The Cisco VIC3-4FXS/DID 4 Ports Analog Voice Interface Card is designed to provide high-performance for analog voice communications. The card has 4 Foreign Exchange Station (FXS) ports and 1 Foreign Exchange Office (FXO) ports, which can be used to connect to the PSTN or to other analog devices.
One of the key features that contributes to the high-performance of the Part card is its ability to support a wide range of voice codecs. This allows you to choose the best codec for your specific application, and helps to ensure that you are able to achieve high-quality voice communications.
Another key feature that contributes to the high-performance of the card is its support for call waiting, caller ID, and other standard telephone features. This allows you to take advantage of these features to improve the functionality and usability of your analog devices.
Additionally, the card is designed to integrate seamlessly with Cisco IP phone systems and Cisco routers with a Voice Interface Card (VIC) slot, ensuring that your analog devices can take full advantage of the features and capabilities of your Cisco Unified Communications system.
This Product card is also built to meet industry standards, which help to ensure high-performance and reliability. It's also backed by Cisco's industry-leading technical support and service offerings, which includes software updates and access to online resources and support forums, ensuring that you have access to the resources you need to keep your system running smoothly.
The VIC3-4FXS/DID card is designed for use in Cisco IP phone systems and Cisco routers with a Voice Interface Card (VIC) slot. It allows you to connect analog devices to the IP network, enabling you to use your existing analog equipment with a modern IP-based communication system.
This Product card provides a variety of features to help improve the performance and reliability of your analog devices, including support for call waiting, caller ID, and other standard telephone features. It also supports a variety of voice codecs, allowing you to choose the best codec for your specific application.
The card is compatible with a variety of Cisco Unified Communications systems, including Cisco Call Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager. It is also supported by Cisco's industry-leading technical support and service offerings, ensuring that you have access to the resources you need to keep your system running smoothly.
The VIC3-4FXS/DID is a four-port analog voice interface card that provides a cost-effective way to connect analog telephones and fax machines to a Cisco IP telephony solution. It can be used with a variety of Cisco routers, including the 1700, 2600XM, 2691, 3640, 3660, and 3725, to provide advanced call routing and voicemail functionality for small to medium-sized businesses and enterprise branch offices.
The card features four FXS (Foreign Exchange Station) ports and one DID (Direct Inward Dial) port. The FXS ports are used to connect analog telephones and fax machines, while the DID port is used to connect to a PSTN (Public Switched Telephone Network) line.
Each FXS port provides an interface for an analog telephone or fax machine and supports a wide range of analog telephone features, including caller ID, call waiting, and call forwarding. The DID port allows for direct calling from the PSTN to a specific extension number, eliminating the need for an operator.
This Part supports a variety of call processing protocols, including Cisco Call Manager, Cisco Unity Express, and Cisco IOS voice features, which enables organizations to take full advantage of their Cisco IP telephony investment.
One thing to note is that this card is end of sale and end of life, you might still find it used in some cases, but you would not be able to get support or software upgrades from Cisco. It has been replaced by more recent models that supports other standards like SIP, T1/E1/PRI and other codecs, if you are considering purchasing a new one you should check for compatibility and feature set for the current models.
General Information about this Cisco VIC3-4FXS/DID
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Part Number or SKU# VIC3-4FXS/DID
- Product Type: Telephony Equipment
Technical Information for Voice Interface Card
- Number of Network Ports 4 Voice Interface Card (VIC)
- Form Factor: Internal
- Application/Usage: Voice
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Analog Ports Qty: 4
Interfaces/Ports of Telephony Equipment
- Interfaces/Ports: 4 x FXS
- Interfaces/Ports Details: 4 x FXS
Dimensions & Weight
- Length: 9.65 Inch
- Width: 7.3 Inch
- Height: 2.5 Inch
- Weight: 1.00 LBS
- Cisco 2801, 2801 Unified Communications Bundle, 2801 Unified Communications Bundle with Advanced Security, 2811, 2811 Unified Communications Bundle, 2811 Unified Communications Bundle with Advanced Security, 2811 WAN Application Acceleration Bundle, 2821, 2821 Branch Office in a Box Bundle, 2821 Secure WAN Optimization Bundle, 2821 Unified Communications Bundle, 2821 Unified Communications Bundle with Advanced Security, 2821 WAN Application Acceleration Bundle, 2821 WAN Optimization Bundle, 2851, 2851 Secure WAN Optimization Bundle, 2851 Unified Communications Bundle, 2851 Unified Communications Bundle with Advanced Security, 2851 WAN Application Acceleration Bundle, 2851 WAN Optimization Bundle, 2901, 2901 Security Bundle, 2901 SRE Bundle, 2901 Voice Security and CUBE Bundle, 2901 Voice Security Bundle, 2911, 2911 Security Bundle, 2911 Voice Security and CUBE Bundle, 2911 Voice Security Bundle, 2921, 2921 Security Bundle, 2921 SRE Bundle, 2921 Voice Security and CUBE Bundle, 2921 Voice Security Bundle, 2951, 2951 Security Bundle, 2951 SRE Bundle, 2951 Voice Security and CUBE Bundle, 2951 Voice Security Bundle, 3825, 3825 Branch Office in a Box Bundle, 3825 Secure WAN Optimization Bundle, 3825 SRST Voice Upgrades for HSEC Bundle, 3825 Unified Communications Bundle, 3825 Unified Communications Bundle with Advanced Security, 3825 WAN Application Acceleration Bundle, 3825 WAN Optimization Bundle, 3845, 3845 Branch Office in a Box Bundle, 3845 Unified Communications Bundle with Advanced Security, 3845 WAN Application Acceleration Bundle, 3845 WAN Optimization Bundle, 3925, 3925 Security Bundle, 3925 SRE Bundle, 3925 Voice Security and CUBE Bundle, 3925 Voice Security Bundle, 3925E, 3925E Security Bundle, 3925E SRE Bundle, 3925E Voice Bundle, 3925E Voice Security and CUBE Bundle, 3925E Voice Security Bundle, 3945, 3945 Security Bundle, 3945 SRE Bundle, 3945 Voice Security and CUBE Bundle, 3945 Voice Security Bundle
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product VIC3-4FXS/DID at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.