Management and Security Features
The 633778-001 HPE Proliant DL360 G7 is a 1U rack-mounted server from Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) designed for small to medium-sized businesses that require a reliable and scalable server solution. Here is a breakdown of the server's specifications:
- 1x Intel Xeon Quad-Core E5506 processor running at 2.13GHz
- This processor has four cores and supports Intel Hyper-Threading technology, which allows for up to eight threads to run simultaneously
- 4GB of DDR3 SDRAM memory
- This memory is ECC-protected, which means it can detect and correct certain types of errors that can occur in the data being processed
- This server supports both SAS and SATA hard drives
- There is no information given regarding the storage capacity of this server
- 2x HP NC382i Gigabit Ethernet ports
- These ports allow for high-speed networking and can be used to connect the server to a local area network (LAN)
Management and Security Features:
- This server includes various management and security features to ensure the server runs efficiently and securely
- The Integrated Lights-Out (iLO) management processor allows for remote management and monitoring of the server
- The server also includes features such as Trusted Platform Module (TPM), which provides hardware-based security for the server
- HPE also includes various software tools, such as the HPE SmartStart CD, which simplifies the initial setup and configuration of the server.
Operating System and Software Support
The 633778-001 HPE Proliant DL360 G7 is a 1U rack-mountable server produced by Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE). It is equipped with a single Intel Xeon QC E5506 processor running at a clock speed of 2.13GHz, which is a quad-core processor with four processing cores that can handle multiple tasks simultaneously. The server also has 4GB of DDR3 SDRAM, which is the type of memory used to store data that the CPU needs to access quickly.
In terms of storage, the server supports both SAS and SATA drives, which are two types of hard drives used in enterprise-level servers. SAS drives are faster and more reliable than SATA drives, but they are also more expensive. SATA drives are slower and less reliable but are more cost-effective.
The server also has two HP NC382I Gigabit Ethernet ports, which are used to connect the server to a network. This allows the server to communicate with other devices on the network and access resources such as files and databases.
As for the operating system and software support, the server can run various operating systems such as Windows Server, Linux, and VMware. It also supports various software applications commonly used in enterprise environments such as database management systems, web servers, and virtualization software.
Performance and Scalability
633778-001 is a specific configuration of the HPE ProLiant DL360 G7 server model. This server is designed to offer high performance and scalability for a range of business and enterprise applications.
The server is powered by an Intel Xeon QC E5506 processor, which has a base clock speed of 2.13GHz and features four physical cores, each of which can handle two threads simultaneously using Intel's Hyper-Threading technology. This processor is designed to offer strong performance for a variety of applications, including database management, virtualization, and high-performance computing.
In terms of memory, the server comes with 4GB of DDR3 SDRAM, which can be expanded up to 384GB using 18 DIMM slots. This provides plenty of room for growth and expansion as your needs change over time.
The server also offers strong storage capabilities, with support for both SAS and SATA hard drives. This makes it easy to configure the server to meet your specific storage needs, whether you require high-performance SAS drives for intensive workloads or cost-effective SATA drives for more general-purpose storage.
Networking capabilities are also robust, with two HP NC382i Gigabit Ethernet adapters providing fast and reliable connectivity to your network. This can be especially important for applications that require high-speed data transfer, such as file sharing, video streaming, or online gaming.
Finally, the server is designed to be highly scalable, with support for additional expansion cards, redundant power supplies, and more. This makes it a versatile choice for businesses and enterprises that need to be able to adapt to changing needs over time, without having to replace their server infrastructure entirely.
- Manufacturer Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Manufacturer Part Number 633778-001
- Type: Server
- Brand Name HPE
- Product Line ProLiant
- Product Series DL360 G7
- Product Name ProLiant DL360 G7 633778-001 Entry-level Server
- Product Type Entry-level Server
Processor & Chipset
- Number of Processors Support 2
- Number of Processors Install 1
- Processor Manufacturer Intel
- Processor Type Xeon
- Processor Model E5606
- Processor Core Quad-core
- Processor Speed 2.13 GHz
- Cache 8 MB
- Bus Speed Not Applicable
- HyperTransport Speed Not Applicable
- QuickPath Interconnect 4.80 GT/s
- 64-bit Processing Yes
- Hyper-Threading No
- Chipset Manufacturer Intel
- Chipset Model 5520
- Standard Memory 4 GB
- Memory Technology DDR3 SDRAM
- Memory Standard DDR3-1333/PC3-10600
- Number of Total Memory Slots 18
- Memory Card Reader Yes
- Memory Card Support Secure Digital (SD) Card
- Number of Hard Drives Not Included
- Total Hard Drive Capacity Not Applicable
- Hard Drive Interface Not Applicable
- Hard Drive RPM Not Applicable
- Hard Drive Configuration Not Applicable
- Optical Drive Type Not Included
- Optical Media Support Not Applicable
- Dual-Layer Media Support Not Applicable
- Labeling Technology Not Applicable
- Controller Type Serial Attached SCSI
- RAID Support Yes
- RAID Levels 0, 1, 1+0
- Number of Internal 2.5" Bays 4
- Number of Total Expansion Slots 2
- Number of PCI Express x8 Slots 1
- Number of PCI Express x16 Slots 1
Display & Graphics
- Graphics Controller Manufacturer ATI
- Graphics Controller Model ES1000
- Graphics Memory Capacity 32 MB
Network & Communication
- Ethernet Technology Gigabit Ethernet
- Network (RJ-45) Yes
- Remote Management Yes
- Input Voltage 220 V AC
- Input Voltage 110 V AC
- Number of Power Supplies Install 1
- Maximum Power Supply Wattage 460 W
About Refurbished Products
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.