Introduction to Dell 32GB DDR4 3200Mhz RAM
The Dell 32GB DDR4 3200mhz Ram (part number SNP732YDC/32G) is a high-performance memory module designed for use with Dell systems. It is part of the DDR4 generation of memory, which is the latest and fastest type of computer memory currently available. The Ram has a capacity of 32GB, which is ideal for high-end computing tasks such as gaming, video editing, and running multiple programs simultaneously. The module runs at a speed of 3200mhz, which means it can transfer data at a speed of 3200 million times per second, providing a significant boost in overall system performance. The Ram is Non-ECC and 288-pin form factor, which means it is intended for use in desktop computers and workstations, rather than servers or other specialized applications. The Ram is also compliant with the PC4-25600 memory standard and has a CAS latency of 22.
Memory Specifications and Performance
The Dell 32GB DDR4 3200mhz Ram (part number SNP732YDC/32G) has several key memory specifications that determine its performance.
Firstly, the Ram's capacity is 32GB, which is a large amount of memory that can handle high-end computing tasks such as gaming, video editing, and running multiple programs simultaneously.
Secondly, the Ram's speed is 3200mhz, which means it can transfer data at a speed of 3200 million times per second. This is a significant boost in overall system performance as compared to slower DDR3 memory.
Thirdly, the Ram uses PC4-25600 memory standard, which is the latest memory standard that defines the maximum amount of data that can be transferred per clock cycle and the maximum amount of data that can be stored in the memory chip.
Fourthly, the Ram has a CAS latency of 22, which represents the delay time between the moment a memory controller sends a request for data and the moment the data is made available. Lower CAS latency means faster performance.
Lastly, the Ram is Non-ECC, which means it does not have Error Correcting Code. ECC memory is typically used in servers and other specialized applications where data integrity is critical, but for most desktop and workstation use, non-ECC memory is sufficient.
Installation Instructions and Guide
Installing the Dell 32GB DDR4 3200mhz Ram (part number SNP732YDC/32G) is a relatively straightforward process, but it's important to follow the proper steps to ensure a successful installation. Here is a general guide to installing the Ram:
- Before installing the Ram, make sure to shut down the computer, unplug it from the wall, and remove the battery to avoid any potential damage.
- Locate the memory slots on the motherboard. These are typically located near the CPU and are usually labeled as "DIMM" or "RAM."
- Carefully spread the tabs on either side of the memory slot to release the existing Ram module. If there is more than one module, remove them one at a time.
- Carefully align the notches on the Ram module with the notches in the memory slot, and gently press down on the module until it clicks into place.
- Repeat the process for any additional Ram modules.
- Once the Ram is installed, reassemble the computer and turn it on. The system should recognize the new Ram and adjust the memory settings accordingly.
- Check the amount of memory in the system by going to the control panel, system, and then device manager.
It's important to handle the Ram modules with care and to make sure they are properly seated in the memory slots to avoid damaging the Ram or the motherboard. If you encounter any problems during the installation process, it may be best to seek assistance from a professional or to consult the computer's manual or manufacturer's website for specific instructions.
- Brand Name: Dell
- MPN: SNP732YDC/32G
- Type: Memory (RAM)
- RAM Type: Pc4-25600
- Product Name: 32GB 2rx8 DDR4 SDRAM Udimm 3200Mhz Memory Module
- SKU: SNP732YDC/32G
- Storage Capacity: 32GB
- Memory Technology: DDR4 SDRAM
- Number Of Modules: 1 X 32GB
- Bus Speed: 3200MHZ / PC4-25600
- Data Integrity Check: Non-Ecc
- Signal Processing: Unbuffered
- Cas Latency Timings: Cl22
- Rank Features: 2rx8
- Form Factor: 288-Pin Rdimm
- Dimensions (W X D X H) : 8.89 X 19.81 X 1.91 Cm (3.5 X 7.8 X 0.75 In)
- Weight: 0.45 Kg (1 Lb)
- This Product Is Compatible With The Following Systems:
- Gaming Desktop (5000)
- Inspiron 3881 Mt
- Inspiron 3891 Mt
- Optiplex 3080 Mt
- Optiplex 3080 Sff
- Optiplex 3090 Mt
- Optiplex 3090 Sff
- Optiplex 5080 Mt
- Optiplex 5080 Sff
- Optiplex 5090 Mt
- Optiplex 5090 Sff
- Optiplex 7080 Mt
- Optiplex 7080 Sff
- Optiplex 7090 Mt
- Optiplex 7090 Sff
- Precision Workstation 3440 Sff
- Precision Workstation 3440 Xe
- Precision Workstation 3450 Sff
- Precision Workstation 3450xe Sff
- Precision Workstation 3630xl Tower
- Precision Workstation 3640 Tower
- Precision Workstation 3640xe Tower
- Precision Workstation 3650 Tower
- Precision Workstation 3650xe Tower
- Precision Workstation 5820 Tower
- Precision Workstation R3930
- Precision Workstation T5820xl Tower
- Vostro 3681 Sff
- Vostro 3888 Mt
- Xps 8940.
About New Bulk Pack Products
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product SNP732YDC/32G at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.