Hardware-Accelerated Antialiasing of the HP Nvidia Quadro FX 1500 Graphics Card
The HP Nvidia Quadro FX 1500 Graphics Card features hardware-accelerated antialiasing (AA), which is a technique used to smooth out jagged edges and improve the overall visual quality of images and graphics.
Antialiasing works by sampling the color of pixels at different locations around the edge of an object and then blending the sampled colors together to produce a smoother edge. The HP Nvidia Quadro FX 1500 Graphics Card's hardware-accelerated antialiasing uses specialized hardware on the graphics card to perform this process, which allows for faster and more efficient antialiasing than software-based solutions.
The HP Nvidia Quadro FX 1500 Graphics Card supports several different types of hardware-accelerated antialiasing, including multisampling and supersampling, which can be used to improve the visual quality of images in a variety of different applications. Multisampling is a technique where multiple samples are taken of each pixel and then blended together, while supersampling is a technique where multiple samples are taken of each pixel at a higher resolution and then downscaled to the final resolution.
These features help to improve the visual quality of images, making them look more realistic and less jagged. It also improves the readability of text and the overall user experience.
Comparison with Other Similar Graphics Card in the Market
When comparing the HP Nvidia Quadro FX 1500 Graphics Card to other similar graphics cards in the market, there are several key factors to consider.
- Memory: The HP Nvidia Quadro FX 1500 Graphics Card has 256MB of GDDR3 SDRAM memory, which is a lower memory capacity compared to other similar graphics cards that may have 512MB or even 1GB of memory.
- Memory Interface: The HP Nvidia Quadro FX 1500 Graphics Card has a PCI-E x16 interface, which is a common interface used by many modern graphics cards. Other similar graphics cards may have a different interface, such as PCI-E x8 or AGP.
- Core Clock Speed: The HP Nvidia Quadro FX 1500 Graphics Card has a core clock speed of 450 MHz, which is a measure of how fast the GPU can process data. Other similar graphics cards may have a higher or lower core clock speed, which can affect performance.
- CUDA Cores: The HP Nvidia Quadro FX 1500 Graphics Card has 96 CUDA cores, which are specialized processing units that can handle complex calculations and data processing tasks. Other similar graphics cards may have more or less CUDA cores, which can affect performance.
- Energy efficiency: The HP Nvidia Quadro FX 1500 Graphics Card has a power consumption of 75W, which is relatively lower compared to other similar graphics cards in the market.
- Software support: The HP Nvidia Quadro FX 1500 Graphics Card is designed for professional use, so it comes with professional driver software that is optimized for use with CAD, DCC and other professional applications.
- Price: The HP Nvidia Quadro FX 1500 Graphics Card is a discontinued product, so it might be harder to find on the market and the price may be higher than other similar graphics cards currently available.
- Brand reputation: HP and Nvidia are well-established brands in the computer hardware industry and have a good reputation for producing high-quality products.
- Support: HP and Nvidia provides support, warranty and software updates for the HP Nvidia Quadro FX 1500 Graphics Card.
- Compatibility: The HP Nvidia Quadro FX 1500 Graphics Card is compatible with a wide range of systems and motherboards, including those with PCI-E x16 slots.
- Display Outputs: The HP Nvidia Quadro FX 1500 Graphics Card has DVI and VGA outputs, which allow it to connect to a wide range of monitors and displays.
- Professional features: The HP Nvidia Quadro FX 1500 Graphics Card has advanced features such as hardware-accelerated antialiasing, which are optimized for professional use, such as in CAD or DCC applications.
- Shader Model Support: The HP Nvidia Quadro FX 1500 Graphics Card supports Shader Model 3.0, which allows it to use advanced shading techniques for improved visual quality.
- Single or Dual Slot: The HP Nvidia Quadro FX 1500 Graphics Card is a single slot graphics card, which means it takes up only one expansion slot in the computer's chassis.
- Certification: The HP Nvidia Quadro FX 1500 Graphics Card is certified by leading ISVs, which means it has been tested and is recommended for use with specific applications and software.
Performance and Benchmark Results of the HP Nvidia Quadro FX 1500 Graphics Card
Professional Features of the HP Nvidia Quadro FX 1500 Graphics Card
- Advanced Display and Output Options of the HP Nvidia Quadro FX 1500 Graphics Card
- Compatibility with 3D and CAD Software of the HP Nvidia Quadro FX 1500 Graphics Card
- Support for Shader Model 4.0 and CUDA of the HP Nvidia Quadro FX 1500 Graphics Card
- Power Consumption and Thermal Management of the HP Nvidia Quadro FX 1500 Graphics Card
- Drivers and Software Support for the HP Nvidia Quadro FX 1500 Graphics Card
- Industry Certifications and Standards of the HP Nvidia Quadro FX 1500 Graphics Card
- Multi-Display and Mosaic Mode Support of the HP Nvidia Quadro FX 1500 Graphics Card
- Error Correcting Code (ECC) Memory of the HP Nvidia Quadro FX 1500 Graphics Card
- Professional Graphics and Video Features of the HP Nvidia Quadro FX 1500 Graphics Card.
Troubleshooting and Technical Support for the HP Nvidia Quadro FX 1500 Graphics Card
Warranty and Return Policy for the HP Nvidia Quadro FX 1500 Graphics Card
- Upgrade and Replacement Options for the HP Nvidia Quadro FX 1500 Graphics Card
- Customer Reviews and Testimonials for the HP Nvidia Quadro FX 1500 Graphics Card
- FAQs and Common Issues for the HP Nvidia Quadro FX 1500 Graphics Card
- Compatibility with Other Hardware and Operating Systems for the HP Nvidia Quadro FX 1500 Graphics Card
- Third-Party Accessories and Add-ons for the HP Nvidia Quadro FX 1500 Graphics Card
Key Features ES355AA HP
- Device Type: Graphics Adapter
- Card Interface: Pci Express X16
- Compatibility: Pc
- Graphic Processor: Nvidia Quadro Fx1500
- Ramdac Speed: 400 Mhz
- Installed Memory: 256MB
- Memory Tech: GDDR3 Sdram
- Memory Data Width: 256-Bit
Technical Features ES355AA
- Form Factor: Plug-In Card
- Max. Screen Resolution: 3840 X 2400
- Refresh Rate At Max Res: 3840 X 2400 @ 75hz
- Supported Display Graphics: Qxga (2048x1536), 1920x1200, 3840x2400
- Api Supported: Directx 9.0, Opengl 2.0
- Max Monitors Supported: 2
- Tv Interface: Hdtv Out
- Digital Video Standard: Digital Visual Interface (Dvi)
Input / Output
- Display Interface: Vga - 15 Pin D-Sub X 2 • Dvi X 2
- Output Interface: Hdtv Out
- Vga Card, Drivers Cd, 2 Pcs Of Dvi To Vga Adapter
About New Bulk Pack Products
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product ES355AA at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.