Maximizing Network Performance
- Configure Quality of Service (QoS): QoS allows you to prioritize certain types of traffic, such as voice or video, to ensure they have a higher priority over other types of traffic. This can help ensure that critical applications have the bandwidth they need to function properly.
- Utilize Link Aggregation: Link aggregation allows you to combine multiple physical links into a single logical link, which can increase bandwidth and provide redundancy in case of a link failure.
- Enable Flow Control: Flow control ensures that data is transmitted at a rate that the receiving device can handle, preventing data loss and improving network performance.
- Utilize VLANs: VLANs can help segment your network into smaller, more manageable segments, improving security and reducing congestion.
- Use Port Mirroring: Port mirroring allows you to monitor network traffic by copying data from one port to another, which can help with troubleshooting and identifying potential issues.
- Keep your software updated: Regularly updating the switch software to the latest version can help fix bugs and improve performance.
- Monitor Network Performance: Utilizing network monitoring tools can help you identify and resolve any issues that may be affecting network performance.
- Use Quality Cables and Connections: Make sure to use high-quality cables and connections to ensure that data is transmitted with minimal loss or interference.
- Use Auto-negotiation: Auto-negotiation allows the switch and the connected devices to automatically negotiate the best possible speed and duplex settings for the connection.
- Use Energy-Efficient Ethernet (EEE): Enabling EEE can help reduce power consumption during periods of low network activity, ultimately saving you money on power cost
Gigabit Ethernet Connectivity
The HP JE006A#ACC V1910 Gigabit Ethernet 24 Ports Managed Switch is equipped with 24 Gigabit Ethernet ports that provide high-speed connectivity for wired networks. These ports support data transfer rates of up to 1000Mbps, allowing for fast and efficient data transfer between devices. The switch also features advanced management capabilities, including Quality of Service (QoS) and VLAN support, making it a powerful and versatile networking solution for businesses and organizations.
Managed Switch Capabilities
The HP JE006A#ACC V1910 Gigabit Ethernet 24 Ports Managed Switch has a variety of managed switch capabilities that allow for advanced network management and control. Some of these capabilities include:
- VLAN support: The switch supports the creation and management of virtual LANs (VLANs) to segment the network and improve security.
- Quality of Service (QoS): The switch supports QoS features such as traffic prioritization and bandwidth management to ensure that critical network traffic is given priority over less important traffic.
- Link aggregation: The switch supports link aggregation, also known as NIC teaming or NIC bonding, which allows multiple network connections to be combined for increased bandwidth and redundancy.
- SNMP and RMON support: The switch supports SNMP and RMON for remote management and monitoring of the network.
- Access control: The switch supports access control features such as 802.1X authentication and port-based security to restrict access to the network.
- Layer 2 and Layer 3 switching: The switch supports both Layer 2 and Layer 3 switching, allowing it to perform both data link and network layer functions, providing more sophisticated and efficient network traffic management.
- Port mirroring: The switch supports port mirroring, which allows network administrators to monitor network traffic by copying it to a separate port for analysis.
- Advanced security features: The switch also supports advanced security features such as port security, DHCP snooping, and IP source guard.
- Manufacturer: HP
- MPN: JE006A#ACC
- Type : Networking
- Switch -Type : Switch 24 Ports Managed
- SKU: JE006A#ACC
- Enclosure Type : Rack-Mountable - 1u
- Subtype : Gigabit Ethernet
- Ports : 24 X 10/100/1000 + 4 X Sfp
- Routing Protocol : Static Ip Routing
- Remote Management Protocol : Snmp 1, Rmon 2, Snmp, Snmp 3, Snmp 2c, Http, Https
- Authentication Method : Radius
- Flow Control, Layer 2 Switching, Dhcp Support, Auto-Negotiation, Arp Support, Trunking, Vlan Support,
- Auto-Uplink (Auto Mdi/Mdi-X), Igmp Snooping, Port Mirroring, Manageable, Spanning Tree Protocol (Stp) Support,
- Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (Rstp) Support, Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (Mstp) Support, Access Control List (Acl) Support, Quality Of Service (Qos), Jumbo Frames Support
Compliant Standards :
- Ieee 802.3, Ieee 802.3u, Ieee 802.3i, Ieee 802.3z, Ieee 802.1d, Ieee 802.1q, Ieee 802.3ab, Ieee 802.1p, Ieee 802.3x, Ieee 802.3ad (Lacp), Ieee 802.1w, Ieee 802.1x, Ieee 802.3ae, Ieee 802.3ac, Ieee 802.1s, Ieee 802.1ab (Lldp)
- Processor : 1 X Arm : 333 Mhz
- Ram : 128 Mb
- Flash Memory : 128 Mb
Expansion / Connectivity
- Interfaces : 24 X 1000base-T - Rj-45 4 X Sfp (Mini-Gbic)
- Voltage Required : Ac 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz )
Dimension and Weight
- Height: 1.7inch
- Width: 6.3inch
- Depth: 17.4inch
- Weight: 7 Lbs
About New Bulk Pack Products
Different Types of Switches
Networking switches vary widely depending on the number of devices they can support, network bandwidth/speed, and form factor. Switches for small offices will have anything between 4 and 8 ports and can fit on a desk. For larger office network implementation, switches may have 24 ports, 48 ports, 96 ports, and 128 ports and are rack-mountable between 1U and 4U. Switches come in different types depending on the network speed and tasks they support. These include 40/100 Gbps, 10 Gigabit (up to 10000 Mbps), Gigabit Ethernet (up to 1000 Mbps), Power over Ethernet, and Fast Ethernet (10/100 Mbps).
The unmanaged switches offer fixed configuration on a plug-and-play basis. It is the most basic switch and there are a few choices in the market. These switches are affordable, but the basic features make them inappropriate for enterprise applications.
The number of features and level of functionality improves with managed switches, making them ideal for enterprise and business applications. These switches are built with the command-line interface for ease of configuration. Equally, they support SNMP agents that come in handy when troubleshooting network issues.
The security on managed switches is better and will protect different types of traffic. Other features include support for virtual LANs, IP routing, and quality of service settings. Managed switches are more expensive compared to all other types of switches.
Smart switches refer to switches that possess more features than those of unmanaged switches but do not have the full features of managed switches. Smart switches are more cost-effective than managed switches.
Some of the limitations of the smart switches are a lack of telnet access support, Web GUIs, and a lack of many features for VLANs. They are affordable compared to a fully managed switch and are suitable for a smaller computer network.
Modular switches allow the addition of expansion modules as the network expands. The expansion modules allow for more networked devices but are application-specific. They may include wireless access points, firewalls, or network analysis tools. The flexibility of a modular networking switch comes at a higher cost.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product JE006A#ACC at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Switch
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.