Overview HP 599476-003 Hard Drive
The HP 599476-003 Hard Drive is a high-performance, enterprise-class hard drive designed for use in servers and other demanding applications. It is a small form factor (SFF) hard drive with a capacity of 600 GB, which is enough for storing large amounts of data. The hard drive is equipped with several advanced features, including a dual port Serial-Attached SCSI (SAS) interface, a 10,000 RPM spindle speed, and multi-level cell (MLC) technology
Dual Port SAS Interface
One of the most notable features of the HP 599476-003 Hard Drive is its dual port SAS interface. SAS is a high-speed interface that allows for the transfer of data between the hard drive and the server at a rate of up to 6 gigabits per second (Gbps). This means that data can be transferred quickly and efficiently, which is important in applications where speed is critical.
The dual port configuration of the SAS interface provides additional redundancy and failover capabilities. In a dual port configuration, there are two independent SAS channels that connect the hard drive to the server. If one channel fails, the other can continue to operate, ensuring that the data is still accessible. This is important in enterprise environments where data availability is critical.
10,000 RPM Spindle Speed
Another key feature of the HP 599476-003 Hard Drive is its 10,000 RPM spindle speed. The spindle speed refers to how fast the platters inside the hard drive spin. The faster the spindle speed, the faster data can be read and written to the hard drive.
The 10,000 RPM spindle speed of the HP 599476-003 Hard Drive is faster than the average spindle speed of most hard drives, which is typically around 7,200 RPM. This means that data can be accessed more quickly, which is important in applications that require high levels of performance.
Multi-Level Cell (MLC) Technology
The HP 599476-003 Hard Drive also uses multi-level cell (MLC) technology. MLC technology allows for more data to be stored on each cell of the hard drive, which increases the overall capacity of the drive.
MLC technology achieves this by using multiple voltage levels to represent different values. This is in contrast to single-level cell (SLC) technology, which uses only two voltage levels. MLC technology is less expensive than SLC technology, which makes it an attractive option for enterprise applications.
Small Form Factor (SFF)
The HP 599476-003 Hard Drive is a small form factor (SFF) hard drive. SFF hard drives are designed to be smaller than traditional hard drives, which allows them to fit into smaller enclosures.
The smaller size of SFF hard drives also allows for more hard drives to be installed in a server, which increases the overall storage capacity of the server. This is important in applications where a large amount of storage is required in a small space.
Enterprise-Class Hard Drive
The HP 599476-003 Hard Drive is an enterprise-class hard drive. Enterprise-class hard drives are designed for use in high-performance, high-availability applications, such as servers and storage arrays.
Enterprise-class hard drives are designed to be more reliable than consumer-grade hard drives. They typically have higher levels of redundancy and are designed to withstand the demands of a 24/7 enterprise environment.
Main Specification about the HP 599476-003
- Manufacturer: HP
- Part Number or SKU# 599476-003
- Device Type: Hard Drive - Hot-Swap
- HDD Type: SAS 6GBPS
- Option Part Number: 581286-B21
- Spare Part Number: 581311-001
- Model Number: EG0600FBDSR
- Capacity: 600 GB
- Form Factor: 2.5 inch SFF
- Interface: SAS 6GBPS
- Bytes per Sector: 512
- Drive Technology (Fill): Air
- Carrier Type: Standard Carrier
- Workload: Enterprise
- Features: Dual Port
- Bundled with: HP Standard Carrier
- Drive Transfer Rate: 600 MBPS (External)
- Spindle Speed: 10000 RPM
Expansion & Connectivity
- Interfaces: 1 x SAS 6GB/S
- Compatible Bay: 2.5 Inch SFF
- Compliant Standards: RoHS
Dimension and Weight
- Width: 2.8 Inch
- Depth: 3.9 Inch
- Height: 0.6 Inch
- Weight: 0.50 LBS
- Min Operating Temperature: 50 °F
- Max Operating Temperature: 95 °F
- HP Integrity BL Series: BL860c i2 (2.5 inch), BL860c i2 Base (2.5 inch), BL860c i4 (2.5 inch), BL870c i2 (2.5 inch), BL890c i2 (2.5 inch), BL890c i2 Base (2.5 inch)
- HP ProLiant BL Series: BL460c G6 (2.5 inch), BL460c G7 (2.5 inch), BL465c G6 (2.5 inch), BL465c G7 (2.5 inch), BL620C G7 (2.5 inch), BL680c G7 (2.5 inch), BL685c G6 (2.5 inch), BL685c G7 (2.5 inch)
- HP ProLiant DL Series: DL120 G7 (2.5 inch), DL160 G6 (2.5 inch), DL160 G6 Special Server (2.5 inch), DL160se G6 (2.5 inch), DL165 G7 (2.5 inch), DL165 G7 Performance (2.5 inch), DL165 G7 Special Server (2.5 inch), DL180 G6 (2.5 inch), DL180 G6 Special Server (2.5 inch), DL320 G6 (2.5 inch), DL360 G6 (2.5 inch), DL360 G6 Base (2.5 inch), DL360 G6 Efficiency (2.5 inch), DL360 G6 Entry (2.5 inch), DL360 G6 Performance (2.5 inch), DL360 G7 (2.5 inch), DL360 G7 Base (2.5 inch), DL360 G7 Central Management Server (2.5 inch), DL360 G7 Efficiency (2.5 inch), DL360 G7 Entry (2.5 inch), DL360 G7 Performance (2.5 inch), DL360 G7 Special Server (2.5 inch), DL370 G6 (2.5 inch), DL370 G6 Base (2.5 inch), DL370 G6 High Performance (2.5 inch), DL370 G6 Performance (2.5 inch), DL370 G6 Special Server (2.5 inch), DL380 G6 (2.5 inch), DL380 G6 Base (2.5 inch), DL380 G6 Entry (2.5 inch), DL380 G6 High Efficiency (2.5 inch), DL380 G6 Performance (2.5 inch), DL380 G7 (2.5 inch), DL380 G7 Base (2.5 inch), DL380 G7 Efficiency (2.5 inch), DL380 G7 Entry (2.5 inch), DL380 G7 Performance (2.5 inch), DL380 G7 Special Server (2.5 inch), DL385 G6 (2.5 inch), DL385 G6 Base (2.5 inch), DL385 G6 Entry (2.5 inch), DL385 G6 High Performance (2.5 inch), DL385 G6 Performance (2.5 inch), DL385 G7 (2.5 inch), DL385 G7 Base (2.5 inch), DL385 G7 Entry (2.5 inch), DL385 G7 HE (2.5 inch), DL385 G7 Performance (2.5 inch), DL580 G7 (2.5 inch), DL580 G7 Base (2.5 inch), DL580 G7 High Performance (2.5 inch), DL585 G6 (2.5 inch), DL585 G6 Base (2.5 inch), DL585 G6 Performance (2.5 inch), DL585 G7 (2.5 inch), DL585 G7 Base (2.5 inch), DL585 G7 Performance (2.5 inch), DL785 G6 (2.5 inch), DL785 G6 Base (2.5 inch), DL785 G6 Performance (2.5 inch), DL980 G7 (2.5 inch)
- HP ProLiant ML Series: ML350 G6 Base (2.5 inch), ML350 G6 Performance (2.5 inch), ML350 G6 Special Server (2.5 inch), ML370 G6 (2.5 inch), ML370 G6 Base (2.5 inch), ML370 G6 Entry (2.5 inch)
- HP ProLiant WS Series: WS460c G6 Workstation Blade (2.5 inch)
Contact us or ask for live chat/help if you have any questions about the compatibility of this item to ensure the model's matching features with your current system.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product 599476-003 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Hard Drive - SAS-6GBPS
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.