Future Developments and Advancements
It is likely that future developments and advancements in storage technology will continue to push the limits of capacity, performance, and reliability of solid-state drives such as the 834600-001 HPE 3PAR StoreServ M6710 3.84TB SAS 6GBPS SFF 2.5-inch SSD. Some potential advancements that may be seen include the use of newer, more advanced NAND flash memory technologies, increased use of NVMe interfaces for even faster performance, and continued improvements in data encryption and security features. Additionally, as data storage needs continue to grow, there may be more emphasis on developing larger capacity SSDs and new technologies for more efficient data management and storage.
Types of Solid State Drives
There are several types of solid state drives (SSDs) available, each designed to meet different needs and application requirements. Some of the most common types of SSDs include:
- SATA SSDs: These drives connect to the computer through the SATA interface and are commonly used as a replacement for traditional hard drives.
- NVMe SSDs: These drives use the NVMe protocol to connect to the computer and offer faster data transfer speeds than SATA SSDs.
- SAS SSDs: These drives connect to the computer through the SAS interface and are commonly used in enterprise and data center environments.
- M.2 SSDs: These are small form-factor SSDs that connect to the computer through the M.2 interface and are commonly used in ultra-thin laptops and other portable devices.
- PCIe SSDs: These drives connect to the computer through the PCIe interface and offer the fastest data transfer speeds of all SSDs.
- U.2 SSDs: These are similar to M.2 SSDs but are larger and connect to the computer through the U.2 interface.
Maintenance and Troubleshooting
Maintenance and troubleshooting for the 834600-001 HPE 3PAR StoreServ M6710 3.84TB SAS 6GBPS SFF 2.5inch SSD would typically involve regular monitoring and management of the storage system, including checks for firmware updates, performance optimization, and monitoring for errors or failures. Additionally, it may involve regular backups and disaster recovery planning to ensure data integrity and availability. In the event of a failure, troubleshooting would involve identifying and isolating the issue, and potentially replacing failed components or performing data recovery as necessary. It's also important to note that HPE provides different levels of support and warranty options for their SSDs, which can be chosen based on the specific needs of the customer.
Maintenance and troubleshooting for the 834600-001 HPE 3PAR StoreServ M6710 3.84TB SAS 6GBPS SFF 2.5-inch SSD involve regular checks on the storage array's health and performance, as well as monitoring for any errors or failures that may occur. This includes monitoring the storage array's disk space usage, disk performance, and disk errors. It's also important to regularly update the firmware on the SSDs to ensure that they are running the most recent version, which can help to fix known bugs and improve performance. Additionally, regular backups of important data should be performed to ensure that data can be recovered in case of a failure. If a problem does occur, it's recommended to consult the HPE 3PAR StoreServ M6710 documentation or seek assistance from HPE technical support.
- Manufacturer: Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
- MPN : 834600-001
- Product Type: Solid State Drive - Hot-Swap (SSD)
- Sub-Type: SAS 6GBPS
- SKU : 834600-001
- Type : Solid State Drive
- Capacity : 3.84 TB
- Nand Flash Memory Type : Consumer Multi-level Cell (cmlc)
- Form Factor : 2.5 Sff
- Interface : SAS 6GB/S
- Data Transfer Rate : 600 MBPS
- Designed For : Hpe M6710 SAS Drive Enclosure
Dimensions & Weight
- Height: 0.63 Inch
- Width: 3.10 Inch
- Depth: 5.45 Inch
- Weight: 1.50 Lbs
- Drive Transfer Rate : 600 MBPS (External)
Expansion & Connectivity
- Interfaces : 1 X SAS 6GB/S
- Compatible Bay : 2.5 Sff
About New Bulk Pack Products
With the SAS 6Gbps SSD, you can use the same slots as with a hard disk drive that had the SAS interface. Check through our product offering for SAS SSDs in the 3Gbps, 6Gbps, and 12Gbps bandwidth options as well as either the 2.5-inch or the 3.5-inch form factors.
The SAS 6Gbps SSD is chiefly used for enterprise server applications. They are also suited for storage arrays that have application workloads that require high input/output (I/O), low latency, and high availability. If your business is based upon data analytics, online transaction processing, server virtualization, and high-performance computing, the SAS 6Gbps SSD is an excellent choice.
Notable features of the SAS 6Gbps SSD based on the serial attachment SCSI standard include:
- Performance: The data transfer speeds/rates in and out of storage will readily exceed 6Gbps (600MB/s throughput) and support full-duplex transmissions and advanced command queuing. This makes SAS 6Gbps SSD ideal for servers and workstations that require high data read/write speeds.
- Storage capacity: Even though the SAS technology is not big on storage capacity, there are still plenty of options to achieve collective storage capacity through a combination of both multiple SATA and SAS drives. We have the following capacities: 200GB, 300GB, 400GB, 480GB, 800GB, 920GB, 960GB, 1.6TB, 1.92TB, 2TB, 3.84TB, 4TB, and 7.68TB.
- Flexibility: The flexibility in using the SAS 6Gbps comes with backward compatibility with SCSI standards and physical and software compatibility on SATA drives.
- Scalability: The SAS 6Gbps offers a wide address range to support connections to external storage systems and other devices using long cables and small connectors.
- Reliability: It is highly possible to implement point-to-point connections, redundancy paths, and dual active port support with the SAS 6Gbps drives. The durability of the drives which is denoted as the meantime before failure (MTBF) is 1.2 to 1.6 million hours. The support of multiple data paths allows for greater availability and high-performance levels. In addition, the multiple data paths support data path redundancy.
- RAID technology: SAS technology makes use of SCSI technology, which incorporates a redundant array of independent disks (RAID) to prevent data loss. The RAID technology is critical for servers and workstations that process many transfers of temporary data. SAS technology employs multiple circuitry that allows data to be rerouted to a secondary circuit if the primary circuit fails.
The SAS 6Gbps will offer faster data transfer rates, easily achieving 600MB/s throughput. Compared to SATA SSDs, the SAS 6Gbps supports dual-port operation and plenty of built-in features that include RAID technology for data integrity, advanced error correction, and high signal quality on the cable with all work to improve reliability.
SAS 6GBps drives have a higher signal voltage that supports good overall end-to-end data integrity at double the speed of SATA drives. You will get high availability and better data path redundancy. This high-capacity SAS SSD is ideal for read-intensive workloads.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product 834600-001 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.