Details Information about this HP 445689-001
In today's world of technology, data storage and management have become a critical aspect for every organization. To cater to these requirements, HP has introduced the HP 445689-001 StorageWorks IP Distance Gateway. The StorageWorks IP Distance Gateway is a powerful tool that enables companies to extend their storage area network (SAN) over long distances without losing performance or data reliability. In this article, we will discuss the HP 445689-001 StorageWorks IP Distance Gateway in detail.
HP 445689-001 StorageWorks IP Distance Gateway
The HP 445689-001 StorageWorks IP Distance Gateway is a device designed to extend a storage area network (SAN) over long distances. It acts as a bridge between two geographically separated SANs and allows data to be transferred securely between them. It is also known as an iSCSI router or IP Storage Gateway.
Features of HP 445689-001 StorageWorks IP Distance Gateway
The HP 445689-001 StorageWorks IP Distance Gateway offers a range of features that make it a reliable and efficient tool for extending SANs over long distances. Some of these features include:
- Scalability - The HP 445689-001 StorageWorks IP Distance Gateway can scale to meet the growing needs of an organization. It can connect up to four SANs, enabling organizations to expand their storage capacity as required.
- Security - The HP 445689-001 StorageWorks IP Distance Gateway offers advanced security features such as authentication and encryption, which ensure that data is transferred securely between SANs.
- Performance - The HP 445689-001 StorageWorks IP Distance Gateway is designed to deliver high performance even over long distances. It uses a range of technologies such as iSCSI, TCP/IP, and Fibre Channel to ensure that data is transferred quickly and reliably.
- Management - The HP 445689-001 StorageWorks IP Distance Gateway comes with a range of management tools that enable organizations to monitor and manage their SANs effectively.
Benefits of HP 445689-001 StorageWorks IP Distance Gateway
The HP 445689-001 StorageWorks IP Distance Gateway offers a range of benefits to organizations that need to extend their SANs over long distances. Some of these benefits include:
- Cost-effective - The HP 445689-001 StorageWorks IP Distance Gateway is a cost-effective solution for extending SANs over long distances. It eliminates the need for expensive leased lines or dark fiber and enables organizations to use existing IP networks to transfer data.
- High performance - The HP 445689-001 StorageWorks IP Distance Gateway is designed to deliver high performance even over long distances. It uses advanced technologies such as iSCSI and Fibre Channel to ensure that data is transferred quickly and reliably.
- Scalable - The HP 445689-001 StorageWorks IP Distance Gateway can scale to meet the growing needs of an organization. It can connect up to four SANs, enabling organizations to expand their storage capacity as required.
- Secure - The HP 445689-001 StorageWorks IP Distance Gateway offers advanced security features such as authentication and encryption, which ensure that data is transferred securely between SANs.
Applications of HP 445689-001 StorageWorks IP Distance Gateway
The HP 445689-001 StorageWorks IP Distance Gateway is used in a range of applications, including:
- Disaster recovery - The HP 445689-001 StorageWorks IP Distance Gateway enables organizations to replicate data between geographically separated SANs, providing a reliable and efficient disaster recovery solution.
- Data migration - The HP 445689-001 StorageWorks IP Distance Gateway enables organizations to transfer data between SANs, making it an ideal tool for data migration projects.
Overall, the HP 445689-001 Storageworks IP Distance Gateway is a powerful networking device designed to help businesses centralize their data storage and management. With its high-performance connectivity, encryption, scalability, and easy-to-use management interface, the device offers a cost-effective way for organizations to consolidate their data storage, backup, and disaster recovery solutions. By using the HP Storageworks IP Distance Gateway, businesses can reduce hardware costs, simplify management, and improve data protection, while maintaining high levels of availability for their storage infrastructure.
- Manufacturer: HP
- Part Number or SKU # 445689-001
- Product Name: Networking
About Refurbished Products
We have a wide range of accessories that can be used in almost every conceivable aspect of network design, use, and maintenance. A computer network essentially forms a telecommunication network that allows computers in the network to exchange data. Our lives are becoming more interconnected which means that it is critical to keep networks up and running to support important tasks. To create a network, you require a variety of accessories such as routers, adapters, and switches among many others that have specific roles to play within the network.
All the products are availed at affordable prices without compromising on quality to ensure that they deliver in providing network performance, versatility, and interoperability. The products are designed for use in home networks and professional networks.
On the list of networks, accessories are all types of Ethernet cables – unshielded (UTP), shielded (STP), and foil-shielded (FTP). We also have standard categories of Ethernet cables including Cat5 and Cat6 to connect to the internet. Cat5 cables have four twisted pairs of copper wire and are commonly used to connect computers to LANs. Cat5 cables deliver up to 10/100 Mbps speeds at 100 MHz bandwidth. The newer Cat6 cables are quite similar – four pairs of twisted copper wires – but provide greater speeds and bandwidth capacity at up to 10Gbps and 250 Mhz respectively. Cat 6 cables are best suited for computer networks that require high data transfer speeds. The backward compatibility with Cat5 cables makes Cat6 cables ideal for your network optimized for speed and reducing crosstalk.
KVM switches or desktop switches allow the control of several computers within a network from one or more mice, keyboards, and video monitors. Network switches with multiple ports can be used within a networking system to allow users to manually interconnect different devices on a network. We have switches that have 8 ports and more, firewalls, network intrusion detection, and even performance analysis.
Patch panels are essentially an array of ports on a single panel and provide you with an easy-to-manage solution for multiple wall ports. Every port on the patch panel connects via a patch cable to another port found elsewhere within the network. A patch panel bundles together multiple network ports so that they connect incoming and outgoing lines for electronics, local area networks, and electrical communication systems. As part of a LAN, a patch panel connects computers to other devices on the network or outside lines. Most patch panels have 24 ports or 48 ports but there are different sizes, even 4 port, 7 port, and 8 port panels that make replacement and maintenance easier. Lastly, the patch panel makes troubleshooting easier due to a single location for all your input jacks.
Other computer network accessories include DSP modules, USB WiFi adapters, expansion modules, video cables, wireless (WiFi) adapters, antenna, USB network adapters, wireless network adapters, fan trays, ethernet patches, and patch panels, RJ45 cables and connectors, USB to LAN, USB wireless adapter, USB converter, automatic and manual switch boxes, BNC connectors, fibre optic cables, fibre optic tools, and other computer network accessories and tools.
Additionally, we have accessories that help to make life simpler in network management. These accessories include cable management accessories such as cable ties available in different dimensions and colors and used to fasten cables/wires holding them in place safely and securely, crimp tools, and cable clips are also used to manage wires but differ from cable ties in that they attach to surfaces such as walls, ceiling, and floors, outlet surge protectors to protect network devices from receiving excess electricity during spikes, cutters, insertion and extraction tools, scissors, mounting brackets, pliers, network testers, and strippers among others. Every imaginable accessory and tool used to build, connect and manage a network is available here.
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.