Form Factor and Dimensions
Certainly! The Form Factor and Dimensions section of a hard drive specification provides important information about the physical size and shape of the drive. This information is essential for determining whether the drive will fit properly in a particular computer system or server rack, as well as for ensuring that there is sufficient space for any necessary cooling or ventilation.
In the case of the 765455-H21 HPE 2TB 7.2K RPM 2.5inch SFF HDD, the form factor is 2.5 inches, which refers to the diameter of the disk platters inside the drive. This is a common form factor for small, portable devices like laptops and tablets, as well as for server and storage systems where space is at a premium.
The dimensions of the drive can vary depending on the specific model and manufacturer, but typically include the thickness or height of the drive, as well as its length and width. For example, the dimensions of the 765455-H21 HPE 2TB 7.2K RPM 2.5inch SFF HDD might be something like 70mm x 100mm x 15mm, which would indicate a relatively thin and compact drive that can fit easily in a variety of devices and systems.
It's important to pay attention to the form factor and dimensions of a hard drive when selecting a new drive for a computer system or server, as incompatible sizes or shapes can lead to installation issues or problems with performance and cooling.
Capacity and Performance
Sure, here are some possible subheadings for the Capacity and Performance section of the 765455-H21 HPE 2TB 7.2K RPM 2.5inch SFF HDD:
- Capacity: This subsection can describe the storage capacity of the hard drive, which in this case is 2TB. It can also provide information about how much usable storage space is available after formatting and other system overheads.
- RPM Speed: This subsection can describe the rotational speed of the hard drive's disk platters, which in this case is 7.2K RPM. The RPM speed can affect the performance of the drive, with higher speeds generally providing faster read and write times.
- Data Transfer Rate: This subsection can describe the maximum data transfer rate of the hard drive, which is typically measured in megabytes per second (MB/s) or gigabits per second (Gb/s). It can also provide information about any bottlenecks or limitations that may affect the actual data transfer rate, such as the interface or other components in the system.
- Cache Size: This subsection can describe the amount of cache memory on the hard drive, which is used to temporarily store frequently accessed data and improve performance. Cache size can range from a few megabytes to several gigabytes, and can have a significant impact on the speed and responsiveness of the drive.
- Seek Time: This subsection can describe the average seek time of the hard drive, which is the amount of time it takes for the read/write heads to move to a specific location on the disk platters. Lower seek times generally indicate faster access to data and better overall performance.
- MTBF and Warranty: This subsection can describe the Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF) of the hard drive, which is an estimate of the expected lifespan of the drive before it experiences a failure. It can also provide information about the warranty offered by the manufacturer, which can vary depending on the specific model and region.
Enclosure and Materials
Sure, here are some possible subheadings for the Enclosure and Materials section of the 765455-H21 HPE 2TB 7.2K RPM 2.5inch SFF HDD:
- Enclosure Type: This subsection can describe the type of enclosure used for the hard drive, which can affect its durability and resistance to physical damage. Examples of enclosure types include metal casings, plastic shells, or hybrid materials.
- Material Composition: This subsection can provide information about the materials used to manufacture the hard drive, which can affect its weight, heat dissipation, and resistance to environmental factors like moisture or temperature changes. Common materials used for hard drive enclosures include aluminum, steel, plastic, and composites.
- Vibration and Shock Resistance: This subsection can describe the level of vibration and shock resistance provided by the hard drive enclosure, which can affect its ability to withstand impacts or other physical stresses. Some hard drives may include shock-absorbing features or vibration dampening mechanisms to improve reliability and performance.
- Heat Dissipation: This subsection can describe how the hard drive enclosure is designed to dissipate heat generated by the disk platters and other components. This can include features like heat sinks, ventilation grilles, or active cooling mechanisms like fans or liquid cooling systems.
- Noise Level: This subsection can describe the level of noise generated by the hard drive when in use, which can be affected by factors like the enclosure design, rotational speed, and other components. Some hard drives may include noise-reducing features like sound-absorbing materials or low-noise motors to minimize audible noise.
- Manufacturer : HPE
- MPN : 765455-H21
- Spare Part Number: 765869-001
- Model Number: MM2000GEFRA
- Assembly Number: 765451-002
- Type : Internal Hard Disk Drive (HDD)
- SSD Type : SATA-6GBPS
- SKU : 765455-H21
- Capacity: 2 TB
- Form Factor: 2.5 inch SFF
- Interface: SATA 6GBPS
- Bytes per Sector: 512
- Drive Technology (Fill): Air
- Format Type: 512e
- Carrier Type: Smart Carrier (SC)
- Workload: Midline
- Features: Advanced format 512e, Digitally Signed Firmware
- Bundled with: HPE SmartDrive carrier
- Platform Supported: HPE ProLiant Rack/Tower/BladeSystem Servers/Synergy
- Height: 0.62 inch (15.6 mm)
- Drive Transfer Rate: 6 GB/sec (External)
- Spindle Speed: 7200 RPM
- OD Media Rate, Max Sequential Throughput (MiB/s): 130
- 128Kib Random Rd (IOPs): 105
- 128Kib Random 70% RD/ 30% WT (IOPs): 105
- 128Kib Random 50% RD/ 50% WT (IOPs): 105
Expansion & Connectivity
- Interfaces: 1 x SATA 6 GB/S
- Compatible Bay: 2.5inch SFF
- Idle Time: 2.60 Watt
- Random Read: 3.60 Watt
- Random Write: 3.60 Watt
- Sequential Read: 4.40 Watt
- Sequential Write: 3.90 Watt
Dimension and Weight
- Width : 2.8 Inch
- Depth : 3.9 Inch
- Height : 0.6 Inch
- Weight : 0.50 lbs
- HPE ProLiant BL Series: BL460c Gen10 (2.5 inch), BL660c Gen9 (2.5 inch)
- HPE ProLiant DL Series: DL180 Gen9 (2.5 inch), DL180 Gen9 Base (2.5 inch), DL180 Gen9 Entry (2.5 inch), DL180 Gen9 Storage (2.5 inch), DL20 Gen9 (2.5 inch), DL20 Gen9 Entry (2.5 inch), DL20 Gen9 Performance (2.5 inch), DL20 Gen9 Solution (2.5 inch), DL360 Gen10 (2.5 inch), DL360 Gen10 Base (2.5 inch), DL360 Gen10 Entry (2.5 inch), DL360 Gen10 High Performance (2.5 inch), DL360 Gen10 Low (2.5 inch), DL360 Gen10 Performance (2.5 inch), DL360 Gen10 Solution (2.5 inch), DL385 Gen10 (2.5 inch), DL385 Gen10 Base (2.5 inch), DL385 Gen10 Entry (2.5 inch), DL385 Gen10 High-Performance (2.5 inch), DL385 Gen10 Performance (2.5 inch), DL385 Gen10 Solution (2.5 inch), DL388 Gen9 (2.5 inch), DL388 Gen9 Base (2.5 inch), DL560 Gen10 (2.5 inch), DL560 Gen10 Base (2.5 inch), DL560 Gen10 Entry (2.5 inch), DL560 Gen10 Performance (2.5 inch), DL560 Gen9 (2.5 inch), DL560 Gen9 Base (2.5 inch), DL560 Gen9 Entry (2.5 inch), DL560 Gen9 Performance (2.5 inch)
- HPE ProLiant ML Series: ML110 Gen10 Solution (2.5 inch), ML110 Gen9 (2.5 inch), ML110 Gen9 Base (2.5 inch), ML110 Gen9 Entry (2.5 inch), ML30 Gen9 (2.5 inch), ML30 Gen9 Base (2.5 inch), ML30 Gen9 Entry (2.5 inch), ML30 Gen9 Performance (2.5 inch), ML30 Gen9 Solution (2.5 inch), ML350 Gen10 (2.5 inch), ML350 Gen10 Base (2.5 inch), ML350 Gen10 Entry (2.5 inch), ML350 Gen10 Performance (2.5 inch), ML350 Gen10 Solution (2.5 inch), ML350 Gen10 Sub-Entry (2.5 inch)
- HPE ProLiant XL Series: XL230a Gen9 Compute Tray (2.5 inch), XL230a Gen9 Compute Tray (12G) (2.5 inch), XL230a Gen9 Compute Tray (6G) (2.5 inch), XL250a Gen9 Accelerator Tray (2.5 inch), XL450 Gen10 (2.5 inch)
- HPE StoreEasy 1850
- HPE Synergy 480 Gen10 Base Compute Module (2.5 inch), 480 Gen10 Entry Compute Module (2.5 inch), 480 Gen10 Performance Compute Module (2.5 inch), 480 Gen10 Premium Backplane Compute Module (2.5 inch), 480 Gen10 Standard BackPlane Compute Module (2.5 inch), 480 Gen10 w/o Drives Compute Module (2.5 inch), 660 Gen10 Base Compute Module (2.5 inch), 660 Gen10 Compute Module (2.5 inch), 660 Gen10 Entry Compute Module (2.5 inch), 660 Gen10 Performance Compute Module (2.5 inch), 660 Gen10 Premium Compute Module (2.5 inch)
About Refurbished Products
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.