Product Details of the HP 500662-64G
The 500662-64G memory module is designed to work specifically with HP Proliant servers. It's a DDR3 SDRAM DIMM (Dual In-line Memory Module), which means it's a type of computer memory module that is used in desktop and server computers. The memory module is composed of multiple memory chips, which are organized in ranks and accessed through a 64-bit data bus.
The 500662-64G memory module is capable of a clock speed of 1333MHz, which means it can transfer data at a rate of 1.33 billion cycles per second. This clock speed is also known as the memory's frequency and determines how quickly data can be transferred between the memory module and the processor.
Features and Specifications
The HP 500662-64G is a memory module that provides 64GB of memory in the form of eight 8GB DIMMs. It is designed to operate at a speed of 1333MHz, which is also known as PC3-10600. The module uses Dual Rank ECC Registered DDR3 SDRAM technology, which is a type of memory that provides error correction capabilities to ensure that data is stored and retrieved accurately.
The module is also designed to be compatible with HP Proliant servers. This means that it has been tested and certified by HP to work seamlessly with these servers, ensuring optimal performance and reliability.
Benefits of ECC Registered DDR3 SDRAM
One of the key benefits of the HP 500662-64G memory module is its use of ECC Registered DDR3 SDRAM technology. ECC stands for Error Correction Code, and it is a type of memory technology that is specifically designed to detect and correct errors in memory. This is important because errors in memory can lead to data corruption and system crashes, which can be disastrous for servers that are used in critical applications.
Registered memory is another important feature of the HP 500662-64G module. Registered memory adds a buffer between the memory controller and the memory modules, which helps to improve system stability and reliability. This is particularly important for servers, which require a high level of stability and uptime.
Dual Rank Memory
The HP 500662-64G memory module also uses Dual Rank technology, which means that each DIMM contains two sets of memory chips. Dual Rank memory provides a higher memory density than Single Rank memory, which means that it can provide more memory in a smaller physical space. This is important for servers, which often have limited physical space for memory modules.
CL9 Timing Another important specification of the HP 500662-64G memory module is its CL9 timing. CL stands for CAS Latency, which is the delay between the time that the memory controller sends a command to access memory and the time that the data is actually available. Lower CL values indicate faster access times, which can improve system performance. In this case, the CL9 timing indicates a relatively fast access time, which is suitable for most server applications.
Overall, the HP 500662-64G memory module is a high-performance memory module that is specifically designed for HP Proliant servers. It provides 64GB of memory in the form of eight 8GB DIMMs, and operates at a speed of 1333MHz using Dual Rank ECC Registered DDR3 SDRAM technology. It also has a CL9 timing, which indicates a relatively fast access time. These features make it an ideal choice for servers that require high levels of stability, reliability, and performance.
General Information about the HP 500662-64G
- Manufacturer: HP
- Part Number or SKU# 500662-64G
- Product Type: Memory (RAM)
- RAM Type: PC3-10600
- Product Name: 64GB DDR3 SDRAM Memory Module
- Storage Capacity: 64GB
- Memory Technology: DDR3 SDRAM
- Chips Organization: X4
- Number Of Modules: 8 X 8GB
- Bus Speed: 1333mhz DDR3-1333/PC3-10600
- Data Integrity Check: Ecc
- Signal Processing: Registered
- Ram Features: Dual Rank
- Cas Latency Timings: Cl9
- Type: Dram
- Upgrade Type: System Specific
- Platform Support: Proliant Server
- Dimensions (W X D X H) : 8.89 X 19.81 X 1.91 Cm (3.5 X 7.8 X 0.75 In)
- Weight: 0.45 Kg (1 Lb)
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Bl280c G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Bl460c G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Bl490c G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Bl2x220c G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Bl465c G7
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Bl685c G7
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Bl460c G7
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Dl160 G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Dl180 G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Dl360 G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Dl370 G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Dl380 G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Dl1000 / Dl170h G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Dl160se G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Dl360 G7
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Dl165 G7
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Dl385 G7
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Dl580 G7
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Dl585 G7
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Dl980 G7
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Ml150 G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Ml350 G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Ml370 G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Sl160z G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Sl170z G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Sl2x170z G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Sl165z G7
- Proprietary HP Storageworks - X1400 G2 Nas
- Proprietary HP Storageworks - X1500 G2 Nas
- Proprietary HP Storageworks - X1600 G2 Nas
- Proprietary HP Storageworks - X1800 G2 Nas
Contact us or ask for live chat/help if you have any questions about the compatibility of this item to ensure the model's matching features with your current system.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product 500662-64G at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.