Detail Specification of Catalyst Switch
This Item is a Cisco Catalyst switch that provides 24 Ethernet ports and support for PoE+. It is a managed switch, which means that it can be configured and monitored through a network management platform such as Cisco's Network Assistant. The switch is capable of operating at Layer 3, which means it can perform routing functions in addition to switching. It also has a USB port, which can be used to connect to a USB device such as a flash drive or a console cable. The switch is designed for use in enterprise networks and can be used to connect devices such as computers, servers, and IP phones.
High Performance and Reliability
The WS-C3750X-24P-S Cisco Catalyst switch is designed to deliver high performance and reliability in enterprise networks. It supports a wide range of features to help ensure network availability and performance, including:
- High port density: The switch has 24 Ethernet ports, which can be used to connect a large number of devices to the network.
- PoE+ support: The switch supports PoE+ (Power over Ethernet Plus), which allows it to power devices such as IP phones and wireless access points over the Ethernet cables. This can help reduce the need for separate power supplies and cables.
- USB port: The switch has a USB port, which can be used to connect to a USB device such as a flash drive or a console cable.
- Layer 3 capabilities: The switch can operate at Layer 3, which means it can perform routing functions in addition to switching. This can help improve network performance by reducing the number of hops that data needs to take to reach its destination.
- Quality of Service (QoS): The switch supports QoS, which allows it to prioritize certain types of traffic and ensure that important traffic such as voice and video is not delayed or disrupted.
- Security features: The switch supports a range of security features to help protect the network from external threats, including access control lists (ACLs) and port security.
Management and Monitoring Capabilities
The WS-C3750X-24P-S Cisco Catalyst 24 Ports Manageable Switch is a powerful network switch that provides advanced management and monitoring capabilities to help organizations optimize their network performance and troubleshoot issues. Some of the key management and monitoring capabilities of this switch include:
- Network management: The switch can be managed remotely using a web-based interface, allowing administrators to configure and monitor the switch from any location. The switch also supports SNMP, allowing it to be integrated into a larger network management system.
- Port monitoring: The switch allows administrators to monitor the status and performance of individual ports, including traffic statistics, error counts, and other key metrics. This helps administrators quickly identify and troubleshoot issues with specific ports or devices connected to the switch.
- Quality of Service (QoS): The switch supports QoS features such as traffic shaping and prioritization, allowing administrators to ensure that critical network traffic is given priority over less important traffic.
- Security: The switch supports advanced security features such as access control lists (ACLs) and port security, helping to protect the network from unauthorized access and other security threats.
- Energy efficiency: The switch supports Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) and Cisco EnergyWise, which can help organizations reduce their energy consumption and costs.
General Information about this Cisco WS-C3750X-24P-S
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Model Number or SKU# WS-C3750X-24P-S
- Product Line Catalyst
- Product Series 3750-X
- Product Type: Ethernet Switch
Interfaces/Ports for 24 Port Ethernet Switch
- Total Number of Network Ports: 24
- USB Yes
- Number of PoE Ports 24
- Stack Port Yes
Performance of Manageable Switch
- Ethernet Technology Gigabit Ethernet
- Network Technology 10/100/1000Base-T
- Number of Total Expansion Slots 1
Network & Communication
- Layer Supported 2
Management & Protocols
- Manageable Yes
- Command-line interface (CLI)
- SNMP v1,2c,3
- Standard Memory 256 MB
- Memory Technology DRAM
- Flash Memory 128 MB
- PoE Port Yes
- Input Voltage 110 V AC
- 220 V AC
- Power Source Power Supply
- What's in the box Catalyst WS-C3750X-24P-S Stackable Ethernet Switch
- 715W AC Power Supply
- Green Compliant Yes
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority RoHS-5
Dimensions and Weight
- Height 1.8 Inch
- Width 17.5 Inch
- Depth 18 Inch
- Weight (Approximate) 15.87 LBS
Different Types of Switches
Networking switches vary widely depending on the number of devices they can support, network bandwidth/speed, and form factor. Switches for small offices will have anything between 4 and 8 ports and can fit on a desk. For larger office network implementation, switches may have 24 ports, 48 ports, 96 ports, and 128 ports and are rack-mountable between 1U and 4U. Switches come in different types depending on the network speed and tasks they support. These include 40/100 Gbps, 10 Gigabit (up to 10000 Mbps), Gigabit Ethernet (up to 1000 Mbps), Power over Ethernet, and Fast Ethernet (10/100 Mbps).
The unmanaged switches offer fixed configuration on a plug-and-play basis. It is the most basic switch and there are a few choices in the market. These switches are affordable, but the basic features make them inappropriate for enterprise applications.
The number of features and level of functionality improves with managed switches, making them ideal for enterprise and business applications. These switches are built with the command-line interface for ease of configuration. Equally, they support SNMP agents that come in handy when troubleshooting network issues.
The security on managed switches is better and will protect different types of traffic. Other features include support for virtual LANs, IP routing, and quality of service settings. Managed switches are more expensive compared to all other types of switches.
Smart switches refer to switches that possess more features than those of unmanaged switches but do not have the full features of managed switches. Smart switches are more cost-effective than managed switches.
Some of the limitations of the smart switches are a lack of telnet access support, Web GUIs, and a lack of many features for VLANs. They are affordable compared to a fully managed switch and are suitable for a smaller computer network.
Modular switches allow the addition of expansion modules as the network expands. The expansion modules allow for more networked devices but are application-specific. They may include wireless access points, firewalls, or network analysis tools. The flexibility of a modular networking switch comes at a higher cost.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product WS-C3750X-24P-S at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Switch
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.