This Part, 841504-001 is the Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Manufacturer Part Number (MPN) for the product named HPE 400GB SAS 12GBPS 2.5-inch Small Form Factor (SFF) Mixed Use Solid State Drive (SSD) For HPE Modular Smart Array 1040 and 2040 SAN Storage.
HPE Mixed Use Series Solid State Drives (SSDs) is created to provide high read and write performance and endurance. This drive has a 400GB of storage capacity, a SAS 12GBPS interface, a 2.5-inch Small Form Factor (SFF), a 12GB/Sec external data transfer rate, HPE Standard MSA Carrier. HPE firmware provides compatibility with the Modular Smart Array and HPE controllers. Provides you faster access to data and High Reliability on Your Data Center. HPE Solid State Drives (SSDs) are rigorously tested for 3.35 million hours to deliver the quality standards you need. These are best suited for Mixed-Use workloads.
Believe the most advanced technology of SAS 12GBPS and NVMe PCIe in the market and the industry-leading performance. HPE Solid State Drives deliver reduced power consumption, providing improved IOPS/W versus rotating media while reducing Data Center cooling costs. It comes installed in a Hot Swap HPE Standard MSA Carrier, which helps to enable a more balanced system design for improved performance, and greater reliability. Ordinary Hard Drive carriers fail to secure server drives, and But HPE Standard Carrier can secure Hard disk drives. It proactively alerts against data loss when removing a drive.
The HPE Mixed Use Series may be your best choice for improved performance. You can be satisfied with these services.
Product Details about HPE 841504-001
- Manufacturer: Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
- Part Number or SKU # : 841504-001
- Type: Internal Hot Swap Solid State Drive
- Sub Type: SAS-12GBPS
Technical Features of SAS 12GBPS SSD
- Storage Capacity: 400GB
- Form Factor: 2.5 Inch
- Interface : SAS-12GB/S
- Workload Type: Mixed-Use
- Bundled with: HPE Standard MSA Carrier
Dimensions & Weight of 2.5Inch SSD
- Height: 0.63 inch
- Width: 3.10 inch
- Depth: 5.45 inch
- Weight: 1.50 lb
Compatibility for Mixed Use Solid State Drive
- HPE Modular Smart Array 1040 Dual Controller SFF Bundle, 1040 Dual Controller SFF Storage, 2040 10Gb iSCSI Dual Controller SFF Bundle, 2040 Dual Controller SFF Bundle, 2040 FC Dual Controller SFF Bundle, 2040 SAN Dual Controller SFF Bundle, 2040 SAN Dual Controller SFF Bundle Performance Tier, 2040 SAN Dual Controller SFF Storage
- 2040 SAN w/o SFP SFF Bundle, 2040 SAS Dual Controller SFF Bundle, 2040 SAS Dual Controller SFF Bundle Performance Tier, 2040 SAS Dual Controller SFF Storage, 2040 SFF Chassis, 2040 SFF DC-power Chassis.
Contact us or ask for live chat/help if you have any questions about the compatibility of this item to ensure the model's matching features with your current system.
About New Bulk Pack Products
Users who prefer faster transfer rates and improved system response would find SAS 12GBPS SSDs handy. These drives are suitable for use in enterprise servers and storage arrays. They can process large workloads that require high input/output and low latency. SAS 12GBPS SSDs are one of the most improved storage devices for server virtualization, high-end computing, and data analytics.
These drives support dual-port operation with features that improve reliability. These features include advanced error correction, high signal quality, data integrity technology, and several others. They use higher signal voltages with end-to-end integrity, offering better data speed than SATA drives, and supporting multiple data paths.
Ultra-Fast & Consistent Performance
As SSDs continue to expand in the memory market, the SAS solid-state drives seek to leverage the 12GBPs architecture to offer high-level performance. The design of these drives allows them to carry out several operations effectively. Server virtualization, tiering, high-performance computing, and data analytics have never been faster.
These drives have steady performance specs to allow them to carry out sequential activities. Users will find SAS SSDs with form factors within the range of 1.8" and 3.5", making them a compact option. The SAS 12GBPS comes with a multi-path connection which provides room for fail-over redundancy. With this, users can be sure that there will be no single point of failure.
Furthermore, they feature advanced SAS error-control that ensures high-level error correction and data protection. There is also an error-recovery technology combination that helps to protect user data and prevent data loss.
Built for Data-Intensive & Energy Saving Applications
The virtual storage systems and servers in today's world demand a high level of data use. Bulky data requirements are needed for hybrid cloud environments and database systems. SAS 12GBPS SSDs are built to handle these data-intensive operations. Users will find SAS SSDs that offer capacities up to 30.72TB.
There are other lesser and more affordable capacity offerings available today. These provide data centers, analysts, and computing enthusiasts with more data storage options. Users will not need to buy several drives, thereby saving costs and rack spaces.
Also, these SAS 12GBPS SSDs come in various endurance ratings, depending on the operations they are used for. They also have different settings, which range from ultra-low to high. The ultra-low-power mode, for instance, helps users to maximize energy-saving while offering improved performance.
Features of SAS 12GBPS
- Ultra-fast performance for demanding enterprise operations
- Endurance build to match a variety of workloads
- Reduce data access wait times when used for complex workloads
- Offer the highest level of reliability and scalability
- Safeguard data against undetectable power losses and unexpected data corruption
- First-in-class storage density
- Ensure data integrity with topnotch error detection and correction technology
- Ensure data constant data availability for crucial systems.
- High-level enterprise operations with data-intensive workloads
- External enterprise solutions for servers
- Hyperscale operations
- Cloud data centers for bulk storage
- Centralized surveillance systems
- Backup and restore enterprise virtual tape
- High-capacity RAID storage