The MRX6C Dell Rear Fan is a component designed to provide cooling for Dell servers. The technical specifications for the MRX6C Dell Rear Fan may vary depending on the model and configuration of the server in which it is installed. However, some of the key technical specifications for this fan may include:
- Fan speed: The fan speed is measured in revolutions per minute (RPM) and indicates how fast the fan is spinning. The fan speed can be adjusted to match the cooling needs of the server.
- Airflow: The airflow is measured in cubic feet per minute (CFM) and indicates how much air the fan is moving. The airflow can be adjusted to match the cooling needs of the server.
- Noise level: The noise level is measured in decibels (dB) and indicates how loud the fan is when it is operating. The noise level can be adjusted to match the cooling needs of the server.
- Power consumption: The power consumption is measured in watts (W) and indicates how much power the fan is using when it is operating. The power consumption can be adjusted to match the cooling needs of the server.
- Operating temperature: The operating temperature range is the range of temperatures within which the fan is designed to operate.
- Operating humidity: The operating humidity range is the range of humidity within which the fan is designed to operate.
- Dimensions and Weight: The dimensions and weight of the fan can be important in determining whether or not it will fit within the server's enclosure and whether or not it will add significant weight to the server.
It is important to note that the above specifications may vary depending on the fan model and the server model. It is also important to consult the server's documentation or consult with the manufacturer for more information on the technical specifications of the MRX6C Dell Rear Fan.Installation and Configuration
The installation and configuration of the MRX6C Dell Rear Fan will depend on the model and configuration of the Dell server in which it is being installed. However, some general steps that may be involved in the installation and configuration process include:
- Prepare the server: Before installing the fan, make sure the server is properly powered off and unplugged from all power sources. Open the server's enclosure to access the internal components.
- Identify the fan location: Refer to the server's documentation to identify the location of the fan in the server's enclosure.
- Remove any existing fans: If the server already has a fan installed in the designated location, remove it by disconnecting any cables or connectors and removing any screws that are holding it in place.
- Install the MRX6C Dell Rear Fan: Carefully place the fan in the designated location and secure it with any screws or other fasteners that are required. Connect any cables or connectors that are required to power the fan.
- Configure the fan: Once the fan is installed, configure it using the server's BIOS or other management interface. This may include setting the fan speed, airflow, and noise level to match the cooling needs of the server.
- Close the server's enclosure: Once the fan is installed and configured, close the server's enclosure and reconnect any power sources. Power on the server and check the fan's operation.
It is important to consult the server's documentation or consult with the manufacturer for more detailed information on the installation and configuration process for the MRX6C Dell Rear Fan. It is also important to follow all safety precautions and guidelines during the installation process.Compatibility and Interoperability
Compatibility and interoperability refer to the ability of the MRX6C Dell Rear Fan to work with other hardware and software components in the server. It is important to ensure that the MRX6C Dell Rear Fan is compatible with the Dell server in which it is being installed, as well as any other hardware or software components that are being used in the server.
- Server Compatibility: The MRX6C Dell Rear Fan is designed to work with a specific model of Dell server. It is important to check the compatibility of the fan with the specific server model in which it is being installed to ensure that it will function properly.
- Hardware compatibility: The MRX6C Dell Rear Fan may have specific requirements for the power supply, temperature, and humidity. It is important to check the compatibility of the fan with the other hardware components in the server, such as the power supply and the cooling system, to ensure that it will function properly.
- Software compatibility: The MRX6C Dell Rear Fan may need to be configured using the server's BIOS or other management interface. It is important to check the compatibility of the fan with the server's operating system and management software to ensure that it can be configured properly.
- Interoperability: It is important to ensure that the MRX6C Dell Rear Fan will work properly with other components that are being used in the server such as memory, storage and network cards.
It is important to consult the server's documentation or consult with the manufacturer for more detailed information on the compatibility and interoperability of the MRX6C Dell Rear Fan with the specific server model and other components that are being used.
- Brand Name : Dell
- Part Number : MRX6C
- Sub-Type : Poweredge
- Type : Accessories
- Compatibility: For Poweredge R530
About New Bulk Pack Products
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product MRX6C at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.