Computer servers require robust and reliable storage drives to handle large amounts of data, critical applications, and extensive workloads. The 653957-001 600 Gigabyte (GB) 10000 RPM Serial-Attached SCSI (SAS) 6 (GBPS) Gigabytes Per Second 2.5inch Small Form Factor (SFF) Smart Carrier (SC) Enterprise Hard Disk Drive for Server is an example of a high-performance hard drive designed for use in enterprise-level servers.
The 653957-001 hard drive comes with several key features that make it ideal for use in server environments. These include:
- Storage capacity: The hard drive has a capacity of 600 GB, making it capable of storing a vast amount of data.
- Interface: The drive uses a Serial-Attached SCSI (SAS) interface that enables fast data transfer rates of up to 6 Gigabytes per second (GBPS). The SAS interface also provides better data reliability, scalability, and manageability compared to other interfaces.
- Form factor: The hard drive has a 2.5-inch small form factor (SFF) size, making it easy to install in servers that have limited space. The SFF size also helps reduce power consumption, noise, and heat generation.
- Spindle speed: The hard drive has a spindle speed of 10000 revolutions per minute (RPM), which is fast enough to support demanding server applications and workloads.
- Smart Carrier: The hard drive also comes with a Smart Carrier (SC) feature that enables easy installation and maintenance of the drive. The SC feature provides a secure locking mechanism and an integrated status indicator for the drive.
The 653957-001 hard drive delivers high-performance storage capabilities that are ideal for use in server environments. The SAS interface enables fast data transfer rates of up to 6 GBPS, which is significantly faster than other interfaces like SATA. The high-speed data transfer rates make it possible to handle large amounts of data quickly and efficiently.
The hard drive's spindle speed of 10000 RPM ensures that data can be accessed and retrieved quickly, making it ideal for use in demanding server applications like database management, virtualization, and cloud computing. The 600 GB storage capacity is also ample enough to store critical business data and applications.
The 653957-001 hard drive is designed with reliability in mind. The SAS interface provides better data reliability compared to SATA interfaces. The SAS interface supports error detection and correction capabilities that help prevent data loss or corruption. The hard drive also has a Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF) rating of up to 2 million hours, which is an indication of its reliability and durability.
The Smart Carrier feature of the hard drive also enhances its reliability. The SC feature provides a secure locking mechanism that prevents accidental drive removal, and an integrated status indicator that allows for easy drive identification and monitoring.
The 653957-001 hard drive is compatible with a wide range of server platforms and operating systems. The drive is designed to work with servers that support the SAS interface, making it easy to integrate into existing server infrastructures. The hard drive is also compatible with various RAID configurations, which enable data redundancy and improve data protection.
Finally, the 653957-001 600 Gigabyte (GB) 10000 RPM Serial-Attached SCSI (SAS) 6 (GBPS) Gigabytes Per Second 2.5inch Small Form Factor (SFF) Smart Carrier (SC) Enterprise Hard Disk Drive for Server is a high-performance storage drive designed for use in enterprise-level servers. The hard drive delivers fast data transfer rates, ample storage capacity, and high reliability, making it ideal for use in demanding server environments.
Main Information about the HPE 653957-001
- Manufacturer: HPE
- Model Number or SKU# 653957-001
- Type : Hard Drive (HDD)
- HDD-Type : 600GB-10K RPM
- Option Part Number: 652583-B21
- Model Number: EA1233000BU
- Model Number: EG0600FBVFP
- Model Number: EG0600FBDSR
- Model Number: EG0600FCHHU
- Assembly Number: 507129-014
- Assembly Number: 641552-003
- Assembly Number: 666355-003
- Storage Capacity : 600GB
- Maximum External Data Transfer Rate : 768 MBPS (6 GBPS)
- Rotational Speed : 10K RPM
- Drive Interface : SAS
- Drive Interface Standard : 6GB/S SAS
Dimension and Weight
- Width : 2.8 Inch
- Depth : 3.9 Inch
- Height : 0.6 Inch
- Weight : 0.50 Lbs
- Seek Time: 4 ms (average) / 8 ms (max)
- Track-to-Track Seek Time: 0.3 ms
- Min Operating Temperature: 50 °F
- Max Operating Temperature: 95 °F
- HPE ProLiant BL Series: BL420c (G8 G9) BL460c (G8 G9) BL465c (G8 G9) BL660c (G8 G9)
- HPE ProLiant DL Series: DL20 (G9) DL120 (G8 G9) DL160 (G8 G9) DL180 (G8 G9) DL320e (G8 G9) DL360 (G8 G9) DL360e (G8 G9) DL388 (G9) DL360p (G8 G9) DL380 (G8 G9) DL380e (G8 G9) DL380p (G8 G9) DL385p (G8 G9) DL560 (G8 G9) DL580 (G8 G9)
- HPE ProLiant ML Series: ML110 (G8 G9) ML150 (G8 G9) ML310e (G8 G9) ML350 (G8 G9) ML350e (G8 G9) ML350p (G8 G9)
- HPE ProLiant SL Series: SL230s (G8 G9) SL250s (G8 G9) SL270s (G8 G9)
- HPE ProLiant XL Series: XL170r (G9) XL190r (G9) XL220a (G9) XL230a (G9) XL250a (G9)
Contact us or ask for live chat/help if you have any questions about the compatibility of this item to ensure the model's matching features with your current system.
About New Bulk Pack Products
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product 653957-001 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Hard Drive - SAS-6GBPS
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.