ability of a system to continue operating even if one or more components fail. In the context of the NME-X-23ES-1G-P Ethernet 23 Ports Switch Service Interface Module, redundancy can be achieved through several methods:
- Dual Modules: The NME-X-23ES-1G-P can be equipped with two modules, ensuring that even if one module fails, the switch will continue to operate.
- Hot Swappable Modules: The NME-X-23ES-1G-P modules are hot swappable, meaning that even if one module fails, it can be easily replaced without disrupting the switch's operation.
- Multiple Switches: Multiple NME-X-23ES-1G-P switches can be deployed in a network, ensuring that even if one switch fails, the network will continue to operate over the remaining switches.
- Manufacturer: Cisco Systems, Inc
- Manufacturer Part Number: NME-X-23ES-1G-P
- Brand Name: Cisco
- Product Line: EtherSwitch
- Product Name: EtherSwitch Service Gigabit Ethernet Interface Module
- Product Type: Interface Module
- Application/Usage: Data Networking
- Interfaces/Ports: 23 x 10/100Base-TX
- Interfaces/Ports: 1 x 10/100/1000Base-T
- Interfaces/Ports Details: 23 x RJ-45 10/100Base-TX
- Interfaces/Ports Details: 1 x RJ-45 10/100/1000Base-T
Media & Performance
- Connectivity Media: Category 5 or higher UTP
- Data Transfer Rate: 10 Mbps Ethernet Full-duplex
- Data Transfer Rate: 100 Mbps Fast Ethernet Full-duplex
- Data Transfer Rate: 1 Gbps Gigabit Ethernet Full-duplex
Management & Protocols
- Additional Information:
- Spare Product
- Supports Cisco pre-standard and 802.3af PoE
- Cisco 2600 Series Routers
- Cisco 2800 Series Routers
- Cisco 3700 Series Routers
- Cisco 3800 Series Routers
Please contact us over the phone or ask for live chat/help if you have any questions about the estimated time of arrival for any "lead time required" item.
Different Types of Switches
Networking switches vary widely depending on the number of devices they can support, network bandwidth/speed, and form factor. Switches for small offices will have anything between 4 and 8 ports and can fit on a desk. For larger office network implementation, switches may have 24 ports, 48 ports, 96 ports, and 128 ports and are rack-mountable between 1U and 4U. Switches come in different types depending on the network speed and tasks they support. These include 40/100 Gbps, 10 Gigabit (up to 10000 Mbps), Gigabit Ethernet (up to 1000 Mbps), Power over Ethernet, and Fast Ethernet (10/100 Mbps).
The unmanaged switches offer fixed configuration on a plug-and-play basis. It is the most basic switch and there are a few choices in the market. These switches are affordable, but the basic features make them inappropriate for enterprise applications.
The number of features and level of functionality improves with managed switches, making them ideal for enterprise and business applications. These switches are built with the command-line interface for ease of configuration. Equally, they support SNMP agents that come in handy when troubleshooting network issues.
The security on managed switches is better and will protect different types of traffic. Other features include support for virtual LANs, IP routing, and quality of service settings. Managed switches are more expensive compared to all other types of switches.
Smart switches refer to switches that possess more features than those of unmanaged switches but do not have the full features of managed switches. Smart switches are more cost-effective than managed switches.
Some of the limitations of the smart switches are a lack of telnet access support, Web GUIs, and a lack of many features for VLANs. They are affordable compared to a fully managed switch and are suitable for a smaller computer network.
Modular switches allow the addition of expansion modules as the network expands. The expansion modules allow for more networked devices but are application-specific. They may include wireless access points, firewalls, or network analysis tools. The flexibility of a modular networking switch comes at a higher cost.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product NME-X-23ES-1G-P at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Switch
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.