Network Management Capabilities
Durable and Reliable Design
The 340388-001 HP KVM Cable Adapter USB RJ-45 Network is designed to be durable and reliable by incorporating several key features.
Firstly, the adapter is made with high-quality materials that are resistant to wear and tear. This ensures that the adapter will last for a long time and will not easily break or malfunction.
Secondly, the adapter is designed with a sturdy connector that is built to withstand frequent plugging and unplugging. This ensures that the adapter will not become loose or disconnected during use.
Thirdly, the adapter is designed to be compatible with a wide range of devices, which means that it will work seamlessly with different types of computers, servers, and other devices. This ensures that the adapter will be useful for a long time, even as technology advances.
Finally, the adapter is designed to be easy to use, with a simple plug-and-play design that eliminates the need for complicated installation or configuration. This ensures that the adapter will be easy to set up and use, even for those who are not tech-savvy.
Troubleshooting and support
Troubleshooting and support for the 340388-001 HP KVM Cable Adapter USB RJ-45 Network may include the following steps:
- Check the connections: Make sure that the adapter is securely connected to both the computer and the KVM switch. Also, ensure that the cables are not damaged or frayed.
- Check the device settings: Verify that the KVM switch and the computer are configured correctly and that the appropriate USB and network settings are selected.
- Update drivers: If the problem persists, check for any updates to the drivers for the KVM switch and the computer. Download and install any available updates.
- Check for compatibility: Ensure that the 340388-001 HP KVM Cable Adapter is compatible with the specific KVM switch and computer being used.
- Contact support: If the problem cannot be resolved through the above steps, contact HP support for further assistance. Provide the model number of the KVM switch and computer as well as the adapter's serial number.
- Check the firmware of the KVM switch and make sure that it is up to date.
- Check the power supply of the KVM switch and make sure that it is working properly.
- Try using a different cable and see if the problem persists.
- Check the USB ports on the computer and make sure that they are working properly.
- Try using a different computer and see if the problem persists.
- Manufacturer: HP
- MPN : 340388-001
- Type : Interface Adapter
- Adapter Type : Kvm Adapter
- SKU: 340388-001
- cable Type: Cat 5
- dimension: 2.5 X 10.50 X 12.75 In
- connector On First End: 1 X 4-pin Type A Male
- connector On Second End: 1 X Rj-45 Female
- number Of Conductors: 6
- compatibility: Hewlett-packard Proliant Dl, Proliant Ml Servers
About Refurbished Products
Cables - KVM Cables
KVM is an acronym for keyboard, video, and mouse. As you might have realized, this technology allows you to control or access your computer from a distance. You don't have to be in the same room with your servers and CPUs to monitor or issue an instruction to them. With KVM technology, you can have your server room hundreds of meters away from you and still monitor and use them as if they are placed side by side with the monitor.
Quality Video Signals
KVM switches or KVM adapters use cables to transmit video signals to your monitor and send user input from a mouse and keyboard back to the CPU. Using quality KVM cables ensures that you receive high-definition video signals to your monitor. They make it possible to transfer video signals over a distance or even a network.
For you to work with KVM cables, you need to purchase the right adapters. There are different cables for different adapters. For example, a USB adapter will be appropriate for you if you have a USB keyboard and mice. Or, you can use IBM's conversion cable if your keyboards and mice are not the USB type. The adapters have USB type-A to pick your input signals. The PS-2 KVM conversion KVM cable also transmits signals over a network to the target device. In a nutshell, you need to know the intended application and the distance over which the transmitted signals will cover the target device.
Improved Productivity and Reduced Clutter
Having your CPUs or servers in the same room not only congests your workspace but also causes a lot of disruption. With KVM adapters, it is possible to get rid of the CPUs and noisy servers from your workspace, giving you peace of mind to concentrate on your duties. Did you know that the KVM adapter allows you to use multiple monitors? You can take advantage of this and attach more than one display to your CPU for simultaneous monitoring of the processes by choosing an appropriate interface adapter and KVM switch.
KVM switches and KVM adapters do not require any form of configuration to work in your system. They are ready straight from the box. Buy your devices today and harness the full advantage of KVM technology. Shop at ALLHDD today for any KVM cable and enjoy the best experience at your workspace. We guarantee timely delivery of your ordered items and technical support if necessary.
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.