Memory Type and Speed
The AA153023 Dell 16GB 2666MHz PC4 21300 CL19 ECC Registered DDR4 SDRAM 288 pin RAM is a type of computer memory that is used to store data and instructions that the computer processor can access quickly.
- DDR4 SDRAM: This RAM is a type of synchronous dynamic random-access memory (SDRAM) and is the fourth generation of DDR memory technology. DDR4 SDRAM offers faster speeds, lower power consumption, and increased reliability compared to its predecessor DDR3.
- ECC Registered: This refers to the error-correcting code (ECC) feature, which is designed to detect and correct errors that occur during data storage and retrieval. The registered feature helps to improve memory stability and performance by reducing electrical loading.
- 2666MHz: This is the clock speed at which the memory operates, and it indicates how many cycles per second the RAM can perform. In this case, the RAM can perform 2666 million cycles per second.
- PC4 21300: This refers to the memory's peak bandwidth and is calculated by multiplying the clock speed (2666MHz) by the number of bits transferred per clock cycle (64 bits). In this case, the peak bandwidth is 21300 megabytes per second.
- CL19: This refers to the CAS latency of the memory and is the number of clock cycles it takes for the memory controller to access the requested data. In this case, the CAS latency is 19 clock cycles.
Capacity and Speed
The AA153023 Dell RAM module has a capacity of 16GB and a speed of 2666MHz. Let's break down what this means:
The capacity of the RAM module refers to the amount of data that it can store and access. In this case, the capacity of the module is 16GB, which means it can store and access up to 16 gigabytes of data.
The speed of the RAM module refers to how quickly it can transfer data. In this case, the speed is 2666MHz, which means it can transfer data at a rate of 2.66 billion cycles per second.
Impact System Performance
AA153023 is a type of memory module manufactured by Dell. It has a capacity of 16GB and a speed of 2666MHz. It uses the DDR4 SDRAM technology and has ECC (Error-Correcting Code) Registered functionality. The module has 288 pins and operates at a latency of CL19.
The impact of this type of memory module on system performance can vary depending on the system it is being used in and the workload being performed. However, in general, here are some ways that the specifications of AA153023 could impact system performance:
- Capacity: The 16GB capacity of this module means that it can store more data in memory at once. This can help improve performance for memory-intensive applications such as video editing, rendering, or database management.
- Speed: The 2666MHz speed of this module means that it can transfer data between the memory and the CPU faster. This can help improve performance for tasks that require frequent access to memory, such as gaming or virtualization.
- DDR4 SDRAM: DDR4 is the latest generation of SDRAM technology, offering faster speeds and lower power consumption than previous generations. This can help improve overall system performance.
- ECC Registered: ECC (Error-Correcting Code) memory is designed to detect and correct errors that can occur when data is stored or retrieved from memory. This can help improve system stability and reduce the likelihood of crashes or data corruption.
- 288 pins: The number of pins on a memory module determines how it connects to the motherboard. 288 pins is a common configuration for DDR4 memory modules and is compatible with most modern motherboards.
- CL19 latency: Latency is a measure of the time it takes for the memory to respond to a request from the CPU. CL19 latency is relatively high, which means that there may be a slight delay when accessing data from memory. However, the impact on overall system performance is likely to be minimal.
- Manufacturer: Dell
- Manufacturer Part Number: AA153023
- Type: Memory (RAM)
- Sub-Type: PC4-21300
- Product Name: 16GB DDR4 SDRAM Memory Module
- Storage Capacity: 16GB
- Memory Technology: DDR4 SDRAM
- Number Of Modules: 1 X 16GB
- Memory Speed: 2666mhz DDR4-2666/PC4-21300
- Data Integrity Check: Ecc
- Features: Dual Rank, Registered
- Cas Latency Timings: Cl19
- Form Factor: 288-Pin Rdimm
- Poweredge C4130
- Poweredge C4140
- Poweredge C6420
- Poweredge Fc430
- Poweredge Fc630
- Poweredge Fc640
- Poweredge Fc830
- Poweredge M630
- Poweredge M640
- Poweredge M640 Vrtx
- Poweredge M830
- Poweredge Mx740c
- Poweredge Mx840c
- Poweredge R430
- Poweredge R440
- Poweredge R530
- Poweredge R540
- Poweredge R630
- Poweredge R640
- Poweredge R6415
- Poweredge R730
- Poweredge R730xd
- Poweredge R730xd Xl
- Poweredge R740
- Poweredge R740xd
- Poweredge R7415
- Poweredge R7425
- Poweredge R830
- Poweredge R840
- Poweredge R930
- Poweredge R940
- Poweredge R940xa
- Poweredge T430
- Poweredge T440
- Poweredge T630
- Poweredge T640
- Powervault Nx3240
- Precision Workstation R7920
- Precision Workstation R7920 Xl
- Precision Workstation T5820
- Precision Workstation T5820 Xl
- Precision Workstation T7820
- Precision Workstation T7820 Xl
- Precision Workstation T7920
- Precision Workstation T7920 Xl
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.