Introduction to Dell 370-ADHO Memory
Dell 370-ADHO Memory is a type of computer memory that is designed to enhance the performance of compatible Dell systems. This memory module is classified as DDR4 SDRAM, which stands for Double Data Rate 4 Synchronous Dynamic Random Access Memory. It has a capacity of 16GB and a speed of 2400MHz, which means it can transfer data at a rate of 2400 million cycles per second.
The Dell 370-ADHO Memory is specifically designed to work with Dell systems that support DDR4 memory, including desktops, workstations, and servers. This memory module is unbuffered, dual-rank, and non-ECC, which means that it does not include error correction codes and is not designed for use in mission-critical applications.
The Dell 370-ADHO Memory module is compatible with 288-pin UDIMM slots, which are found in many Dell systems. It is a plug-and-play solution, which means that it can be easily installed by simply inserting it into the memory slot on the motherboard of your compatible Dell system.
Upgrading your computer's memory with Dell 370-ADHO Memory can help improve the performance of your system by increasing its overall speed and responsiveness. Additionally, it can also help you run multiple applications simultaneously without experiencing any lag or slowdowns.
Benefits of Dell 370-ADHO Memory
There are several benefits of using Dell 370-ADHO Memory for your compatible Dell system, including:
- Enhanced Performance: One of the most significant benefits of using Dell 370-ADHO Memory is that it can enhance the overall performance of your Dell system. With a high-speed 2400MHz transfer rate, this memory module can help your computer run faster and smoother. This, in turn, can help you work more efficiently and improve your productivity.
- Increased Multitasking Capabilities: Another significant advantage of using Dell 370-ADHO Memory is that it can help you multitask with ease. With 16GB of memory capacity, this module can handle several applications and programs simultaneously without experiencing any lag or slowdowns.
- Cost-Effective Upgrade: Upgrading your Dell system's memory with Dell 370-ADHO Memory is an affordable way to improve its performance. It is less expensive than replacing your entire system or buying a new computer altogether.
- Easy to Install: The Dell 370-ADHO Memory module is easy to install, making it a convenient upgrade option for both novice and experienced users. You can easily install it by following the step-by-step instructions provided by Dell.
- Compatibility: The Dell 370-ADHO Memory module is designed to work with compatible Dell systems that support DDR4 memory. This means you can be sure that it will be compatible with your system and that it will work seamlessly with your other components.
- Energy Efficient: Dell 370-ADHO Memory is designed to be energy-efficient, which means that it uses less power than older memory modules. This can help reduce your system's energy consumption and save you money on your electricity bills.
Installation Process for Dell 370-ADHO Memory
The installation process for Dell 370-ADHO Memory is relatively straightforward and can be completed in a few simple steps. Here's how to install it:
- Turn off your computer and unplug all cables and peripherals from the back of the computer.
- Open the computer case by removing the screws that hold the case in place. The screws are typically located at the back of the case.
- Locate the memory slots on the motherboard. You can usually find them near the CPU or in the middle of the board.
- Remove the old memory module (if applicable) by pushing down on the tabs on either side of the slot. The module should pop up, and you can then remove it by pulling it out of the slot.
- Align the notches on the new Dell 370-ADHO Memory module with the notches on the memory slot. Make sure to line up the pins on the module with the holes in the slot.
- Gently push down on the memory module until it clicks into place. You should hear a clicking sound when the module is properly seated.
- Replace the computer case and secure it in place with the screws you removed earlier.
- Reconnect all cables and peripherals to the back of the computer.
- Turn on the computer and check the system information to confirm that the new memory module has been recognized by the system.
It is important to note that you should always ensure that you are grounded when handling computer components to avoid any static electricity that could damage your components. You can do this by touching a grounded metal surface or using an anti-static wrist strap.
In summary, installing Dell 370-ADHO Memory is a simple process that involves opening your computer case, removing the old memory module (if applicable), aligning the notches on the new module, and gently pushing it into place until it clicks. By following these steps, you can easily upgrade your Dell system's memory and enhance its performance.
- Manufacturer: Dell
- Part Number or SKU# 370-ADHO
- Type: Memory (RAM)
- Sub-Type: Pc4-19200
- Product Name: 16GB DDR4 SDRAM Memory Module
- Storage Capacity: 16GB
- Memory Technology: DDR4 SDRAM
- Number Of Modules: 1 X 16GB
- Memory Speed: 2400MHz DDR4-2400/pc4-19200
- Data Integrity Check: Non Ecc
- Features: Dual Rank, Unbuffered
- Cas Latency Timings: Cl17
- Dimensions (W X D X H): 8.89 X 19.81 X 1.91 Cm (3.5 X 7.8 X 0.75 In)
- Weight: 0.45 Kg (1 Lb)
- Alienware Area - 51 R2
- Alienware Aurora R6
- Optiplex 3050 Mt
- Optiplex 3050 Sff
- Optiplex 5050 Mt
- Optiplex 5050 Sff
- Optiplex 7040 Mt
- Optiplex 7040 Sff
- Optiplex 7050 Mt
- Optiplex 7050 Sff
- Poweredge T30
- Precision Workstation T3420
- Precision Workstation T3620
- Xps Tower (8920)
Contact us or ask for live chat/help if you have any questions about the compatibility of this item to ensure the model's matching features with your current system.
About New Bulk Pack Products
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.