Product overview of EF0600FATFF HP 600GB 15K RPM
EF0600FATFF HP 600GB 15K RPM SAS-6GBPS 2 Port Enterprise Hard Drive is a high-performance data storage device manufactured by Hewlett Packard Enterprise. In this article, we will explain in detail what this product is, its features, benefits, and technical specifications.
Features and Benefits
Capacity and Speed:
The EF0600FATFF HP 600GB 15K RPM SAS-6GBPS 2 Port Enterprise Hard Drive is designed to provide high-capacity storage and high-speed data access. With a storage capacity of 600GB, it can store a large amount of data, including files, documents, media, and applications. It also operates at a high speed of 15,000 revolutions per minute (RPM), which enables faster data access and transfer rates.
The hard drive is equipped with a SAS (Serial Attached SCSI) interface, which provides a high-speed and reliable data transfer connection. SAS is a high-performance interface that is commonly used in enterprise-level applications, such as servers and data centers. With a data transfer rate of 6Gbps, the hard drive can efficiently transfer data to and from the host system.
2 Port Connectivity
The EF0600FATFF HP 600GB 15K RPM SAS-6GBPS 2 Port Enterprise Hard Drive features dual-port connectivity, which provides redundancy and high availability. Dual-port connectivity allows the hard drive to connect to two separate SAS ports on the host system, which ensures that data access is not affected in case of a port failure. It also provides load balancing, which distributes data access between the two ports for improved performance.
The hard drive has a 2.5-inch form factor, which is a common size for enterprise-level storage devices. The small form factor allows for more efficient use of space in servers and storage arrays. It also consumes less power than larger form factor drives, which helps to reduce energy costs.
The EF0600FATFF HP 600GB 15K RPM SAS-6GBPS 2 Port Enterprise Hard Drive is compatible with a wide range of servers and storage systems. It is designed to work with HPE ProLiant, Integrity, and BladeSystem servers, as well as HPE StorageWorks MSA, EVA, and XP storage systems. This makes it a versatile storage solution that can be used in a variety of enterprise-level applications.
600GB Rotational Speed: 15,000 RPM Interface: SAS 6Gbps Ports: Dual-port Form Factor: 2.5-inch Compatibility: HPE ProLiant, Integrity, and BladeSystem servers; HPE StorageWorks MSA, EVA, and XP storage systems.
In Summary,The EF0600FATFF HP 600GB 15K RPM SAS-6GBPS 2 Port Enterprise Hard Drive is a high-performance storage device designed for enterprise-level applications. With a capacity of 600GB and a speed of 15,000 RPM, it provides fast and reliable data access. It features dual-port connectivity, a SAS interface, and a small form factor, which make it a versatile and efficient storage solution. Additionally, it is compatible with a wide range of servers and storage systems, which makes it an excellent choice for a variety of enterprise-level applications.
Product Information about the HP EF0600FATFF
- Manufacturer Name: HP
- MPN: EF0600FATFF
- Type: Hard Drive - Hot-Swap
- HDD Type: SAS 6GBPS
- Option Part Number: 516828-B21
- Spare Part Number: 517354-001
- Assembly Number: 516810-003
Technical Information EF0600FATFF
- Capacity: 600 GB
- Form Factor: 3.5 Inch LFF
- Interface: SAS 6GBPS
- Bytes per Sector: 512
- Drive Technology (Fill): Air
- Plug Type: Hot Plug
- Carrier Type: Standard Carrier
- Workload Type: Enterprise
- Features: Dual Port
- Bundled with: HP Standard Carrier
- Drive Transfer Rate: 6 GB/Sec (EXTERNAL)
- Drive Rotational Speed: 15000 RPM
- Expansion & Connectivity
- Interfaces: 1 x Serial Attached SCSI 2
- Compatible Bays: 1 x hot-swap - 3.5 Inch LFF
Dimension and Weight
- Width: 4 Inch
- Depth: 5.8 Inch
- Height: 1 Inch
- Weight: 1.52 LBS
- Environmental Parameters
- Min Operating Temperature: 50 °F
- Max Operating Temperature: 95 °F
- HP ProLiant DL Series: DL120 Gen6 (3.5 inch), DL120 Gen6 Performance (3.5 inch), DL120 Gen7 (3.5 inch), DL120 Gen7 Base (3.5 inch), DL120 Gen7 Entry (3.5 inch), DL120 Gen7 Performance (3.5 inch), DL160 Gen5 (3.5 inch), DL160 Gen5 Special Server (3.5 inch), DL160 Gen5p (3.5 inch), DL160 Gen5p Special Server (3.5 inch), DL160 Gen6 (3.5 inch), DL160 Gen6 Special Server (3.5 inch), DL160se Gen6 (3.5 inch), DL165 Gen5 (3.5 inch), DL165 Gen5 Special Server (3.5 inch), DL165 Gen5p (3.5 inch), DL165 Gen5p Base (3.5 inch), DL165 Gen5p Performance (3.5 inch), DL165 Gen6 (3.5 inch), DL165 Gen7 (3.5 inch), DL165 Gen7 Base (3.5 inch), DL165 Gen7 Entry (3.5 inch), DL165 Gen7 Special Server (3.5 inch), DL180 Gen5 (3.5 inch), DL180 Gen5 Special Server (3.5 inch), DL180 Gen6 (3.5 inch), DL180 Gen6 Special Server (3.5 inch), DL185 Gen5 (3.5 inch), DL185 Gen5 Special Server (3.5 inch), DL2x170h Gen6 (3.5 inch), DL320 Gen6 (3.5 inch), DL320 Gen6 Entry (3.5 inch), DL320 Gen6 High Efficiency (3.5 inch), DL320 Gen6 Performance (3.5 inch), DL370 Gen6 (3.5 inch), DL370 Gen6 Special Server (3.5 inch), DL380 Gen6 (3.5 inch), DL380 Gen7 (3.5 inch), DL385 Gen5p (3.5 inch), DL385 Gen6 (3.5 inch), DL385 Gen6 Performance (3.5 inch), DL385 Gen7 (3.5 inch), DL170h Gen6 (3.5 inch)
- HP ProLiant ML Series: ML110 Gen7 (3.5 inch), ML150 Gen6 (3.5 inch), ML150 Gen6 Base (3.5 inch), ML150 Gen6 Performance (3.5 inch), ML310 Gen5p (3.5 inch), ML330 Gen6 (3.5 inch), ML330 Gen6 Base (3.5 inch), ML350 Gen5 (3.5 inch), ML350 Gen5 Entry (3.5 inch), ML350 Gen6 (3.5 inch), ML350 Gen6 Entry (3.5 inch), ML350 Gen6 Special Server (3.5 inch), ML370 Gen6 (3.5 inch)
Contact us or ask for live chat/help if you have any questions about the compatibility of this item to ensure the model's matching features with your current system.
About Refurbished Products
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.