Overview of the Small Business 24 Ports Ethernet Switch
In today's fast-paced world, businesses rely heavily on technology to maintain efficient operations. One such technology that has become an essential part of any business is a network switch. A network switch allows multiple devices to connect to a network and communicate with each other. Cisco is a well-known company in the networking industry that offers a wide range of network switches. One of their products is the Cisco Small Business 24 Ports Ethernet Switch.
Specification of 24 Ports Ethernet Switch
The SRW224G4P-K9-NA Cisco Small Business 24 Ports Ethernet Switch is a network switch designed for small businesses that require a reliable and efficient networking solution. It has 24 Ethernet ports, which allows multiple devices to connect to the network simultaneously. This switch also supports Power over Ethernet (PoE) technology, which enables the switch to provide power to compatible devices over the Ethernet cable, such as IP phones and wireless access points.
Features of 24 Ports Switch
- 24 Ethernet Ports: The SRW224G4P-K9-NA Cisco Small Business 24 Ports Ethernet Switch has 24 Ethernet ports, which allows businesses to connect multiple devices to the network, such as computers, printers, and servers.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE): The PoE technology allows the switch to provide power to compatible devices over the Ethernet cable, which eliminates the need for separate power cables. This feature is particularly useful for businesses that have a large number of IP phones and wireless access points.
- VLAN Support: The switch supports Virtual Local Area Networks (VLANs), which enables businesses to separate their network into multiple virtual networks. This feature provides increased security and flexibility in managing the network.
- Quality of Service (QoS): The switch supports QoS, which allows businesses to prioritize certain types of traffic on the network, such as voice and video traffic, over other types of traffic. This feature ensures that critical traffic is given higher priority, which improves the overall performance of the network.
- Port Mirroring: The switch supports port mirroring, which allows businesses to monitor the traffic on a particular port by mirroring the traffic to another port. This feature is particularly useful for troubleshooting network issues and monitoring network security.
- Auto-negotiation: The switch supports auto-negotiation, which allows the switch to automatically detect the speed and duplex mode of the connected device. This feature ensures that the switch and the connected device communicate at the same speed and duplex mode, which improves the overall performance of the network.
Benefits of Small Business 24 Ports Ethernet Switch
- Improved Efficiency: The SRW224G4P-K9-NA Cisco Small Business 24 Ports Ethernet Switch enables businesses to connect multiple devices to the network simultaneously. This feature improves the efficiency of the business operations by allowing employees to access network resources quickly and easily.
- Reduced Cost: The PoE technology eliminates the need for separate power cables, which reduces the overall cost of installing and maintaining the network.
- Increased Security: The VLAN support and port mirroring features provide increased security to the network by separating the network into multiple virtual networks and allowing businesses to monitor the traffic on a particular port.
- Improved Performance: The QoS and auto-negotiation features improve the overall performance of the network by prioritizing critical traffic and ensuring that the switch and the connected device communicate at the same speed and duplex mode.
- Easy to Install and Manage: The SRW224G4P-K9-NA Cisco Small Business 24 Ports Ethernet Switch is easy to install and manage
Main Specification about the Cisco SRW224G4P-K9-NA
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Part Number or SKU# SRW224G4P-K9-NA
- Device Type: Ethernet Switch
- Product Series: 300
- Product Model: SF300-24P
- Product Name: SF300-24P Ethernet Switch
- Product Type: Ethernet Switch
- Total Number of Network Ports: 28
- Uplink Port: Yes
- Management Port: Yes
- Number of PoE (RJ-45) Ports: 24
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 2
- Port/Expansion Slot Details: 24 x Fast Ethernet Network
- Port/Expansion Slot Details: 2 x Gigabit Ethernet Network
- Port/Expansion Slot Details: 2 x Gigabit Ethernet Uplink
- Port/Expansion Slot Details: 2 x Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot
- Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
- Ethernet Technology: Fast Ethernet
- Network Technology: 10/100/1000Base-T
- Network Technology: 10/100Base-TX
- Number of Total Expansion Slots: 2
- Expansion Slot Type: SFP
- Shared SFP Slot: Yes
- Number of SFP Slots: 2
Network & Communication
- Layer Supported: 2
- Standard Memory: 128 MB
- Flash Memory: 16 MB
- PoE (RJ-45) Port: Yes
- Input Voltage: 110 V AC
- Input Voltage: 220 V AC
- Power Source: Power Supply
Dimension and Weight
- Compatible Rack Unit 1U
- Form Factor Rack-mountable
- Height 1.5 Inch
- Width 17.3 Inch
- Depth 10.1 Inch
- Weight (Approximate) 8.22 Lbs
About Refurbished Products
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.