More Specifications of 3750X Series Switch
The WS-C3750X-12S-E is a member of the Cisco Catalyst 3750-X series of switches. It is a layer 3 managed switch, which means it is a network switch that is capable of advanced configuration and can be managed remotely using a network management protocol such as SNMP.
The switch has 12 SFP (small form-factor pluggable) ports, which are fiber optic ports that can be used to connect the switch to other network devices or to connect the switch to a network backbone. The "E" in the product name indicates that the switch has EnergyWise technology, which allows it to monitor and control energy consumption of connected devices.
The Cisco Catalyst 3750-X series of switches are designed for use in enterprise networking environments, and are particularly well-suited for use in converged networks, where data, voice, and video traffic are all carried on a single network infrastructure. They offer a range of features to support these types of networks, including Quality of Service (QoS) for prioritizing different types of traffic, advanced security features, and support for applications such as video conferencing.
Network Scalability and Flexibility
The WS-C3750X-12S-E Cisco Catalyst 3750X Series switch is a Layer 3 managed switch that provides network scalability and flexibility. Some of the features that contribute to this include:
- StackWise Plus technology: This technology allows multiple switches to be stacked together and managed as a single virtual switch, increasing the number of available ports and providing a more scalable solution.
- Virtual Switching System (VSS) technology: This technology allows multiple switches to be connected together and managed as a single virtual switch, increasing the number of available ports and providing a more scalable solution.
- IPv4 and IPv6 support: The switch supports both IPv4 and IPv6, which allows for a smooth transition to IPv6 and provides a more flexible solution for networks that need to support both protocols.
- Quality of Service (QoS): The switch supports QoS, which allows for the prioritization of different types of traffic, ensuring that important traffic such as voice and video is given priority over less important traffic.
- Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) and Port Aggregation Protocol (PAgP): These protocols allow the administrator to bundle multiple physical links together to form a single logical link, increasing the available bandwidth and providing a more scalable solution.
- Multicast support: The switch supports multicast, which allows for the efficient distribution of multicast traffic, reducing the amount of unnecessary traffic on the network and providing a more scalable solution.
- Flexible NetFlow (FNF): This feature allows for the collection of detailed flow information from the switch, providing visibility into network traffic and enabling more efficient use of network resources.
- Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE): This feature allows the switch to automatically reduce power consumption during periods of low network activity, providing energy savings and a more environmentally friendly solution.
All these features provide a comprehensive set of tools that help to increase the scalability and flexibility of the network, allowing it to adapt to changing needs and requirements.
Features and Benefits
This Item is a 12-port switch in the Cisco Catalyst 3750X series. It is a layer 3 managed switch, meaning it can perform advanced routing functions in addition to switching. The switch is designed to provide high performance, with features such as wire-speed forwarding, low latency, and support for jumbo frames. It also has a number of features to help improve network security, such as access control lists (ACLs) and support for 802.1x authentication. The switch is easy to manage, with an intuitive web-based interface and support for Cisco's IOS command-line interface. It is a versatile and powerful choice for enterprise networks.
General Information about this Cisco WS-C3750X-12S-E
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Model Number or SKU# WS-C3750X-12S-E
- Product Line: Catalyst
- Product Series: 3750-X
- Product Type: Layer 3 Switch
Technical Information of Layer 3 Switch
- Enclosure Type: Rack-mountable 1U
- Subtype: Gigabit Ethernet
- Ports: 12 x Gigabit SFP
- Modular: Yes
- Stack Port: Yes
- Port/Expansion Slot Details: 12 x Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot
- Port/Expansion Slot Details: 1 x Expansion Slot
Performance Information for 12 Ports Managed Switch
- Media Type Supported: Optical Fiber
- Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
- Network Technology: 1000Base-X
- Number of Total Expansion Slots: 13
- Expansion Slot Type: SFP
- Number of SFP Slots: 12
Network & Communication
- Layer Supported: 3
Management & Protocols
- Manageable: Yes
- Input Voltage: 110 V AC
- Input Voltage: 220 V AC
- Power Source: Power Supply
- Redundant Power Supply Supported: Yes
- Compatible Rack Unit: 1U
- Form Factor: Rack-mountable
- Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- Environmental Certification: RoHS-5
- DRAM : 512 MB
- Flash : 128 MB
Dimensions & Weight
- Height: 1.8 Inch
- Width : 17.5 Inch
- Depth : 18.1 Inch
- Weight (Approximate): 14.99 Lbs
- Min Operating Temperature: 23 °F
- Humidity Range Operating: 5 - 95% (non-condensing)
- Min Storage Temperature: -40 °F
- Max Storage Temperature: 158 °F
Different Types of Switches
Networking switches vary widely depending on the number of devices they can support, network bandwidth/speed, and form factor. Switches for small offices will have anything between 4 and 8 ports and can fit on a desk. For larger office network implementation, switches may have 24 ports, 48 ports, 96 ports, and 128 ports and are rack-mountable between 1U and 4U. Switches come in different types depending on the network speed and tasks they support. These include 40/100 Gbps, 10 Gigabit (up to 10000 Mbps), Gigabit Ethernet (up to 1000 Mbps), Power over Ethernet, and Fast Ethernet (10/100 Mbps).
The unmanaged switches offer fixed configurations on a plug-and-play basis. It is the most basic switch and there are a few choices in the market. These switches are affordable, but the basic features make them inappropriate for enterprise applications.
The number of features and level of functionality improves with managed switches, making them ideal for enterprise and business applications. These switches are built with the command-line interface for ease of configuration. Equally, they support SNMP agents that come in handy when troubleshooting network issues.
The security on managed switches is better and will protect different types of traffic. Other features include support for virtual LANs, IP routing, and quality of service settings. Managed switches are more expensive compared to all other types of switches.
Smart switches refer to switches that possess more features than those unmanaged switches but do not have the full features of managed switches. Smart switches are more cost-effective than managed switches.
Some of the limitations of the smart switches are a lack of telnet access support, Web GUIs, and a lack of many features for VLANs. They are affordable compared to a fully managed switch and are suitable for a smaller computer network.
Modular switches allow the addition of expansion modules as the network expands. The expansion modules allow for more networked devices but are application-specific. They may include wireless access points, firewalls, or network analysis tools. The flexibility of a modular networking switch comes at a higher cost.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product WS-C3750X-12S-E at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Switch
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.