Product overview of Dell QLE8262L-DELL 10GB Dual-port Pci-e 2.0 X8 Cna Adapter
Dell QLE8262L-DELL is a 10GB dual-port PCI-e 2.0 x8 CNA adapter that is designed for use in a server. The adapter is compatible with Dell PowerEdge Blade servers and provides high-speed network connectivity for data center applications. In this article, we will discuss the features and benefits of the Dell QLE8262L-DELL adapter.
Features and Benefits
- High-Speed Connectivity: The Dell QLE8262L-DELL adapter provides high-speed connectivity with dual-port 10GB Ethernet. The adapter can be used for data-intensive applications that require high-bandwidth and low-latency connectivity. The adapter supports 10GBASE-T and SFP+ connectivity options.
- Advanced Server Features: The adapter is designed with advanced server features that optimize server performance. The adapter supports TCP/IP offload, RDMA over Converged Ethernet (RoCE), and iSCSI offload. These features reduce CPU utilization, improve application performance, and increase network efficiency.
- Flexible Deployment: The Dell QLE8262L-DELL adapter is compatible with Dell PowerEdge Blade servers. The adapter is designed for easy installation and can be deployed in various network configurations. The adapter supports multiple operating systems, including Windows, Linux, and VMware.
- Energy Efficient: The Dell QLE8262L-DELL adapter is designed to be energy efficient. The adapter supports Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) and DMA Coalescing technologies. These technologies reduce power consumption by minimizing idle time and reducing network latency.
- Scalability: The Dell QLE8262L-DELL adapter is designed to provide scalable network connectivity. The adapter supports NIC partitioning, which allows a single adapter to be divided into multiple virtual NICs. This feature provides greater flexibility in network configuration and allows for better utilization of server resources.
- Simplified Management: The Dell QLE8262L-DELL adapter can be managed through the Dell OpenManage Network Manager (OMNM) software. The software provides a centralized interface for managing network adapters, switches, and storage devices. OMNM simplifies the management of the network infrastructure and reduces administrative overhead.
In Summary, The Dell QLE8262L-DELL 10GB dual-port PCI-e 2.0 x8 CNA adapter is a high-performance network adapter designed for use in Dell PowerEdge Blade servers. The adapter provides high-speed connectivity, advanced server features, flexibility, energy efficiency, scalability, and simplified management. The adapter is an ideal solution for data-intensive applications that require high-bandwidth and low-latency connectivity.
Main Information about the Dell QLE8262L-DELL
- Manufacturer: Dell
- Part Number or SKU# QLE8262L-DELL
- Device Type: Network Adapte
- Form Factor: Low-profile
- Interface (bus) Type: Pci Express 2.0 X8
- Ports Qty: 2ports
- Data Link Protocol: 10GB Fibre Channel
Contact us or ask for live chat/help if you have any questions about the compatibility of this item to ensure the model's matching features with your current system.
Controller - Converged Network Adapter
Need help consolidating your IT setups? Then you ought to be in the market for the best CNA card that seamlessly connects to the server and performs all the work that it is required to.
Here at ALLHDD, our job is to give you the best options and fair prices you require to purchase a Converged Network Adapter or network adapter. Read more to find out the best CNA card and gain access to all the knowledge you need to have when picking out a network adapter for optimal performance.
If you like this product, then be sure to check out similar products in other categories as well.
What is a CNA card and why is it so important?
A CNA card (also known as a Converged Network Adapter or a Converged Network Interface Controller) is a device that is responsible for a computer's input and output and merges the functionality of a network interface controller and a Host Bus Adapter.
Converged Network Adapters are so important because they merge IT setups by connecting servers to an FC-based SAN or an Ethernet based LAN. This is achieved through the PCIe interface.
Why do you need a Converged Network Adapter?
- Connectivity: A CNA card enables the computer to connect with another computer, server, or networking device with the help of LAN connectivity.
- Speed: With a Converged Network Adapter, a user can easily see improved levels of consolidation in virtualized systems.
- A CNA card reduces the total amount of network interface cards, Host Bus Adapters, and cables required, as it intersects both LAN and SAN traffic on one mezzanine card.
- A CNA card can lead to significant reductions in the total cost of ownership. (TCO).
- A Converged Network Adapter offloads the Fiber Channel Over Ethernet (FCOE) protocol process. By doing so, a CNA card easily relieves the server CPU resources from the burden of having to complete that task.
- With a CNA card, you do not need to have so many adapters, cables, switch ports, and PCI express slots on the server.
- A CNA card supports 10 Gigabit enhanced Ethernet, meaning that it improves the performance of the network carrying both the network and storage traffic.
- A Converged Network Adapter comes with switches dedicated to supporting the Fiber Channel Over Ethernet (FCOE) capacity on their Ethernet ports.
Types of CNA cards
- 10 Gigabit: These Converged Network Adapters support 10 GBEE (Gigabit Enhanced Ethernet), which are used to foster layer 2 and layer 3 networking in instances of high-speed network applications and solutions.
Our range of 10 Gigabit Converged Network Adapters is available for purchase, and we guarantee to provide you with the high-performance functionalities you need.
Why choose ALLHDD?
At ALLHDD, it is never only about closing the sale. We strive to provide each user with valuable information and quality products that they can rely on to deliver credible solutions to their specific needs.
Our attitude and approach to our work ethic make shopping with us a pleasurable experience - one that you will want to encounter over and over again.
Our store is run by a team of professionals who make the complicated buying process miles easier by breaking down complex information into simple information that is digestible and easy to read. Our prices remain unrivaled, as we strive to bring you the best value for every dollar you spend. Shop with us today for an unrivaled customer experience.
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.