Storage Capacity and Bandwidth
"Storage Capacity and Bandwidth" are important factors to consider when choosing a storage solution, as they determine the amount of data that can be stored and the speed at which it can be accessed. This section of the product information should provide details about the storage capacity and bandwidth of the FRJ8V Dell 3.84TB SAS 12GBPS 512e Mix Use Read Intensive Hot-plug SSD. Here are some subheadings that could be used to explain these features:
- Storage Capacity: Explain the total storage capacity of the device and how it can be used.
- Bandwidth: Discuss the maximum bandwidth of the device and how it affects data transfer speed.
- Read and Write Speeds: Provide details about the read and write speeds of the device, including the maximum and average speeds.
- Latency: Discuss the latency of the device, which is the time it takes for a request to be fulfilled.
- Sequential and Random Access: Explain the difference between sequential and random access, and how they affect the performance of the device.
- IOPs (Input/Output Operations per Second): Provide details about the number of IOPs the device can handle, which determines its ability to handle multiple requests simultaneously.
- Cache Memory: Explain the type and size of cache memory used in the device, and how it affects performance.
By providing a comprehensive overview of the storage capacity and bandwidth features of the FRJ8V Dell 3.84TB SAS 12GBPS 512e Mix Use Read Intensive Hot-plug SSD, potential customers will have a better understanding of its capabilities and how it can meet their storage needs.
"Hot-Plug Capabilities" is a feature that allows the FRJ8V Dell 3.84TB SAS 12GBPS 512e Mix Use Read Intensive Hot-plug SSD to be removed or added to the system without disrupting the operation of the server. This section of the product information should provide details about the hot-plug capabilities of the device. Here are some subheadings that could be used to explain these features:
- Hot-Plug Definition: Provide a brief definition of hot-plug and how it works.
- Compatibility: Discuss the compatibility of the device with different types of servers and systems, and any additional requirements for hot-plug support.
- Hot-Plug Benefits: Explain the benefits of hot-plug capabilities, such as improved uptime, reduced downtime, and increased flexibility.
- Hot-Plug Process: Discuss the process of adding or removing the device while the server is running, including any steps required to prepare the system for the change.
- Error Recovery: Explain the error recovery mechanisms available, and how the device can be replaced without losing data or causing damage to the system.
- Configuration Changes: Discuss how hot-plug capabilities can be used to reconfigure the storage system without interrupting the operation of the server.
By providing a comprehensive overview of the hot-plug capabilities of the FRJ8V Dell 3.84TB SAS 12GBPS 512e Mix Use Read Intensive Hot-plug SSD, potential customers will have a better understanding of how this feature can enhance the reliability and flexibility of their storage solution.
Read Intensity and Mix Use Applications
"Read Intensity and Mix Use Applications" are important factors to consider when choosing a storage solution, as they determine the type of workloads the device is best suited for. This section of the product information should provide details about the read intensity and mix use capabilities of the FRJ8V Dell 3.84TB SAS 12GBPS 512e Mix Use Read Intensive Hot-plug SSD. Here are some subheadings that could be used to explain these features:
- Read Intensity: Explain what read intensity means, and how it affects the performance of the device.
- Read Intensive Applications: Discuss the types of applications that benefit from a high level of read intensity, such as databases, virtualization, and online transactional processing (OLTP).
- Mix Use Applications: Explain what mix use applications are, and how they involve both reading and writing data to the storage device.
- Benefits of Mix Use: Discuss the benefits of using the device in mix use applications, such as improved efficiency, flexibility, and reliability.
- Optimized Performance: Discuss how the device is optimized for mix use applications, including any specific features or technologies designed to enhance performance.
- Case Studies: Provide examples of successful implementations of the device in mix use applications, including results and benefits achieved.
By providing a comprehensive overview of the read intensity and mix use capabilities of the FRJ8V Dell 3.84TB SAS 12GBPS 512e Mix Use Read Intensive Hot-plug SSD, potential customers will have a better understanding of how this device can meet the needs of their specific workloads.
- MPN : FRJ8V
- Manufacture: Dell
- Product Type : Solid State Drive
- SKU : FRJ8V
- Storage Capacity : 3.84TB
- Interface : SAS-12GBPS
- Drive Type : Internal
Product Dimensions & Weight
- Height : 0.63 inch
- Width : 3.10 inch
- Depth : 5.45 inch
- Weight : 1.50 lbs
About Refurbished Products
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product FRJ8V at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.