Graphics card display output options
A graphics card display output refers to the ways in which a graphics card can connect to and display images on a monitor or screen. Different graphics cards may offer different output options, but most will have a variety of options that cater to different types of monitors and displays.
Common graphics card display output options include:
- VGA (Video Graphics Array): A legacy analog output that is still found on some older graphics cards and monitors. It is a basic, low-resolution option.
- DVI (Digital Visual Interface): A digital video output that delivers high-quality video for modern monitors.
- HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface): A digital audio/video interface that is commonly used to connect modern graphics cards to HDTVs and other high-definition displays.
- DisplayPort: A digital audio/video interface that is similar to HDMI, but with additional features like multi-monitor support and daisy-chaining.
- Thunderbolt: A high-speed, multi-use interface that can support video, audio, data, and power all in one cable.
When choosing a graphics card, it is important to consider the types of display outputs that it offers, as well as the types of displays you plan to use with it. This will ensure that you can connect your graphics card to your monitor or display with the appropriate cable, and enjoy the best possible image quality.
Graphics card maintenance and care tips
Proper graphics card maintenance and care can help extend the lifespan of the card and ensure optimal performance. Here are some tips to help keep your graphics card in good condition:
- Keep your system clean: Dust and debris can accumulate on your graphics card and other components, leading to overheating and performance issues. Use compressed air or a soft brush to clean your system regularly.
- Monitor your temperatures: Graphics cards can generate a lot of heat, and if they get too hot, they can become damaged. Use software like MSI Afterburner to monitor your card's temperature and adjust the fan speed or clock speeds to help keep the temperatures in check.
- Update your drivers: Graphics card drivers are updated regularly to fix bugs and improve performance. Make sure to download and install the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website.
- Avoid overclocking: Overclocking can lead to increased performance, but it can also increase the risk of damage to your graphics card. If you do overclock, do so in small increments and monitor the temperatures closely.
- Avoid static electricity: Static electricity can damage your graphics card. To avoid this, touch a metal object to discharge any static before handling your card, and use an anti-static wristband when installing or removing the card.
- Don't block your card's fan: Make sure there is adequate airflow around your graphics card, and don't obstruct the fan with cables or other components.
- Use quality components: Make sure to use a good quality power supply that is powerful enough to handle your graphics card's power requirements, and use high-quality cables and connectors to avoid any potential power delivery issues.
By following these tips, you can help keep your graphics card running smoothly and avoid any potential performance issues or damage.
Performance benchmarks refer to a set of tests that are used to evaluate the performance of a graphics card. These tests are designed to measure how well the graphics card performs under different workloads and conditions, such as running high-end games or complex applications. The benchmarks are used to compare the performance of different graphics cards, and they can be used to determine which card is best suited for a particular use case.
Some of the commonly used benchmarks for graphics cards include:
- 3DMark: A benchmarking tool that measures the graphics and processor performance of a system. It includes a variety of tests that simulate real-world workloads.
- Unigine: A benchmarking tool that tests the performance of a graphics card in a variety of scenarios, including gaming and professional applications.
- FurMark: A stress-test tool that stresses the graphics card to its limits to measure its stability and performance.
- Heaven: A benchmarking tool that measures the graphics performance of a system, with an emphasis on visual quality and realism.
- PassMark: A benchmarking tool that measures the performance of a system's CPU, GPU, RAM, and storage.
By running these benchmarks, users can determine the performance capabilities of their graphics card and compare it to other cards on the market. This information can help them make informed decisions when purchasing a graphics card for their system, based on their specific needs and budget.
- Type: Graphics Card
- Card Interface: Pci Express X16
- Compatibility: PC
- Graphic Processor: Nvidia Quadro 1000m.
- Ramdac Speed: 400 Mhz
Memory / Technology
- Installed Memory: 2GB
- Memory Tech: GDDR3 SDRAM
About Refurbished Products
The NVIDIA Quadro 1000M was introduced to the market in early 2011 as a video card solution for 3D workstation graphics designers. This GPU is based on the 40nm manufacturing technology and features 2GB of DDR3 SDRAM, and is clocked at 900GHz. It comes with a 128-bit memory interface, creating a total throughput of about 28.8GBps.
The Quadro 1000M video cards are designed to meet the design work requirements. You can design in 2D and 3D, achieving seamless rendering capability. With an internal memory of 2.0GB and a core clock speed of 700MHz, you can rely on its performance to complete even the most demanding tasks sooner. The GPU has a TDP of just 45W, meaning the cooling can be achieved by the fan that comes with it. If you have enough space in your chassis, then you don't have to worry about overheating.
Ready for an Upgrade and Future configuration
People looking for new GPUs have only two reasons: upgrading from the existing ones and investing in the future. If you can think ahead of time and realize that you will require more GPU power, you can prepare before the actual date. However, you need to be aware of the form factor, memory size, and the interface of the new video card.
The NVIDIA Quadro 1000M GPU is considered to be of medium size and uses MXM-A 3.0 interface. Please check that all these parameters make it compatible with your current system. Also, note that this video card does not have any video outputs.
Image Quality and Shading Architecture
The NVIDIA 1000M supports 10-bit per channel scan-out, and up to 3 internal display channels are supported. When you are looking for a new video card, you should be more interested in the video quality. That is what this GPU offers you. The resolution can be as high as 1920x1080p, made possible through the advanced video algorithms.
Buying Video Card at AllHDDIt is not easy shopping for a new video card if you are not tech-savvy. You have to consider other minor factors that can delay your decision-making process. That will not be the case when you shop at ALLHDD. We have a team of technical experts ready to assist you in making the right choice of NVIDIA 1000M graphic cards. Just contact us when you need any help, and you will get it. We are the leading supplier of GPUs and other computer hardware with excellent customer service.
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.