This Part, 841500-001, is the Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Manufacturer Part Number (MPN) for the product named HPE 1.6TB SAS 12GBPS 2.5-inch Small Form Factor (SFF) Hot-Swap Standard MSA Carrier Mixed Use Solid State Drive (SSD) For Modular Storage Array 1040/2040 SAN Storage.
HPE SAS 12GBPS Mixed Use Solid State Drives (SSDs) is created to provide high read and write performance and endurance. It has a Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) 12GBPS of drive interface, balancing the server motherboard. SAS drives are quicker and more durable than SATA drives. This drive has a 1.6TB of storage capacity, a SAS 12GBPS interface, a 2.5-inch Small Form Factor (SFF), a Standard MSA Carrier, an external data transfer rate of 1.2GB/s. These are best suited for Mixed-Use workloads.
HPE SAS 12GBPS Mixed-Use Series Solid State Drive (SSD) is targeted at advanced performance situations, delivers the security of solid-state drive technology, higher pressure, more excellent latency, and more power-efficient solutions, and quicker high random read and write than regular rotating drives. Its advantage of data transfer which is 3 times faster and Delivers maximum performance. You can restrict information damage and observe the SSD experience with HPE SSD compatibility in administration tools. However, they adjust seamlessly into the actual HPE server support.
The HPE Brand may be your best choice for better Performance. You can be satisfied with these services.
Product Details of HPE 841500-001
- HPE 841500-001 1.6TB SAS 12GBPS 2.5 Inch Mixed Use Solid State Drive SSD.
- Manufacturer: Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
- Model Number or SKU# 841500-001
- Type: Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)
- Option Part Number: N9X91A
- Model Number: MO001600JWTBT
- Model Number: MO1600JFFCK
- Assembly Number: P04174-003
- Assembly Number: 822552-003
Technical Features of 1.6TB Solid State Drive
- Storage Capacity: 1.6TB
- Interface Type: SAS 12GBPS
- Plug Type: Hot Plug
- Workload Type: Mixed-Use
- Carrier Type: Standard MSA Carrier
- Features: Dual Port
- Bundled with: HPE Standard MSA Carrier
Drive Performance of SAS 12GBPS SSD
- Drive Transfer Rate: 1.2 GBPS (External)
- Internal Data Rate : 950 MBPS (Read) / 915 MBPS (Write)
- 4KB Random Read : 95000 IOPS
- 4KB Random Write : 73000 IOPS
Product Dimensions & Weight
- Height: 0.63 inch
- Width: 3.10 inch
- Depth: 5.45 inch
- Weight: 1.50 lbs
Compatibility of 2.5 Inch Solid State Drive
- HPE Modular Smart Array 1040 Dual Controller SFF Bundle, 1040 Dual Controller SFF Storage, 2040 10Gb iSCSI Dual Controller SFF Bundle, 2040 Dual Controller SFF Bundle, 2040 FC Dual Controller SFF Bundle, 2040 SAN Dual Controller SFF Bundle, 2040 SAN Dual Controller SFF Bundle Performance Tier, 2040 SAN Dual Controller SFF Storage, 2040 SAN w/o SFP Bundle Performance Tier, 2040 SAN w/o SFP SFF Bundle, 2040 SAS Dual Controller SFF Bundle, 2040 SAS Dual Controller SFF Bundle Performance Tier, 2040 SAS Dual Controller SFF Storage, 2040 SFF Chassis and 2040 SFF DC-power Chassis
Contact us or ask for live chat/help if you have any questions about the compatibility of this item to ensure the model's matching features with your current system.
About Refurbished Products
Users who prefer faster transfer rates and improved system response would find SAS 12GBPS SSDs handy. These drives are suitable for use in enterprise servers and storage arrays. They can process large workloads that require high input/output and low latency. SAS 12GBPS SSDs are one of the most improved storage devices for server virtualization, high-end computing, and data analytics.
These drives support dual-port operation with features that improve reliability. These features include advanced error correction, high signal quality, data integrity technology, and several others. They use higher signal voltages with end-to-end integrity, offering better data speed than SATA drives, and supporting multiple data paths.
Ultra-Fast & Consistent Performance
As SSDs continue to expand in the memory market, the SAS solid-state drives seek to leverage the 12GBPs architecture to offer high-level performance. The design of these drives allows them to carry out several operations effectively. Server virtualization, tiering, high-performance computing, and data analytics have never been faster.
These drives have steady performance specs to allow them to carry out sequential activities. Users will find SAS SSDs with form factors within the range of 1.8" and 3.5", making them a compact option. The SAS 12GBPS comes with a multi-path connection which provides room for fail-over redundancy. With this, users can be sure that there will be no single point of failure.
Furthermore, they feature advanced SAS error-control that ensures high-level error correction and data protection. There is also an error-recovery technology combination that helps to protect user data and prevent data loss.
Built for Data-Intensive & Energy Saving Applications
The virtual storage systems and servers in today's world demand a high level of data use. Bulky data requirements are needed for hybrid cloud environments and database systems. SAS 12GBPS SSDs are built to handle these data-intensive operations. Users will find SAS SSDs that offer capacities up to 30.72TB.
There are other lesser and more affordable capacity offerings available today. These provide data centers, analysts, and computing enthusiasts with more data storage options. Users will not need to buy several drives, thereby saving costs and rack spaces.
Also, these SAS 12GBPS SSDs come in various endurance ratings, depending on the operations they are used for. They also have different settings, which range from ultra-low to high. The ultra-low-power mode, for instance, helps users to maximize energy-saving while offering improved performance.
Features of SAS 12GBPS
- Ultra-fast performance for demanding enterprise operations
- Endurance build to match a variety of workloads
- Reduce data access wait times when used for complex workloads
- Offer the highest level of reliability and scalability
- Safeguard data against undetectable power losses and unexpected data corruption
- First-in-class storage density
- Ensure data integrity with topnotch error detection and correction technology
- Ensure data constant data availability for crucial systems.
- High-level enterprise operations with data-intensive workloads
- External enterprise solutions for servers
- Hyperscale operations
- Cloud data centers for bulk storage
- Centralized surveillance systems
- Backup and restore enterprise virtual tape
- High-capacity RAID storage