840755-091 is a type of memory module that is designed for use in server computers. It is manufactured by Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), which is a well-known and respected company in the tech industry. This memory module has a capacity of 8GB and is made using DDR4 technology, which is the latest type of memory used in modern computers.
In this article, we will explain in detail the various features of this memory module, including its specifications, features, and benefits.
The capacity of the 840755-091 memory module is 8GB. This means that it can store up to 8 gigabytes of data at any given time. The more memory a server has, the better it will be able to perform its tasks. With 8GB of memory, this module is suitable for use in a wide range of servers, from small businesses to large enterprises.
This memory module uses DDR4 SDRAM technology. DDR4 is the latest type of memory used in modern computers, and it is faster and more efficient than its predecessor, DDR3. DDR4 memory has a higher data transfer rate, which means that it can transfer data faster than DDR3. It also uses less power than DDR3, which makes it more energy-efficient.
The 840755-091 memory module has a memory speed of 2666MHz. Memory speed refers to the rate at which data can be transferred to and from the memory module. A higher memory speed means that data can be transferred faster, which results in better performance. With a memory speed of 2666MHz, this memory module is considered to be fast and efficient.
The latency of the 840755-091 memory module is CL19. Latency is the amount of time it takes for the memory module to respond to a request from the processor. The lower the latency, the better the performance. A latency of CL19 is considered to be relatively high, but it is still fast enough for most server applications.
The 840755-091 memory module is registered. Registered memory modules have a small register that sits between the memory controller and the memory module. This register helps to improve the stability of the memory module and reduce the chances of data corruption. Registered memory is generally used in servers because they require more stability and reliability than desktop computers.
The 840755-091 memory module has ECC (Error Correction Code) support. ECC is a feature that helps to detect and correct errors in the memory module. This is important for servers because they are used to store critical data and any errors could result in data corruption or loss. ECC memory is more reliable than non-ECC memory, and it is used in most server applications.
The 840755-091 memory module is a single-rank memory module. This means that all the memory chips on the module are accessed together, which makes it easier to manage and more efficient. Single-rank memory modules are generally faster and more efficient than dual-rank or quad-rank modules.
General Information about the HPE 840755-091
- Manufacturer: HPE
- Part Number or SKU# 682413-001
- Type: Memory (RAM)
- RAM Type: PC4-21300
- Product Name: 8GB DDR4 SDRAM Memory Module
- Option Part Number: 815097-B21
- Spare Part Number: 850879-001
Technical Information 840755-091
- Storage Capacity: 8GB
- Memory Technology: DDR4 SDRAM
- Number Of Modules: 1 X 8GB
- Bus Speed: 2666mhz DDR4-21300/PC4-2666V
- Data Integrity Check: Ecc
- Signal Processing: Registered
- Cas Latency Timings: Cl19
- Rank Features: 1rx8
- Form Factor: 288-pin Rdimm
Dimensions & Weight
- Height: 0.75 Inch
- Width: 3.5 Inch
- Depth: 7.8 Inch
- Weight: 1 LBS
- HPE ConvergedSystem 500 for SAP HANA Scale-up Compute Node
- HPE ProLiant BL Series: BL460c Gen10
- HPE ProLiant DL Series: DL360 Gen10, DL360 Gen10 Base, DL360 Gen10 Entry, DL360 Gen10 High Performance, DL360 Gen10 Low, DL360 Gen10 Performance, DL360 Gen10 Solution, DL380 Gen10, DL380 Gen10 Base, DL380 Gen10 Entry, DL380 Gen10 High Performance, DL380 Gen10 Performance, DL380 Gen10 Solution, DL560 Gen10, DL560 Gen10 Base, DL560 Gen10 Entry, DL560 Gen10 Performance, DL580 Gen10, DL580 Gen10 Base, DL580 Gen10 Entry, DL580 Gen10 Performance
- HPE ProLiant ML Series: ML110 Gen10, ML110 Gen10 Entry, ML110 Gen10 Performance, ML110 Gen10 Solution, ML350 Gen10, ML350 Gen10 Base, ML350 Gen10 Entry, ML350 Gen10 Performance, ML350 Gen10 Solution, ML350 Gen10 Sub-Entry
- HPE ProLiant XL Series: XL170r Gen10, XL190r Gen10, XL230k Gen10 Compute Tray, XL450 Gen10
- HPE Synergy 480 Gen10 Base Compute Module, 480 Gen10 Compute Module, 480 Gen10 Entry Compute Module, 480 Gen10 Performance Compute Module, 480 Gen10 Premium Backplane Compute Module, 480 Gen10 Standard BackPlane Compute Module, 480 Gen10 w/o Drives Compute Module, 660 Gen10 Base Compute Module, 660 Gen10 Entry Compute Module, 660 Gen10 Performance Compute Module
Contact us or ask for live chat/help if you have any questions about the compatibility of this item to ensure the model's matching features with your current system.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product 840755-091 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.