The SM-ES3G-16-P= Cisco 16 ports managed switch is designed to provide high performance in enterprise and service provider environments. It's a member of Cisco's SM-ES3G series of switches.
The switch supports Gigabit Ethernet speeds on all its ports and also supports advanced features such as Quality of Service (QoS) which allows for prioritization of different types of traffic, and Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) which allows for increased bandwidth and redundancy.
It also support advanced security features such as Access Control List (ACL) and Virtual Private LAN Service (VPLS) which allows for the creation of virtual private networks and the isolation of different network segments.
Additionally, the switch is designed to be easy to manage and monitor, with support for Cisco's Smartports feature which allows for the automatic configuration of ports based on the type of device connected, and support for Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) which allows for monitoring and management of the switch through a network management system.
The SM-ES3G-16-P= Cisco 16 ports managed switch is designed to provide high reliability in enterprise and service provider environments. It has several features that help increase network availability.
One of the key feature for reliability is the support for redundancy protocols such as Hot Standby Router Protocol (HSRP) and Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (VRRP), which allow for automatic failover in the event of a switch failure. The switch also supports Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) which allows for increased bandwidth and redundancy.
Additionally, it supports advanced security features such as Access Control List (ACL) and Virtual Private LAN Service (VPLS) which allows for the creation of virtual private networks and the isolation of different network segments. This helps to secure the network and prevent unauthorized access.
The switch also supports Cisco's Smartports feature which allows for the automatic configuration of ports based on the type of device connected. This helps to prevent human error and reduces the risk of misconfiguration.
The switch also supports Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) which allows for monitoring and management of the switch through a network management system. This allows for early identification of potential issues and proactive troubleshooting.
Power and Innovation
The SM-ES3G-16-P= Cisco 16 ports managed switch is designed to be energy efficient, while also providing advanced features and capabilities for enterprise and service provider environments. The switch supports Power over Ethernet (PoE) on some of its ports, which allows devices to be powered through the Ethernet cable, reducing the need for separate power sources. Additionally, it supports Cisco EnergyWise technology which helps to monitor and manage energy consumption across the network.
In terms of innovation, the switch supports Cisco IOS software which enables security, automation, and programmability. It also supports Cisco DNA Center which is a software-based network management platform that provides an intuitive and visual way to design, provision, and manage Cisco DNA-enabled networks. Furthermore, it supports Cisco Smartports which allows for the automatic configuration of ports based on the type of device connected, reducing human error and increases security.
Additionally, it supports advanced security features such as Access Control List (ACL) and Virtual Private LAN Service (VPLS) which allows for the creation of virtual private networks and the isolation of different network segments. It also supports advanced Quality of Service (QoS) features which allow for prioritization of different types of traffic.
Detail Information about this Cisco SM-ES3G-16-P=
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Manufacturer Part Number SM-ES3G-16-P=
- Product Type: Ethernet Switch
Technical Information for 16 Ports Switch
- Total Number of Network Ports 16
- Application/Usage Data Networking
- Enclosure Type: Plug-in Module
- Interfaces/Ports 16 x 10/100/1000Base-T LAN
- Interfaces/Ports Details 16 x RJ-45 10/100/1000Base-T Network LAN
Media & Performance of L3 Ethernet Switch
- Connectivity Media Twisted Pair 10/100/1000Base-T
- Data Transfer Rate 1 Gbps Gigabit Ethernet
- Data Transfer Rate 100 Mbps Fast Ethernet
- Data Transfer Rate 10 Mbps Ethernet
Environmental Parameters of Managed Switch
- Min Operating Temperature: 32 ¡F
- Max Operating Temperature: 104 ¡F
- Humidity Range Operating: 5 - 90%
- Min Storage Temperature: -40 ¡F
- Max Storage Temperature: 158 ¡F
- Humidity Range Storage: 5 - 95%
Management & Protocols
- Command-line interface
- IEEE 802.1p Quality of service
- IEEE 802.1Q VLAN
- SNMP v3
- CiscoWorks LAN Management System
- Cisco Configuration Professional
- Cisco Network Assistant
- Layer 3 switching, layer 2 switching, DHCP support, power over Ethernet (PoE), auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), Intrusion Detection System (IDS), IPv6 support, Access Control List (ACL) support, Quality of Service (QoS), RADIUS support, Dynamic ARP Inspection (DAI), Time Domain Reflectometry (TDR), Uni-Directional Link Detection (UDLD), Port Security
Dimensions & Weight
- Width: 8.1 inch
- Depth: 8.1 inch
- Height: 1.6 inch
- Weight: 4.85 LBS
- Cisco 2911, 2911 Secure WAAS Bundle, 2911 Security Bundle, 2911 SRE Bundle, 2911 UCSE Bundle, 2911 Voice Bundle, 2911 Voice Security and CUBE Bundle, 2911 Voice Security Bundle, 2911 WAAS Bundle, 2921, 2921 Secure WAAS Bundle, 2921 Security Bundle, 2921 SRE Bundle, 2921 Voice Bundle, 2921 Voice Security and CUBE Bundle, 2921 Voice Security Bundle, 2921 WAAS Bundle, 2951, 2951 Secure WAAS Bundle, 2951 Security Bundle, 2951 SRE Bundle, 2951 Voice Bundle, 2951 Voice Security and CUBE Bundle, 2951 Voice Security Bundle, 2951 WAAS Bundle, 3925, 3925 Security Bundle, 3925 SRE Bundle, 3925 Voice Bundle, 3925 Voice Security and CUBE Bundle, 3925 Voice Security Bundle, 3925 WAAS Bundle, 3925E, 3925E Security Bundle, 3925E SRE Bundle, 3925E Voice Bundle, 3925E Voice Security and CUBE Bundle, 3925E Voice Security Bundle, 3945, 3945 PSRE Bundle, 3945 Security Bundle, 3945 SRE Bundle, 3945 Voice Bundle, 3945 Voice Security and CUBE Bundle, 3945 Voice Security Bundle, 3945 WAAS Express Bundle, 3945E, 3945E Security Bundle, 3945E SRE Bundle, 3945E Voice Bundle, 3945E Voice Security and CUBE Bundle, 3945E Voice Security Bundle ? Cisco Catalyst 2960-24LC-S, 2960-24LT-L, 2960-24PC-L, 2960-24PC-S, 2960-24-S, 2960-24TC, 2960-24TC-L, 2960-24TC-S, 2960-24TT, 2960-48PST-L, 2960-48PST-S, 2960-48T, 2960-48TC, 2960-48TC-L, 2960-48TC-S, 2960-48TT, 2960-48TT-L, 2960-48TT-S, 3560E-24PD, 3560E-24TD, 3560E-48PD, 3560E-48PD-F, 3560E-48TD, 3560E-48TD-SD
About Refurbished Products
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product SM-ES3G-16-P= at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Switch
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.