Advanced security Features
The JC094A HP 16 x 10/100/1000Base-T LAN Switching Module is a high-performance network switch designed for enterprise and data center environments. It offers advanced security features that help to protect against network threats and breaches.
- Access Control Lists (ACLs): The switch allows administrators to configure access control policies that restrict network access based on user or device attributes, such as IP address, MAC address, or VLAN membership.
- VLANs: The switch supports virtual LANs (VLANs) which segment the network into multiple logical subnets. This helps to isolate and secure different types of network traffic and devices.
- Quality of Service (QoS): The switch supports QoS, which allows administrators to prioritize network traffic based on different criteria, such as packet type or application. This helps to ensure that mission-critical applications and services receive the bandwidth they need.
- Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP): The switch supports LACP, which allows multiple physical links to be grouped together to form a single logical link. This helps to increase network availability and reduce the risk of a single point of failure.
- Port Security: The switch supports port security, which allows administrators to configure security policies that restrict access to specific ports based on user or device attributes. This helps to prevent unauthorized access to the network.
- SSH and SSL Encryption: The switch supports SSH and SSL encryption for secure remote management and access, which helps to protect against network breaches and unauthorized access.
- SNMPv3: The switch supports SNMPv3, which provides secure management and monitoring of network devices, and helps to protect against unauthorized access and breaches.
Network monitoring and Troubleshooting
The JC094A HP 16 x 10/100/1000Base-T LAN Switching Module is a network device that allows for the connection of multiple devices to a network through 16 Ethernet ports. It supports 10/100/1000Mbps speeds, meaning that it can handle a variety of different network speeds. The module is designed for use with HP ProCurve switches, and can be used to expand the number of available ports on these switches.
Network monitoring and troubleshooting refer to the process of monitoring and identifying issues with a network. This can include monitoring network traffic, identifying bottlenecks, and troubleshooting connectivity issues. When using the JC094A HP 16 x 10/100/1000Base-T LAN Switching Module, network administrators can use the device's built-in monitoring and troubleshooting tools to identify and resolve any issues that may arise.
One way to monitor the network is through the use of network management software, which can provide real-time information about network usage and performance. This can include information about the number of devices connected to the network, the amount of traffic flowing through the network, and the status of individual ports. This information can be used to identify and resolve issues such as network congestion or connectivity problems.
Another way to troubleshoot network issues is through the use of diagnostic tools, such as ping and traceroute. These tools can be used to test the connectivity between devices on the network, and can help to identify issues such as routing problems or network congestion. Additionally, the device's built-in error and event logs can be used to identify and troubleshoot issues that may arise.
Compatible hardware and Software
The JC094A HP 16 x 10/100/1000Base-T LAN Switching Module is a hardware component that can be used in HP ProCurve networking equipment. This module provides 16 ports of 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet connectivity, allowing for high-speed data transfer between devices on a network.
In terms of compatibility, the JC094A is designed to work with HP ProCurve networking equipment that supports the use of LAN switching modules. This includes a variety of HP ProCurve switches, such as the HP ProCurve 5400zl, HP ProCurve 5406zl, and HP ProCurve 5120-48G-PoE+ EI Switch.
In terms of software compatibility, the JC094A is designed to work with the ProCurve Operating System (ProCurve OS) and the ProCurve Manager (PCM) software. These software tools allow for the configuration and management of the network devices and the ports on the JC094A module. Additionally, the JC094A is compatible with other popular network management software such as HPE IMC, HPE OneView, and HPE Intelligent Management Center.
- Manufacturer: HP
- MPN: JC094A
- Type : Networking
- Module-Type : Expansion Module - 16 Ports
- SKU: JC094A
- Form Factor : Plug-In Module
- Connectivity Technology : Wired
- Cabling Type : Ethernet 10Base-T, Ethernet 100Base-Tx, Ethernet 1000Base-T
- Data Link Protocol : Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
- Data Transfer Rate : 1 GBPS
Expansion / Connectivity
- Interfaces : 16 X Network - Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-Tx/1000Base-T - Rj-45
- Compatible Slots : 1 X Expansion Slot
Dimension and Weight
- Height: 4inch
- Width: 12inch
- Depth: 16inch
- Weight: 3 Lbs
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product JC094A at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Expansion Module
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.