Information on the Number and Type of Ports
The J9019B HPE ProCurve 2510-24 Managed Ethernet Switch has 24 ports, all of which are 10/100Base-TX auto-sensing Ethernet ports. These ports support both 10Mbps and 100Mbps speeds, and automatically detect the speed and duplex of the connected devices, allowing for easy plug-and-play connectivity.
All ports also support Auto-MDIX (auto-crossover), which eliminates the need for crossover cables when connecting to other devices. This allows for more flexible and simpler cable management.
In terms of connectivity options, the switch supports several industry-standard protocols and features that allow for easy integration into existing networks. These include:
- IEEE 802.3: The standard for Ethernet networks
- IEEE 802.3u: The standard for Fast Ethernet networks
- IEEE 802.3ab: The standard for Gigabit Ethernet networks
- IEEE 802.3x: The standard for flow control and full-duplex operation
- IEEE 802.1Q: The standard for VLAN tagging
- IEEE 802.1p: The standard for priority tagging
- IEEE 802.3af: The standard for Power over Ethernet (PoE)
Additionally, the switch supports Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) for link aggregation, which allows for increased bandwidth and improved network availability by combining multiple physical links into a single logical link.
Features and Benefits
- 24 10/100Base-TX auto-sensing ports
- 2 dual-personality ports (10/100/1000Base-T or SFP)
- IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) support on ports 1-24
- Web-based management interface
- Quality of Service (QoS) support
- VLAN support
- IPv6 support
- SNMP and RMON support
- Loop detection and cable diagnostics
- The 24 10/100Base-TX ports allow for easy connectivity to a variety of devices, such as computers and servers.
- The 2 dual-personality ports provide the flexibility to use either copper or fiber connections.
- The PoE support allows for easy deployment of devices that require power, such as wireless access points and IP phones.
- The web-based management interface allows for easy configuration and monitoring of the switch.
- The QoS support ensures that critical traffic is given priority over less important traffic.
- The VLAN support allows for segmentation of the network for increased security and performance.
- The IPv6 support allows for the switch to be used in networks that are transitioning to the newer IPv6 protocol.
- The SNMP and RMON support allows for the switch to be easily integrated into a larger network management system.
- The loop detection and cable diagnostics features help to identify and resolve network issues quickly.
Advanced Security and Quality of Service
The J9019B HPE ProCurve 2510-24 Managed Ethernet 24 Ports Networking Switch is a high-performance, cost-effective switch that provides advanced security and quality of service features to ensure the reliability and security of your network.
Advanced Security Features:
- Access Control Lists (ACLs) to control access to the network based on user identity and IP address.
- Port security to prevent unauthorized access to the switch and to limit the number of MAC addresses per port.
- IEEE 802.1x network login to provide secure network access based on user credentials.
- SSH and SSL encryption to protect against eavesdropping and man-in-the-middle attacks.
Quality of Service Features:
- Priority queuing to ensure that time-sensitive traffic, such as voice and video, gets priority over other traffic.
- Traffic shaping and rate limiting to control the amount of traffic flowing through the switch and prevent congestion.
- Quality of service (QoS) policies to classify and prioritize different types of traffic based on their importance.
The J9019B HPE ProCurve 2510-24 Managed Ethernet 24 Ports Networking Switch also provides a web-based management interface that makes it easy to configure and manage the switch. This switch is an ideal solution for small and medium-sized businesses that want to ensure the security and reliability of their network.
General Information J9019B HP ProCurve 2510-24 Managed 24
- Manufacturer Hewlett-Packard
- Manufacturer Part Number J9019B
- Type: Networking
- Sub-Type: Switch 48 Ports
- Product Line ProCurve
- Product Series 2510
- Product Model 2510-24
- Product Name ProCurve 2510-24 Managed Ethernet Switch
- Product Type Ethernet Switch
About New Bulk Pack Products
Different Types of Switches
Networking switches vary widely depending on the number of devices they can support, network bandwidth/speed, and form factor. Switches for small offices will have anything between 4 and 8 ports and can fit on a desk. For larger office network implementation, switches may have 24 ports, 48 ports, 96 ports, and 128 ports and are rack-mountable between 1U and 4U. Switches come in different types depending on the network speed and tasks they support. These include 40/100 Gbps, 10 Gigabit (up to 10000 Mbps), Gigabit Ethernet (up to 1000 Mbps), Power over Ethernet, and Fast Ethernet (10/100 Mbps).
The unmanaged switches offer fixed configuration on a plug-and-play basis. It is the most basic switch and there are a few choices in the market. These switches are affordable, but the basic features make them inappropriate for enterprise applications.
The number of features and level of functionality improves with managed switches, making them ideal for enterprise and business applications. These switches are built with the command-line interface for ease of configuration. Equally, they support SNMP agents that come in handy when troubleshooting network issues.
The security on managed switches is better and will protect different types of traffic. Other features include support for virtual LANs, IP routing, and quality of service settings. Managed switches are more expensive compared to all other types of switches.
Smart switches refer to switches that possess more features than those of unmanaged switches but do not have the full features of managed switches. Smart switches are more cost-effective than managed switches.
Some of the limitations of the smart switches are a lack of telnet access support, Web GUIs, and a lack of many features for VLANs. They are affordable compared to a fully managed switch and are suitable for a smaller computer network.
Modular switches allow the addition of expansion modules as the network expands. The expansion modules allow for more networked devices but are application-specific. They may include wireless access points, firewalls, or network analysis tools. The flexibility of a modular networking switch comes at a higher cost.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product J9019B at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Switch
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.