Product Details of the HPE 693651-004
The HPE 693651-004 1.2 Terabyte (TB) 10000 RPM Serial-Attached SCSI (SAS) Gigabit Per Second (6Gbps) Hot Swap Dual Port 3.5-inch Hard Disk Drive (HDD) is a high-performance storage device designed for use in enterprise-level servers and storage arrays. In this article, we will explain in detail the key features and specifications of this HDD, including its speed, capacity, interface, form factor, and hot-swappable design.
Speed and Capacity
The HPE 693651-004 HDD is a high-speed storage device that can transfer data at a rate of 6Gbps. This is an improvement over the previous generation of SAS HDDs, which typically had a maximum data transfer rate of 3Gbps. With this increased speed, the HPE 693651-004 can deliver faster read and write speeds, allowing for quicker access to stored data.
In terms of capacity, the HPE 693651-004 offers a generous 1.2 Terabytes (TB) of storage space. This makes it an ideal choice for organizations that need to store large amounts of data, such as database files, video content, or large-scale virtualization environments. With this capacity, organizations can consolidate their data storage onto a single device, simplifying management and reducing costs.
Interface and Form Factor
The HPE 693651-004 HDD uses a Serial-Attached SCSI (SAS) interface, which is a high-speed, point-to-point interface that allows for fast and reliable data transfer. SAS is a popular choice for enterprise-level storage devices because it offers higher performance and better reliability than other interfaces, such as SATA.
In terms of form factor, the HPE 693651-004 is designed to fit into a standard 3.5-inch drive bay. This makes it compatible with most servers and storage arrays that support this form factor. The 3.5-inch form factor is also preferred for enterprise-level storage devices because it offers a larger capacity than smaller form factors, such as 2.5-inch drives.
One of the key features of the HPE 693651-004 HDD is its hot-swappable design. This means that the drive can be removed and replaced while the server or storage array is still running, without the need for a system shutdown. This can be a significant advantage for organizations that require high availability and cannot afford to have downtime for maintenance or upgrades.
The hot-swappable design of the HPE 693651-004 is facilitated by its dual port configuration. This means that the drive can be accessed by two separate SAS controllers, allowing for redundancy and failover in case one controller fails. The dual port configuration also allows for load balancing, which can improve overall system performance.
Overall, the HPE 693651-004 1.2 Terabyte (TB) 10000 RPM Serial-Attached SCSI (SAS) Gigabit Per Second (6Gbps) Hot Swap Dual Port 3.5-inch Hard Disk Drive is a high-performance storage device that offers fast data transfer speeds, a large capacity, a reliable interface, and a hot-swappable design. It is designed for use in enterprise-level servers and storage arrays, where high availability and performance are critical. With its advanced features and capabilities, the HPE 693651-004 is an ideal choice for organizations that need to store large amounts of data and require a high level of reliability and availability.
Main Information about the HPE 693651-004
- Manufacturer: HPE
- Part Number or SKU# 693651-004
- Product Type: Hard Disk Drive
- Capacity : 1.2 TB
- Form Factor : 2.5inch SFF
- Data Transfer Rate : 600 MBPS
- Drive Transfer Rate : 600 MBPS (external)
- Spindle Speed : 10000 RPM
Expansion & Connectivity
- Interfaces : 2 X SAS 6 GB/S
- Compatible Bays : 2.5 SFF
- Min Operating Temperature : 50 °F
- Max Operating Temperature : 95 °F
Dimension and Weight
- Width : 2.8 Inch
- Depth : 3.9 Inch
- Height : 0.6 Inch
- Weight : 0.50 Lbs
- HPE ProLiant BL Series: BL460c Gen8 (2.5 inch), BL660c Gen8 (2.5 inch), BL660c Gen8 Performance (2.5 inch), BL660c Gen9 (2.5 inch)
- HPE ProLiant DL Series: DL180 Gen9 (2.5 inch), DL180 Gen9 Base (2.5 inch), DL180 Gen9 Entry (2.5 inch), DL180 Gen9 Storage (2.5 inch), DL20 Gen9 (2.5 inch), DL20 Gen9 Entry (2.5 inch), DL20 Gen9 Performance (2.5 inch), DL320e Gen8 (2.5 inch), DL320e Gen8 Base (2.5 inch), DL320e Gen8 Entry (2.5 inch), DL320e Gen8 Performance (2.5 inch), DL320e Gen8 v2 (2.5 inch), DL320e Gen8 v2 Base (2.5 inch), DL320e Gen8 v2 Performance (2.5 inch), DL360 Gen9 CMS (2.5 inch), DL360 Gen9 Entry (2.5 inch), DL360p Gen8 (2.5 inch), DL360p Gen8 CMS (2.5 inch), DL360p Gen8 Performance (2.5 inch), DL360p Gen8 Special Server (2.5 inch), DL380 Gen9 (2.5 inch), DL380 Gen9 Base (2.5 inch), DL380 Gen9 Entry (2.5 inch), DL380 Gen9 Performance (2.5 inch), DL380p Gen8 Performance (2.5 inch), DL385p Gen8 (2.5 inch), DL385p Gen8 Dedicated Workload (2.5 inch), DL385p Gen8 Entry (2.5 inch), DL385p Gen8 Storage (2.5 inch), DL385p Gen8 Storage Centric (2.5 inch), DL560 Gen8 (2.5 inch), DL560 Gen8 Base (2.5 inch), DL560 Gen8 Entry (2.5 inch), DL560 Gen8 Performance (2.5 inch), DL560 Gen9 (2.5 inch), DL560 Gen9 Base (2.5 inch), DL560 Gen9 Entry (2.5 inch), DL560 Gen9 Performance (2.5 inch), DL580 Gen9 (2.5 inch), DL580 Gen9 Database (2.5 inch), DL580 Gen9 SAP HANA Scale-up Base Configuration (2.5 inch)
- HPE ProLiant ML Series: ML110 Gen9 (2.5 inch), ML110 Gen9 Base (2.5 inch), ML110 Gen9 Entry (2.5 inch), ML30 Gen9 (2.5 inch), ML30 Gen9 Base (2.5 inch), ML30 Gen9 Performance (2.5 inch), ML310e Gen8 (2.5 inch), ML310e Gen8 Base (2.5 inch), ML310e Gen8 Entry (2.5 inch), ML310e Gen8 Performance (2.5 inch), ML310e Gen8 v2 (2.5 inch), ML310e Gen8 v2 Base (2.5 inch), ML310e Gen8 v2 Enty (2.5 inch), ML310e Gen8 v2 Performance (2.5 inch), ML350 Gen9 (2.5 inch), ML350 Gen9 Base (2.5 inch), ML350 Gen9 Entry (2.5 inch), ML350 Gen9 Performance (2.5 inch), ML350e Gen8 (2.5 inch), ML350e Gen8 v2 (2.5 inch), ML350p Gen8 (2.5 inch), ML350p Gen8 Special Server (2.5 inch)
- HPE ProLiant SL Series: SL250s Gen8 Left Tray (2.5 inch), SL250s Gen8 Right Tray (2.5 inch)
- HPE ProLiant WS Series: WS460c Gen8 (2.5 inch), WS460c Gen9 Graphics (2.5 inch), WS460c Gen9 Graphics Expansion (2.5 inch)
- HPE ProLiant XL Series: XL170r Gen9 (2.5 inch), XL190r Gen9 (2.5 inch)
Contact us or ask for live chat/help if you have any questions about the compatibility of this item to ensure the model's matching features with your current system.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product 693651-004 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Hard Drive - SAS-6GBPS
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.