This Part, 873365-K21 is the Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Manufacturer Part Number (MPN) for the product named HPE 1.6TB SAS 12GBPS 2.5-inch Small Form Factor (SFF) Multi-Level Cell (MLC) Digitally Signed Firmware (DS) Smart Carrier (SC) Mixed Use Solid State Drive (SSD) For HPE ProLiant Generation8, Generation9 and Generation10 Servers
HPE 1.6TB SAS 12GBPS Mixed Use Solid State Drives (SSDs) is created to provide high read and write performance and endurance. It has a Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) 12GBPS of drive interface, balancing the server motherboard. SAS drives are quicker and more durable than SATA drives. This drive has a 1.6TB of storage capacity, a SAS 12GBPS interface, a 2.5-inch Small Form Factor (SFF), an HPE Smart Carrier (SC), HPE Digitally Signed Firmware (DS), Multi-Level Cell (MLC), Drive Transfer Rate of 1.2 GBPS, sequential reads of up to 1050 MiB/s, sequential writes of up to 1010 MiB/s, random reads of up to 125000 IOPS, and random writes of up to 100000 IOPS. These are best suited for Mixed-Use workloads. HPE Solid State Drives (SSDs) support you to store your most important data.
HPE Smart Carriers (SC) is designed to provide an interface to deliver critical status. It proactively alerts against data loss when removing a drive which helps to enable a more balanced system design for improved performance, and greater reliability. With the HPE Smart Carrier (SC), it empowers you to know the drive situation. Ordinary Drive carriers fail to secure server drives, and But HPE Smart Carrier (SC) can secure.
HPE Digitally Signed Firmware (DS) protects your Data more secured. Which is capable of resisting malware viruses and spam from malicious attacks. HPE firmware provides compatibility with the ProLiant Server series and HPE controllers. The 2.5-inch Small Form Factor (SFF), product, based on NAND Multi-Level Cell (MLC) Flash technology is ready on ProLiant servers. You can restrict information damage and observe the SSD experience with HPE SSD compatibility in administration tools. However, they adjust seamlessly into the actual HPE server support.
HPE 1.6TB SAS 12GBPS Mixed Use Solid State Drives (SSDs) are targeted at advanced performance situations, delivers the security of solid-state drive technology, higher pressure, more excellent latency, and more power-efficient solutions, and quicker high random read and write than regular rotating drives. Its advantage of data transfer which is 3 times faster and Delivers maximum performance. Provides you faster access to data and High Reliability on Your Data Center. HPE Solid State Drives (SSDs) are rigorously tested for 3.35 million hours to deliver the quality standards you need.
Overall, SAS 12GBPS is the most advanced technology in the market and the industry-leading performance. It comes with 3 years HPE warranty and it will also be expanded by the server warranty coverage. The HPE brand may be your best choice for better Performance. You can be satisfied with these services.
General Information about this HPE 873365-K21 SSD
- Manufacturer Name: HPE
- Part Number or SKU# 873365-K21
- Type: Solid State Drive
- SSD Type: SAS 12GBPS
- Spare Part Number: 873570-001
- Model Number: MO001600JWDLA
- Assembly Number: 868650-003
- HPE GPN: 873370-008
Key Features of HPE 1.6TB Solid State Drive
- Capacity: 1.6TB
- Form Factor: 2.5 Inch SFF
- Interface: SAS 12GBPS
- NAND Flash Memory Type: Multi-level cell (MLC)
- Plug Type: Hot Pluggable
- Carrier Type: Smart Carrier (SC)
- Workload Type: Mixed-Use
- Bundled with: HPE Smart Carrier (SC)
- Features: Digitally Signed Firmware (DS)
- Platform Supported: HPE ProLiant Rack/Tower/BladeSystem Servers/Synergy
Drive Performance for this HPE 2.5 Inch SSD
- Lifetime Writes: 8500
- Endurance DWPD (Drive Writes Per Day): 3.0
- Drive Transfer Rate: 12 GB/Sec (External)
- MAX Seq. Reads Throughput (MiB/s): 1050
- MAX Seq. Writes Throughput (MiB/s): 1010
- Random Read Average Latency uSec (4KiB,Q1): 105
- Random Write Average Latency uSec (4KiB,Q1): 35
- Random Read IOPS (4KiB, Q=16): 125000
- Random Write IOPS (4KiB, Q=16): 100000
- MAX Random Read IOPS (4KiB): 170000@Q64
- MAX Random Write IOPS (4KiB): 100000@Q16
- 4KiB Random 70% Read / 30% Write, Queue 32 Performance (IOPS) VI-1: 130000
- 4KiB Random 50% Read / 50% Write, Queue 32 Performance (IOPS) VI-2: 120000
- Idle Time: 3.56 Watt
- Random Read: 6.45 Watt
- Random Write: 6.45 Watt
- Sequential Read: 6.39 Watt
- Sequential Write: 10.18 Watt
- Random Read/Write: 6.45 Watt
- Maximum: 11.00 Watt
- Min Operating Temperature: 32 °F
- Max Operating Temperature: 140 °F
Dimensions & Weight
- Height: 0.63 Inch
- Width: 3.10 Inch
- Depth: 5.45 Inch
- Weight: 1.50 Lbs
Compatibility of HPE SAS 12 GBPS SSD
- HPE ProLiant DL Series: DL120 Gen9 (2.5 inch), DL120 Gen9 Entry (2.5 inch), DL160 Gen9 (2.5 inch), DL160 Gen9 Base (2.5 inch), DL160 Gen9 Entry (2.5 inch), DL160 Gen9 Performance (2.5 inch), DL160 Gen9 Thoughtspot Server (2.5 inch), DL20 Gen9 (2.5 inch), DL20 Gen9 Base (2.5 inch), DL20 Gen9 Entry (2.5 inch), DL20 Gen9 Performance (2.5 inch), DL20 Gen9 Solution (2.5 inch), DL20 Gen9 Special Server (2.5 inch), DL380 Gen9 (2.5 inch), DL380 Gen9 Base (2.5 inch), DL380 Gen9 Entry (2.5 inch), DL380 Gen9 High Performance (2.5 inch), DL380 Gen9 Performance (2.5 inch), DL380 Gen9 Scale-up SAP HANA Tailored Datacenter Integration Compute Block (2.5 inch), DL380 Gen9 Special (2.5 inch), DL385 Gen10 (2.5 inch), DL385 Gen10 Base (2.5 inch), DL385 Gen10 Entry (2.5 inch), DL385 Gen10 High-Performance (2.5 inch), DL385 Gen10 Performance (2.5 inch), DL385 Gen10 Solution (2.5 inch), DL560 Gen10 (2.5 inch), DL560 Gen10 Base (2.5 inch), DL560 Gen10 Entry (2.5 inch), DL560 Gen10 Performance (2.5 inch)
- HPE ProLiant ML Series: ML110 Gen10 Solution (2.5 inch), ML110 Gen9 (2.5 inch), ML110 Gen9 Base (2.5 inch), ML110 Gen9 Entry (2.5 inch), ML150 Gen9 (2.5 inch), ML150 Gen9 Base (2.5 inch), ML150 Gen9 Entry (2.5 inch), ML150 Gen9 Performance (2.5 inch), ML350 Gen10 (2.5 inch), ML350 Gen10 Base (2.5 inch), ML350 Gen10 Entry (2.5 inch), ML350 Gen10 Performance (2.5 inch), ML350 Gen10 Solution (2.5 inch), ML350 Gen10 Sub-Entry (2.5 inch)
Contact us or ask for live chat/help if you have any questions about the compatibility of this item to ensure the model's matching features with your current system.
Users who prefer faster transfer rates and improved system response would find SAS 12GBPS SSDs handy. These drives are suitable for use in enterprise servers and storage arrays. They can process large workloads that require high input/output and low latency. SAS 12GBPS SSDs are one of the most improved storage devices for server virtualization, high-end computing, and data analytics.
These drives support dual-port operation with features that improve reliability. These features include advanced error correction, high signal quality, data integrity technology, and several others. They use higher signal voltages with end-to-end integrity, offering better data speed than SATA drives, and supporting multiple data paths.
Ultra-Fast & Consistent Performance
As SSDs continue to expand in the memory market, the SAS solid-state drives seek to leverage the 12GBPs architecture to offer high-level performance. The design of these drives allows them to carry out several operations effectively. Server virtualization, tiering, high-performance computing, and data analytics have never been faster.
These drives have steady performance specs to allow them to carry out sequential activities. Users will find SAS SSDs with form factors within the range of 1.8" and 3.5", making them a compact option. The SAS 12GBPS comes with a multi-path connection which provides room for fail-over redundancy. With this, users can be sure that there will be no single point of failure.
Furthermore, they feature advanced SAS error-control that ensures high-level error correction and data protection. There is also an error-recovery technology combination that helps to protect user data and prevent data loss.
Built for Data-Intensive & Energy Saving Applications
The virtual storage systems and servers in today's world demand a high level of data use. Bulky data requirements are needed for hybrid cloud environments and database systems. SAS 12GBPS SSDs are built to handle these data-intensive operations. Users will find SAS SSDs that offer capacities up to 30.72TB.
There are other lesser and more affordable capacity offerings available today. These provide data centers, analysts, and computing enthusiasts with more data storage options. Users will not need to buy several drives, thereby saving costs and rack spaces.
Also, these SAS 12GBPS SSDs come in various endurance ratings, depending on the operations they are used for. They also have different settings, which range from ultra-low to high. The ultra-low-power mode, for instance, helps users to maximize energy-saving while offering improved performance.
Features of SAS 12GBPS
- Ultra-fast performance for demanding enterprise operations
- Endurance build to match a variety of workloads
- Reduce data access wait times when used for complex workloads
- Offer the highest level of reliability and scalability
- Safeguard data against undetectable power losses and unexpected data corruption
- First-in-class storage density
- Ensure data integrity with topnotch error detection and correction technology
- Ensure data constant data availability for crucial systems.
- High-level enterprise operations with data-intensive workloads
- External enterprise solutions for servers
- Hyperscale operations
- Cloud data centers for bulk storage
- Centralized surveillance systems
- Backup and restore enterprise virtual tape
- High-capacity RAID storage
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product 873365-K21 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.